Sonny franzese near possible death

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Sonny franzese near possible death

Post by phatmatress777 »

Image doesn't sound good for sonny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Sonny franzese near possible death

Post by JeremyTheJew »

He shouldn't have been constantly in the life.. Youd think he would have learned his lesson after the first 70 years he served in prison
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

This Guy is the last of a dying breed,no pun intended. He was in it his whole life and never ratted on anybody. Imagine the stuff this guy knows and the stories he could tell. His life would make a great book but there wont be one that is anything but speculation cause i guarantee you that he didnt tell anybody shit. Hope you get better Sonny and make it to 100.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Teflon john wrote:This Guy is the last of a dying breed,no pun intended. He was in it his whole life and never ratted on anybody. Imagine the stuff this guy knows and the stories he could tell. His life would make a great book but there wont be one that is anything but speculation cause i guarantee you that he didnt tell anybody shit. Hope you get better Sonny and make it to 100.

Lol uk what? Ur not so bad lol. U may be a fan boy.... But believe me... So am i
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

We could write his whole book right now:

My life by sonny:
FUCK YOU I DIE WITH MY SINS
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It is surprising that he is still kicking. He even survived 2016. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Those falls are literally the deaths of the elderly. Spending so much time in hospitals that I have, I've shared more than a couple rooms with an elderly man whom was apparently fine before falling, goes into the hospital after the fall, and gets progressively worse as the time goes on. It's crazy.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

If you're 100 aren't you always near possible death?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I wonder what the wake will be like. As Underboss everyone has to attend especially since he is a legend within the mob circles. To not show up might be a death sentence. I'm sure Mike will be very uncomfortable seeing people he has not seen in over 30 years. And what about his own kids? He has 3 kids with the 1st wife- 4 kids with the second wife- have they ever met before? What a time for a reunion!
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

NYNighthawk wrote:I wonder what the wake will be like. As Underboss everyone has to attend especially since he is a legend within the mob circles. To not show up might be a death sentence. I'm sure Mike will be very uncomfortable seeing people he has not seen in over 30 years. And what about his own kids? He has 3 kids with the 1st wife- 4 kids with the second wife- have they ever met before? What a time for a reunion!
Benjamin castellazzo is the Colombo official underboss
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

At least he's only near possible death.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NYNighthawk wrote:I wonder what the wake will be like. As Underboss everyone has to attend especially since he is a legend within the mob circles. To not show up might be a death sentence. I'm sure Mike will be very uncomfortable seeing people he has not seen in over 30 years. And what about his own kids? He has 3 kids with the 1st wife- 4 kids with the second wife- have they ever met before? What a time for a reunion!
might be a death sentence? , rats live in the open and your going to get whacked for not attending a wake come on!!!
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

You don't have to attend any more and, if you do attend, there will be no trouble. No swarm of FBI agents either, since they already know who everybody is.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Not in this day and age.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

6 months til he's released, would be incredible if he makes it.

Someone above said he's underboss, I think Castellazzo is, or maybe he's acting