John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

gaspipe wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:57 pm More TonyD takes imo
I heard Paul "BDSM" Tanso gave Bobby "the priest Luisi the dog jn the bathtub.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

When Bobby Luisi said he wanted to break his silence pertaining to his case at first I thought he wanted to come out of the closet not come out as an informant.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Bobby Luisi was getting so much ass in prison he become a priest
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Jimmy Calandra just posted a phone call he had with Shia Lebouf wanting to turn his life story into a film TF

https://youtu.be/nYeLfauyAIw
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:53 pm
gaspipe wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:57 pm More TonyD takes imo
I heard Paul "BDSM" Tanso gave Bobby "the priest Luisi the dog jn the bathtub.
The dog in the bathtub. Is on their patreon channel-paul is trying to stick his balls in Bobby's a**hole vip member subs only
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

John "no comment" on anything noteworthy pennisi"
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Johns going to get attempted murder charges brought up on that whole crew for "laying" on him as he says. He also recently said he has in fact "sat on someone" I wonder who that might be. I find it hard it to believe the choir boy did in fact did that.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I seriously don’t get why you guys are so but hurt over pennisi flipping
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm I seriously don’t get why you guys are so but hurt over pennisi flipping
Yeah it’s really weird. They have a specific image of what a wiseguy should be. And for some reason, Pennisi—despite spending 20 years in prison for murder, and being made—doesn’t meet the minimum requirement.

One of the things Mike Franzese has said numerous times that I’m inclined to believe, is that most of the active crime families are filled with guys like Pennisi. Franzese said that out of the 140 guys that were made with the Colombo’s when he was on the street, maybe 20-30 of them were actual heavy earners. Another 20-30 were capable of violence, but the rest....are just guys. That’s apparently hard for some folks to wrap their mind around.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:39 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm I seriously don’t get why you guys are so but hurt over pennisi flipping
Yeah it’s really weird. They have a specific image of what a wiseguy should be. And for some reason, Pennisi—despite spending 20 years in prison for murder, and being made—doesn’t meet the minimum requirement.

One of the things Mike Franzese has said numerous times that I’m inclined to believe, is that most of the active crime families are filled with guys like Pennisi. Franzese said that out of the 140 guys that were made with the Colombo’s when he was on the street, maybe 20-30 of them were actual heavy earners. Another 20-30 were capable of violence, but the rest....are just guys. That’s apparently hard for some folks to wrap their mind around.
On the bolded part.....

Well, I've said before... if it were the typical gangbanger, no one would give a shit. The mob is held in high reguard because they engage in high level criminality, not low level thuggery. And I'm not particularly impressed with who he knew SOCIALLY. If he were interacting with these guys in business, that's one thing. None of these friendships, or supposed savviness saved him from a silly beef over some woman. So in the end, what does it really matter? I dunno.... Like,.... someone, just ask him if he knows Davi was a capo, or even knew him.... hell probably pass on speaking on it, ya know? Its boring.....

You mention Franzese, hes the one that baffles me. People seem to genuinely hate him, like he told on their best friend. And they always downplay the gas racket, which has to be a top 5 all time racket, excluding any Union shit, or drugs. Hes a rat, ok. But people really take it personal, I dont get it.

I read his book, never need to see an interview. I've seen MBA pod, they just dont really get into anything interesting really. Like Pennissi will never speculate, or speak on stuff he dont know, but he was never involved in anything interesting so...... I dunno.....
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Your an idiot if that's what you think bothers me.
I have no attachment to anyone or anybody he associates with. I do not know a single person he has rolled on. My point is he gets asked like 3 or 4 questions about desantis or Dello Russo and he won't answer then. It's always no comment. Then he gets steamed coming out of his ears when someone says something "negative." It's like you never answer ?s that the listeners want to know the answers to. Then you get mad when ppl get annoyed with your bullshit
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:39 pm

He's not mine yours or anybody image of what a wiseguy should be. But your also supposed to be able to speak on people you interacted with. He can't even do that. He makes 15 minutes out of a video of some fat guy who got a loan from his girlfriend. I bet that guy was still married to her. Let's not act like his morals held up to dating only single females.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The choir boy act is getting old unless he took that road trip to fondle Paul tansos balls.THEN he's the real deal.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:22 am
I have no attachment to anyone or anybody he associates with. I do not know a single person he has rolled on. My point is he gets asked like 3 or 4 questions about desantis or Dello Russo and he won't answer then. It's always no comment. Then he gets steamed coming out of his ears when someone says something "negative." It's like you never answer ?s that the listeners want to know the answers to. Then you get mad when ppl get annoyed with your bullshit
There's a reason he says he can't comment on them and its for legal reasons. I'm sure when the RICO on Mikey and Patty drops and he finishes testifying against them he would be able to talk on that subject in more detail. Plus he needs to be careful with lawyers in the Mike Meldish case trying to use his (most likely) podcasts for appeals and other legal issues. Again he clearly states why he can't talk about it so you are just being dense on purpose.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

nizarsoccer wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:30 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:22 am
There's a reason he says he can't comment on them and its for legal reasons. I'm sure when the RICO on Mikey and Patty drops and he finishes testifying against them he would be able to talk on that subject in more detail. Plus he needs to be careful with lawyers in the Mike Meldish case trying to use his (most likely) podcasts for appeals and other legal issues. Again he clearly states why he can't talk about it so you are just being dense on purpose.
Bingo, maybe that’s why he hasn’t gone deep into his illegal activities. I asked him something through IG when he first popped up & he said there’s things that he can’t answer yet, but he will in the future.