Gambino mob boss John Gotti’s grandson arrested for painkillers and steroids

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Gambino mob boss John Gotti’s grandson arrested for painkillers and steroids

Post by willychichi »

Gambino mob boss John Gotti’s grandson arrested for painkillers, steroids after Queens traffic stop

The grandson of late Gambino mob boss John Gotti was busted for possessing painkillers and steroids after cops stopped his Jeep in Queens, officials said Friday.

John Gotti, 22, whose father is mob scion Peter Gotti and whose grandfather was the Teflon Don himself, was pulled over on Cross Bay Blvd. and 162 Ave. in Howard Beach on Thursday for having tinted windows. After finding the young Gotti was driving with a suspended license, officers searched the car — and found drugs stuffed in a Gucci bag in the center console, court papers said.

Police recovered 205 Oxycodone pills, 18 methadone pills, a bottle of testosterone, Xanax and marijuana, according to a criminal complaint.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.2696521
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Gambino mob boss John Gotti’s grandson arrested for painkillers and steroids

Post by TommyGambino »

John Sr must be so proud of his kids/grandkids.
bronx
Full Patched

Re: Gambino mob boss John Gotti’s grandson arrested for painkillers and steroids

Post by bronx »

wasn't his stuff .it came with the car when he bought
it and they never noticed..dam car dealers..sr. never knew gene and ang, plus whole crew were in the junk biz.alite sold drugs all over queens jr was in the dark he never knew what he was doing..i feel bad for those guys..victims of everyone else's doings. let the kid go.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Goes to show what trash that entire family is. What an absolute joke.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

He wasnt on growing up gotti was he

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

TommyGambino wrote:John Sr must be so proud of his kids/grandkids.
''Anybody who uses steroids in a garbage pale..'' were his exact words..
So ironic that his son in his beefcake days and a lot of grand children seem to love the juice..
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

your right on point, forgot about that tape..jr's son looks like he is bathing in that shit..shame
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

See you in Attica Dickhead...lol
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Rocco wrote:See you in Attica Dickhead...lol
For sure he dont have tge ball to go in jail; will make a deal and will rat on his drug dealer.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

All his granpà
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

willychichi wrote:Gambino mob boss John Gotti’s grandson arrested for painkillers, steroids after Queens traffic stop

The grandson of late Gambino mob boss John Gotti was busted for possessing painkillers and steroids after cops stopped his Jeep in Queens, officials said Friday.

John Gotti, 22, whose father is mob scion Peter Gotti and whose grandfather was the Teflon Don himself, was pulled over on Cross Bay Blvd. and 162 Ave. in Howard Beach on Thursday for having tinted windows. After finding the young Gotti was driving with a suspended license, officers searched the car — and found drugs stuffed in a Gucci bag in the center console, court papers said.

Police recovered 205 Oxycodone pills, 18 methadone pills, a bottle of testosterone, Xanax and marijuana, according to a criminal complaint.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.2696521
Looks like the kid is a "garbage pail" as the Dapper Don himself used the term to describe Gravano and other athletes on steroids.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Pogo The Clown wrote:You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game.

Pogo
All in the game yo, all in the game
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote:You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game.

Pogo

Levy to Orlando
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Rocco wrote:See you in Attica Dickhead...lol

Def getting time for that many pills. Hes done. First no stash box? Second tints?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny