Buckaloo Ferro

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

InCamelot
Straightened out

Buckaloo Ferro

Post by InCamelot »

Any information or photos on this Genovese capo? He succeeded Fat Tony (116th crew), but seems a total mystery.
AG777
Full Patched

Re: Buckaloo Ferro

Post by AG777 »

Who are you InCamelot? What's your angle? Why do you want to know about him? He was an extremely powerful guy. You're not gonna find much out there on him.

(Sorry Soliai if I'm out of line but I just want to know his reason.)
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

he keeps asking the same thing on both forums about topics a certain poster from the bronx would know that no longer posts. i dont like it
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Cheech wrote:he keeps asking the same thing on both forums about topics a certain poster from the bronx would know that no longer posts. i dont like it
Yes, I agree. That's why I want to hear what the guy has to say for himself.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

i don't think it's fair to assume that every single poster who happens to be interested in bronx related mob stuff is here to start trouble. one of the most pathetic trolls on these mob forums in now in prison where he belongs and pretty much every single other shitbag has been banned from this forum, some of those dopes multiple times. to think that just because someone has an interest in bronx lcn info they're just trying to troll someone who hasn't posted in at least a couple of months is pretty far fetched imo!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

ok
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

I agree. If the main reason people should worry is literally imcapable of posting than no need to worry.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

AG777 wrote:Who are you InCamelot? What's your angle? Why do you want to know about him? He was an extremely powerful guy. You're not gonna find much out there on him.

(Sorry Soliai if I'm out of line but I just want to know his reason.)
As much as I don't appreciate the idea of this "why are you coming around here, who are you" type attitude on an internet forum (where its free for people ask, learn, discuss....and also to choose not to respond) from some folks so far, I think I can respect you asking me directly.

The reason? I'm just curious. Its interesting. Just like every other person who posts on here. Except the ones who come on here for validation and to make themselves feel more accepted I guess. Why would I ask about someone who has got an abundance of info out there on him?

I've given it a little more thought on what other reason there could be other than "its interesting" and I'm drawing a blank. Where might you be coming from with this?
Cheech wrote:he keeps asking the same thing on both forums about topics a certain poster from the bronx would know that no longer posts. i dont like it
I'm glad I didn't respond to you immediately on that other forum and took a moment to look at some of what other people are saying first. You probably know this already, but the wrong attitude usually backfires and everyone ends up looking corny talking like we aren't on the internet when everyone can see that we are.

I'm 100% sure the issue isn't that we're talking about people of relation to the theme of this forum here. A glance at any of you guys' previous posts would show that everyone on here has either asked a question or contributed to the encouragement of talking about these things before.

From what I can guess from everyone else's posts, there must have been some serious friction on here or the other forum before. I don't know what any of that is about but keep me out of it.

With all that being said if you don't like "it" I would appreciate it if you just didn't respond or directly send me a message and let me know what the problem is. You're worried about a troll? Don't validate them by responding.

Ok thanks.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Ok I got my answer.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

From what I can guess from everyone else's posts, there must have been some serious friction on here or the other forum before. I don't know what any of that is about but keep me out of it.
You guessed right. We´ve had trouble here before with a certain individual whose only purpose of being here was to troll. I´m not going into who, why and when but that individual is behind bars at the moment and is not posting on here no more. He caused some damage to a poster I consider a good friend. AG and Cheech does too. It looks like they thought you were him. I apologize on their behalf. Welcome to the forum InCamelot.
There you have it, never printed before.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Five Felonies wrote:i don't think it's fair to assume that every single poster who happens to be interested in bronx related mob stuff is here to start trouble. one of the most pathetic trolls on these mob forums in now in prison where he belongs and pretty much every single other shitbag has been banned from this forum, some of those dopes multiple times. to think that just because someone has an interest in bronx lcn info they're just trying to troll someone who hasn't posted in at least a couple of months is pretty far fetched imo!
I didn't think it was THAT Hacker Jacker guy though FF. And nobody ever asks about Buckalo. Who knows about him? Ppl from East Harlem and ppl who know somebody in the life, that's who. Oh maybe a very good researcher too. It is not a name that is well known to the average mob forum poster. So I wanted to check this InCamelot guy out. So what! And he was a gentleman about it and answered my post. I'd do that in real life and I'm doing it on an Internet forum. That's how I roll. :)

Ok I'm done with my questioning.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

When my interest in the mob was nothing beyond wikipedia Bukaloo was thr guy whos crew Barney Bellomo took over in the 80's. And considering thats where most these guys start, thats how one would gain an interest in learning more on the guy.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

InCamelot has asked about a number of different topics. He seems like a good guy and I welcome him here.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

HairyKnuckles wrote:
You guessed right. We´ve had trouble here before with a certain individual whose only purpose of being here was to troll. I´m not going into who, why and when but that individual is behind bars at the moment and is not posting on here no more. He caused some damage to a poster I consider a good friend. AG and Cheech does too. It looks like they thought you were him. I apologize on their behalf. Welcome to the forum InCamelot.
Thank you for the welcome, no need to apologize.

I'd just love to get back to the discussion. The reason I often just ask questions so far is because I don't know if I know enough to really chime in yet, so I'm just interested in soaking up more now.
B. wrote:InCamelot has asked about a number of different topics. He seems like a good guy and I welcome him here.
Thank you.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

brianwellbrock wrote:When my interest in the mob was nothing beyond wikipedia Bukaloo was thr guy whos crew Barney Bellomo took over in the 80's. And considering thats where most these guys start, thats how one would gain an interest in learning more on the guy.
I suspect there isn't an official answer to this one, but I started off being interested in the lineage of the 116th crew and who succeeded who, etc.

I asked about who the East Harlem Purple Gang kicked up to in the other forum, and its partly behind my curiosity about Buckalo(o) Ferro specifically, as I had saw somewhere he was the 116th captain(?) around that time. I'm curious to who they "answered" to while selling drugs, especially to a crew that was powerful enough to "not need" nor "condone" drug dealing (at least openly right). Was it Buckaloo they kicked up to? Or another? Or a few?
Who oversaw those who eventually became made and made it so they graduated properly to more traditional LCN activities?