Upcoming indictments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Upcoming indictments

Post by slimshady_007 »

Any speculation on which family will get the next indictment? Id put my money on the philly mob and the genoveses. Hear the feds are buildin evidence to indict dom grande and they might b makin a case against barney bellomo after the whole list scandel with Gigante’s kid. Time will tell. Thoughts?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Upcoming indictments

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Cali. he's been up to long.
maybe Cefalu too
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:03 pm Any speculation on which family will get the next indictment? Id put my money on the philly mob and the genoveses. Hear the feds are buildin evidence to indict dom grande and they might b makin a case against barney bellomo after the whole list scandel with Gigante’s kid. Time will tell. Thoughts?
*READ

The Feds would have been trying to make a case against Barney for the last decade. If not more.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm Cali. he's been up to long.
maybe Cefalu too
What would that have on him tho? He’s got a panal runnin things for him on the streets. Its goin to be hard makin a rico case
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:25 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:03 pm Any speculation on which family will get the next indictment? Id put my money on the philly mob and the genoveses. Hear the feds are buildin evidence to indict dom grande and they might b makin a case against barney bellomo after the whole list scandel with Gigante’s kid. Time will tell. Thoughts?
*READ

The Feds would have been trying to make a case against Barney for the last decade. If not more.
Yea im not surprised. He’s beat a life sentence like 3 times. But wouldn’t u think the list thing could get him in deep shit? An indictment has to be commin soon
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

What would the list have to do with Barney?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:44 pm What would the list have to do with Barney?
Correct me if im wrong, but wasn’t the list a list of current made guys in genoveses? If barney is on that list, the government could use it as evidence
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:44 pm What would the list have to do with Barney?
Correct me if im wrong, but wasn’t the list a list of current made guys in genoveses? If barney is on that list, the government could use it as evidence
The list is not a list of family members. The only lists made and therefor what this list would be, is a list of proposed members and deceased members those proposed are replacing. Likely a small list of <10 names.

No current, living Genovese names would be on the list. Barney especially.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:01 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm
The list is not a list of family members. The only lists made and therefor what this list would be, is a list of proposed members and deceased members those proposed are replacing. Likely a small list of <10 names.

No current, living Genovese names would be on the list. Barney especially.
Ohhhh my bad.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:39 pm
maybe Cefalu too
What would that have on him tho? He’s got a panal runnin things for him on the streets. Its goin to be hard makin a rico case
what is the panel u keep referencing???
the Marino, Juliano and Gambino panel?
ones dead, ones demoted and idk about the other.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:36 pm
maybe Cefalu too
That panel with Juliano and Gambino did not have Danny Marino on it, Marino was on a different panel starting in 2008 after the entire administration was arrested, until he was jailed in 2010. That panel of Marino, Gambino and Vernace were the administration on the street at the time. The panel with Gambino, Juliano and Guirino were street bosses under the the acting boss and Underboss and consigliere as reported by Capeci about 6 years ago. There has been no more info about that panel since. I think we just have to wait for more info to come out in the years to come to figure out who was what and for how long to surface. On most of the families.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Actually wasn't a Giordano on the panel also that was running the family from 2008 to 2011, or did he replace Marino after he was indicted? Maybe somebody knows??
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pulling these figures out of my ass by the way:
1. I'd say Frank Camuso has an 80% chance of being indicted this year or the next. There is a continuing probe against him.
2. I'd say Sal and Anthony Franco have a 60% chance of being indicted this year or next due to the Bedwell probe, as well as his prison phone calls recently where he pledged allegiance to these guys.
3. There HAS to be a Colombo indictment sometime soon. It's been too quiet for them. They've got Big Anthony Russo on tape saying that recently-inducted soldier Bobby Tarantola, possible member Eddie Garofalo Jr., and drug dealer Paul Meyers were behind the Scoobie LaFaro hit, but when Big Anthony flipped, he was too unreliable on the witness stand to make anything out of it. Another informer and the feds probably have a decent case.
4. Speaking of the Colombos, capo Billy Russo and others were investigated in 2011 or so but nothing came out of it.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

maybe Cefalu too
The pannel consisted of anthony gurino sonny juliano and John gambino. With gambino dead im sure someone took his place. If i were to guess id say tall pete Inzerillo since he’s cali’s brother in law. Also, even if the feds indict cali im sure it’ll b some bs rico case and cali will end up doin a year in the can like operation old bridge. But I don’t see a case happening any time soon
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:29 am
maybe Cefalu too
The pannel consisted of anthony gurino sonny juliano and John gambino. With gambino dead im sure someone took his place. If i were to guess id say tall pete Inzerillo since he’s cali’s brother in law. Also, even if the feds indict cali im sure it’ll b some bs rico case and cali will end up doin a year in the can like operation old bridge. But I don’t see a case happening any time soon
What makes you so "sure" ?Who is to say the panel is still in place? It seems like most of the families have went back to the traditional boss/underboss structure with a street boss as a buffer like Barney had with Petey Red
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"