R.I.P. Sonny Franzese

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: R.I.P. Sonny Franzese

Post by gohnjotti »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:46 pm This is the actual quote:

“One time, I met an FBI agent on the street,” Franzese said. “And he said to me, ‘[On] account of you, we could have broke the Mafia up. We had Joe Valachi, and if you would have opened up, it would have destroyed the Mafia. You wouldn’t help us.’ I said, ‘Go and F yourself!’ And I walked away from him.”

So he's not saying Fuck the FBI. He telling the agent to go fuck himself.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/inv ... 1.29009986
Oh yeah, Franzese’s a different story. I was only busting ya balls with that other post. I mean, Sonny was convicted for a crime that he probably didn’t commit (running a nationwide bank robbery syndicate), based on the a feverish passion by J. Edgar Hoover. In that respect, Sonny can say Fuck you to whoever he wants. He died how he lived, and I’m guessing that most rats living in Idaho with new identities wish they could’ve gone out like Sonny, like a neighborhood celebrity.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Rip sonny franzese

Post by Wiseguy »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 amAnd like a typical close-minded member of society, you continue to run mouth using insults. And my guess is that you're like is so limited, you can't look at the bigger picture in relation to anything. I feel sorry for you.

If I supposedly have an "agenda" in your mind, then you also have an "agenda" by continuing to promote a narrative put out by law enforcement. It's one and the same.
If I have an agenda it may be maintainging some kind of sane perspective on things. There's always been a lot of people on the forums who really do act like law enforcement is bad and the mob guys are good. They'll act like it's about some larger issue, like justice or something, but it's really about rooting for mob guys. Period. Of course, they all deny it. But it's painfully obvious.
All roads lead to New York.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:01 pm
Villain wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 am
Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am Keep drinking the Kool aid sheep.. the FBI and the US government have more blood on there hands then some of the worst dictators you can think of they have killed millions of innocents across the world and continue to do so all in the name of good old democracy and American values! After all the good people of Iraq and Afghanistan deserve to get there Big Macs and quarter pounders just like the rest of us !
Dawg, I peels cats all day long, mutha fucka
The call me the big wheeler cat peeler, ya know what I'm sayin'?
I run this whole mutha fucka
The whole block, dawg
They call me the king, the big king, king killer big wheeler cat peeler Yeah That's what they call me around this mutha fucka
I run this bitch
I got this bitch locked down I'm a big gang banga, man
I'm a gang banga mutha fucka :lol: :lol: :lol: shut the fuck up

Bobby, get your ass here right now and finish your homework. NOW!

Pogo
Here I come, aw dawg I gotta go man
But look, meet me here tomorrow after school
Oh wait I got year book awright meet me here
Around five-thirty tomorrow, dawg awright guys peace :lol: :mrgreen:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I hope he doesn't get grounded, dude
Yeah, me too 'cause then we couldn't be gang bangers :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:36 pm I hope he doesn't get grounded, dude
Yeah, me too 'cause then we couldn't be gang bangers :mrgreen:

Pogo
Thats our Maxie boy right there :lol: :mrgreen:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:27 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 amAnd like a typical close-minded member of society, you continue to run mouth using insults. And my guess is that you're like is so limited, you can't look at the bigger picture in relation to anything. I feel sorry for you.

If I supposedly have an "agenda" in your mind, then you also have an "agenda" by continuing to promote a narrative put out by law enforcement. It's one and the same.
If I have an agenda it may be maintainging some kind of sane perspective on things. There's always been a lot of people on the forums who really do act like law enforcement is bad and the mob guys are good. They'll act like it's about some larger issue, like justice or something, but it's really about rooting for mob guys. Period. Of course, they all deny it. But it's painfully obvious.
That's your perspective. If a guy is guilty of something, fine. But the same rules of justice that should apply for everyone not labeled "mafia" or "organized crime" should be the same for those that are. Don't try it in the media and keep it in the courtroom. And the tactics that are used in the courtroom need to fair and balanced not a special brand made up just for organized crime.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

And to further my point, this is why perhaps cameras in the courtroom would be a good thing so that everyone can see how it plays out and judge for themselves what's happening instead of press releases and anonymous inside law enforcement sources providing one-sided information to the press.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:54 pmThat's your perspective. If a guy is guilty of something, fine. But the same rules of justice that should apply for everyone not labeled "mafia" or "organized crime" should be the same for those that are. Don't try it in the media and keep it in the courtroom. And the tactics that are used in the courtroom need to fair and balanced not a special brand made up just for organized crime.
Here! Here! So, no doubt you'll be bringing unfair organized crime cases to our attention from all over, right? You know, Russian fraudsters, Mexican drug traffickers, Albanian burglary crews, Asian prostitution rings, etc. You know, because this isn't just about the Italian guys.

I look forward to it!
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

This worshipping gangsters/making them out to be misunderstood rogues/law enforcement are the real crooks....vibe, is ruining this forum and is an insult to all the posters on here that contribute incredible work. We’re losing brain cells over here.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:16 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:54 pmThat's your perspective. If a guy is guilty of something, fine. But the same rules of justice that should apply for everyone not labeled "mafia" or "organized crime" should be the same for those that are. Don't try it in the media and keep it in the courtroom. And the tactics that are used in the courtroom need to fair and balanced not a special brand made up just for organized crime.
Here! Here! So, no doubt you'll be bringing unfair organized crime cases to our attention from all over, right? You know, Russian fraudsters, Mexican drug traffickers, Albanian burglary crews, Asian prostitution rings, etc. You know, because this isn't just about the Italian guys.

I look forward to it!
As I mentioned before. Closed-minded. And since this is an organized crime board, if I do it will be the traditional ones.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:18 pmAs I mentioned before. Closed-minded. And since this is an organized crime board, if I do it will be the traditional ones.
Yes, this is an organized crime board. And you'll see it has sections about different types of organized crime. Not just the Italian version. I just don't want people assuming - despite all your posts and your avatar - that this is really just about another mob fanboy lobbying for the mafiosi. You're here for justice!
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:28 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:18 pmAs I mentioned before. Closed-minded. And since this is an organized crime board, if I do it will be the traditional ones.
Yes, this is an organized crime board. And you'll see it has sections about different types of organized crime. Not just the Italian version. I just don't want people assuming - despite all your posts and your avatar - that this is really just about another mob fanboy lobbying for the mafiosi. You're here for justice!
Since my interest is in the traditional, that's my focus.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:17 pm This worshipping gangsters/making them out to be misunderstood rogues/law enforcement are the real crooks....vibe, is ruining this forum and is an insult to all the posters on here that contribute incredible work. We’re losing brain cells over here.
Well said.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:17 pm This worshipping gangsters/making them out to be misunderstood rogues/law enforcement are the real crooks....vibe, is ruining this forum and is an insult to all the posters on here that contribute incredible work. We’re losing brain cells over here.
If you’re not Italian from NYC then you wouldn’t really understand not everyone is cut from the same cloth.. go ahead bash me all you want I really don’t give a fuck what you or any other 40 year old mob groupie from Iowa thinks..
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JohnnyS wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:30 pm
Well said.

And it is so obvious that a lot of these posts are from the same person using multiple accounts.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.