Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CTamg65
Straightened out

Re: Sonny Mazzone and 4 others arrested on federal charges

Post by CTamg65 »

Good point Pmac I read the Federal Press Releases in my state and in the area and its unbelievable how many people are being let out on bond that would have been not given bond any other time. Your usually fucked if you get indicted,now more than not people are being released on bail. State is same thing PTAs ,or low bail,even for serious stuff way lower bail then usual.
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Not for nothing if its just gambling and related send them home for the holidays,the jails and prisons are infested with Covid. There is a lot worse being let out for nothing
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Fbi post reward for shooter in Dipietro hit and new pics

Post by chubby »

CTamg65 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:49 pm
chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:16 pm I agree they’re releasing this shit to tickle the wire and hopefully stir up enough paranoia to get people to get loosed lipped and start making mistakes by talking about shit they shouldn’t be... it’s crazy to me some mob guys will still talk about murders they got away with years and decades later, so stupid. There’s a reason they say to never ever talk about a homicide you were involved in, ever again. Act like it never happened...
Honestly I hate to sound biased and shit but that photo literally appears to Match up with doms build pretty well.... the coke bust is also strange timing... like some people said I think they’re literally taking their time on this one and picking up as many things that can favor the feds as possible... so when that indictment drops... its solid as fuck...
man imagine being dom right now, wondering if anyone’s talking, why they just released that pic... talk about anxiety....
also agree the 10k thing is beyond a joke.. anyone who would be in the position to know anything to isn’t talking over 10k, maybe 10 years.. but not 10k cash.
This could get interesting...

I can't imagine being him right now . I don't think he's ever done time before, that's alot to have on the mind. Ive always made bond and showed up for sentencing from the street and that is a hard thing to do ,it hurts. I can't imagine the anxiety knowing a indictment might drop or waiting for one. I used to enjoy the fast life too but that's no way to live,especially as you get older. Wouldn't wish that on anyone,if you can't deal with it the right way that type of stress will age you fast and kill you quick.
I fully agree man.. could you imagine how he’s feeling right now? I feel like every so often the media or someone brings up the depietro hit... I couldn’t imagine living with that stress wondering if every night you go to sleep might turn into the morning where the feds are beating down your door at 6am.. and we’re not talking about doing a couple years.. were talking murder... for the benefit of a Cosa Nostra family... your life’s over... I couldn’t imagine the anxiety of waiting to get indicted of waiting to turn yourself in, for me at least if you kind of get arrested and cuffed out of nowhere ( for something not that serious) I’ve always actually been oddly calm... but these aren’t murder charges. The one that was serious (trying to buy 40k$ worth of 30’s like 5 years ago) thank god the rat fuxk who set me up was working with crooked ass plain clothes guys who just wanted to rob me of the 40k$ and the vest I had on and let me go. I thought when I was handcuffed on the ground I was looking at some decent time.. til the guys just took the grocery bag of cash and that was it.. a blessing in disguise...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I want to know the names of the 4 others... weird timing with the new fbi inquiries into the dipietro hit... then this.. could we have someone talking out of this group of guys??? One of them could have been wired up which could have led to the bust to begin with... hopefully we get some more information soon and they unseal that.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

The last time I saw Dom and actually talked with him and had a few drinks with him , he didn’t seem to have a single care or stress in the world. We were talking 90s Hip Hop and Sports.

I can say with 100% certainty that he’s not running around South Philly stressed out with anxiety.

-Dante
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am The last time I saw Dom and actually talked with him and had a few drinks with him , he didn’t seem to have a single care or stress in the world. We were talking 90s Hip Hop and Sports.

I can say with 100% certainty that he’s not running around South Philly stressed out with anxiety.

