Pope of Newark

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Pope of Newark

Post by phatmatress777 »

http://thepublici.blogspot.com/2014/06/ ... k.html?m=1

Pretty good article about Richie the boot, and ex Newark mayor and joeseph addonizio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FMazola
Prospect

Re: Pope of Newark

Post by FMazola »

If you want to read more on Addonizio, DiCarlo, other Newark area Genoveses, DeCavalcantes, check out "Diary of a DA" by Herbert Stern. He was a lifetime public service attorney who made his name doing mafia cases in North Jersey. I read it for the prosecutor's memoir, but all the LCN stuff was a hidden/ bonus gem. Its a long read but they have it on Amazon audible.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: Pope of Newark

Post by phatmatress777 »

FMazola wrote:If you want to read more on Addonizio, DiCarlo, other Newark area Genoveses, DeCavalcantes, check out "Diary of a DA" by Herbert Stern. He was a lifetime public service attorney who made his name doing mafia cases in North Jersey. I read it for the prosecutor's memoir, but all the LCN stuff was a hidden/ bonus gem. Its a long read but they have it on Amazon audible.
Thanks for the heads up I will check it out. Crooked politicians always amaze me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk