Gang Land July 28 2022

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Re: Gang Land July 28 2022

Post by chin_gigante »

It’s interesting to look at how Ernie Aiello was perceived after he instigated the incident at the Coddington Club and the resulting beef over the attempt on Carl Ulzheimer.

In 3013, Anthony Zoccolillo recorded Genovese soldier Salvatore Larca talking about Aiello:
I don’t know what he’s doin’. He’s burnin’ every fuckin’, you know – I haven’t met one person that likes him. […] All he does it talk about people. He talks about everybody. He says, yeah, Matty [Madonna] and Joey [DiNapoli] are, you know – fuck those guys. They don’t know this life.
Zoccolillo told Larca about a dinner he had with Steven Crea, Jr., Paul Cassano, and Vincent Basciano, Jr. Crea started “saying crazy shit at the table” and threatened to “take care” of Aiello. Zoccolillo added that the Lucchese family still had a “hard on” for Aiello, “regardless if it’s squashed or not”.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:05 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:51 pm A number of times he mentioned he would meet with other friends in Bay Ridge as well.
I ate at Brooklyn Roots like a month ago and loved it, have you been there yet?
Been there like 6 times, its a block away from my place. That place is awesome, staff is great as well,we first went when they moved in from Sunset Park during their opening week during the pandemic. I felt a little embarrassed the first time I went as a slim guy I completely devoured their huge plate of chicken parm. The chef was like thats impressive, meanwhile I was full for like three days straight haha. The Mrs always gets their Chicken Marsala, their bread pudding is delicious! Its become so popular that for us to get a table we are there as soon as it opens, reservations are nearly impossible. I posted about it here, but Roger Clemens (former MLB player) was eating there a few months back.

What did you wind up getting?
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

gotta get rid of the SPirito family - they are no good.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:16 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:05 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:51 pm A number of times he mentioned he would meet with other friends in Bay Ridge as well.
I ate at Brooklyn Roots like a month ago and loved it, have you been there yet?
Been there like 6 times, its a block away from my place. That place is awesome, staff is great as well,we first went when they moved in from Sunset Park during their opening week during the pandemic. I felt a little embarrassed the first time I went as a slim guy I completely devoured their huge plate of chicken parm. The chef was like thats impressive, meanwhile I was full for like three days straight haha. The Mrs always gets their Chicken Marsala, their bread pudding is delicious! Its become so popular that for us to get a table we are there as soon as it opens, reservations are nearly impossible. I posted about it here, but Roger Clemens (former MLB player) was eating there a few months back.

What did you wind up getting?
I got lucky and walked in on a weekday and sat right down with no reservations. I had the monster pork chop pizzaiola with the sweet vinegar peppers. I didn’t see any ball players when I was there but I did see Craig Marino eating with some friends. Everything was excellent
If anyone is in Bay Ridge that’s the spot to go to for sure.

Sorry for getting off track this is good thread.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:33 am 'Shelved' Wiseguy Assaulted At A Wake Allegedly On Orders From His Mafia Boss Turns The Tables On His Attackers And Leaves Several Bonanno Mobsters Battered And Bloodied

What a bunch of white trash, evil ppl. In the old days it wouldn't be capos interrupting a funeral thats for sure. aside from making book and non violent shylocking and maybe a few other things, these guys leave destruction, pain and misery to their family at home. Hope they whack mikey nose. what a shit bag. i see why some of these feds / nypd task forces and shit try so hard to put these guys away. i have close family members that have done time but no behavior like this. Imagine reading about this occcuring in a different place than where we are in NY area. We would be shocked of course. how do they kiss their kids at night knowing they ruined some other kids life today by selling fantanol sp?Sorry for the rant. All fucking retards w some exceptions in my limited experience being close to few guys. but most of the stuff i learn on here as they either know everything about the mob or less than you would believe.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I saw Johnny Joe sSpirito the other day - he doesn't look that bad - maybe those bikers pussy slap instead of punching.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

NYNighthawk wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:41 am I saw Johnny Joe sSpirito the other day - he doesn't look that bad - maybe those bikers pussy slap instead of punching.
Where you see him ?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Gambino and Genovese higher ups should tell members avoid doing any business with the bonannos, different league
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

Spirito Sr is home right ?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

InCamelot wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:10 pm Spirito Sr is home right ?
Yeah
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

No one’s going to the mattresses these days
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

NYNighthawk wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:37 am gotta get rid of the SPirito family - they are no good.
Any problem he’s “whack this one, whack that one”. Never enough body count for NYNighthawk.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

B. wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:09 am Shelved or not, why support a boss who disrespects a multi-generation Bonanno clan like the Grimaldis, abusing their relatives at Vito's wake? Bad politics all around.

The Cammaranos' biker ties are new to me, how Dino is both a Cosa Nostra member and part of an MC. Capeci pointed out they're not "outlaws" but sounds like a tough group of guys. Curious if they're friendly with any outlaw clubs.
Could not agree more. A man has to show respect to his father in law. Joe C.‘s wife is grieving. He had every right to show up and pay his respects.

Spirito Jr. is a Baby Huey: all fat and spoiled. Glad his soft ass was beaten. Fuck him.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:06 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:21 am Honestly.... it was kinda inevitable? No?

It simmered in the background.... but this man DID make a move to take the family. How DOES one respond to such an action? And still maintain credibility?

Dropped a quiet bomb too, Vito Grimaldi died.

Who's right here? Is Cammarano wrong for openly defying an order? Is Mancuso being unreasonable? Or was his shelving of them a reasonable response as an alternative to violence?

Maybe some kinda chart is in order for all the Wiseguys thst have outside muscle around them.... like the Serbs under the Gambinos. Like a map of the street that's under LCN influence.

The Bonnano Bronx guys seem maybe a little stupid, but they will back it up with violent action. Cammaranno seemed fed up. They gotta have a sitdown, at least Mancuso does. The Feds are watching too close.

This is maybe the type of thing that gets Mancuso ousted?
Cammarano is on the shelf so he’s stripped of his membership.Technically, Mancuso isn’t his boss but he should have listened to him out of respect for his position as Cammarano was formerly apart of the life.
You are insane. His father in law died. He had every right to show up, pay his respect and support his wife.Fan Boys are the page as as crazy as Mikey Nose.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

sisterray wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:37 am One thing I don’t get, is that since Grimaldi, his son and son in law were shelved, why not just bar all the members in good standing from going to the funeral and maybe just send one guy to keep an eye out on things if former members of the rival faction showed up? Mancuso turned it into a dick measuring contest and came out as the looser.
Ahhhh! That is a smart thing to do. Mikey Nose isn’t that bright clearly. He’s petty and vindictive.
#Let’s Go Brandon!