-Dante

Yeah, most those guys when you see them at the Jersey shore or out in south Philly. They walk around like they don’t have a care in the world. I don’t think it’s an act they just are built differently I guess
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

haha oh man if Grande gets a media reputation as "Teflon Dom" then he is mega-screwed

imagine the career boost a fed or DA would get from putting away "Teflon Dom"
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

In this article they claim they found along with the gun, the ski mask and hoodie left in nicodemos car, call me crazy but if dom or whoever killed dipietro wore that ski mask there would be atleast trace elements of dna on it... not only is it on your face where you’re breathing right on the material, but it would likely pick up hairs from your head..... how did this not lead them to the shooter?
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

chubby wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 am
In this article they claim they found along with the gun, the ski mask and hoodie left in nicodemos car, call me crazy but if dom or whoever killed dipietro wore that ski mask there would be atleast trace elements of dna on it... not only is it on your face where you’re breathing right on the material, but it would likely pick up hairs from your head..... how did this not lead them to the shooter?
[/quote

Very likely you would, touch DNA is crazy, I know someone that dropped a glove near the crime scene and it got found and sent to lab.... 8 months later it came back a match on the DNA hit and the warrant was out . So who knows if its the mask that the shooter wore,could have been one that Nick demo had
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:21 am This bust also isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things... 4 guys for a half kilo... that's barely $15 grand. Basically a dime bag bust and not close to the $ million busts they were associated with in the 80s and 90s so there's gotta be more to it....
you must be talking about coke not junk, right?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Yeah coke
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

CTamg65 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:49 pm
chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:16 pm I agree they’re releasing this shit to tickle the wire and hopefully stir up enough paranoia to get people to get loosed lipped and start making mistakes by talking about shit they shouldn’t be... it’s crazy to me some mob guys will still talk about murders they got away with years and decades later, so stupid. There’s a reason they say to never ever talk about a homicide you were involved in, ever again. Act like it never happened...
Honestly I hate to sound biased and shit but that photo literally appears to Match up with doms build pretty well.... the coke bust is also strange timing... like some people said I think they’re literally taking their time on this one and picking up as many things that can favor the feds as possible... so when that indictment drops... its solid as fuck...
man imagine being dom right now, wondering if anyone’s talking, why they just released that pic... talk about anxiety....
also agree the 10k thing is beyond a joke.. anyone who would be in the position to know anything to isn’t talking over 10k, maybe 10 years.. but not 10k cash.
This could get interesting...

I can't imagine being him right now . I don't think he's ever done time before, that's alot to have on the mind. Ive always made bond and showed up for sentencing from the street and that is a hard thing to do ,it hurts. I can't imagine the anxiety knowing a indictment might drop or waiting for one. I used to enjoy the fast life too but that's no way to live,especially as you get older. Wouldn't wish that on anyone,if you can't deal with it the right way that type of stress will age you fast and kill you quick.
Occupational hazard
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

CTamg65 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am
chubby wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 am
[/quote

Very likely you would, touch DNA is crazy, I know someone that dropped a glove near the crime scene and it got found and sent to lab.... 8 months later it came back a match on the DNA hit and the warrant was out . So who knows if its the mask that the shooter wore,could have been one that Nick demo had
That’s the only conclusion I could come to.. that it was a spare ski mask that the shooter didn’t wear... cause like you said touch DNA is insane.. they can literally identify someone off like 1 arm hair left on a piece of clothing... so there’s no way that ski mask and hoodie was worn by the shooter.. it would be filled with dna from sweat,hairs,spit just from breathing..... must have been a back up mask and hoodie for nicodemo or something that never got used...
I’ve heard through a friend of someone they know got busted cause same thing they disposed of some nitrile medical gloves they were wearing and not only did they get dna off the inside but they pulled a fingerprint off the inside of the glove from the finger pressing against the inside of it,,, so crazy.. I’ve also heard not to wear just 1 pair of nitrile/latex medical gloves cause they’re thin enough to where sometimes you can still leave prints on things you touch... so you gotta wear those with gloves over it..
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Schratwieser is reporting on IG more raids this morning in philly and 2 “high ranking” members arrested
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

363F9658-D39E-44D4-898E-3CD1817B6C62.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.