THE MOST MOBBED-UP NEIGHBORHOODS?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: THE MOST MOBBED-UP NEIGHBORHOODS?

Post by Wiseguy »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 pmWhite privilege is them not facing anything near the consequences black people would have faced if they'd made the same poor choices.
200 (1).gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 pm
Flushing wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:29 pmThe "white privilege" fairy never stopped in to that household to bestow money, status, prestige or social mobility on them.
White privilege is them not facing anything near the consequences black people would have faced if they'd made the same poor choices.
How funny.

White people commit crime = choice (“poor choices”)
Black people commit crime = no choice/responsibility, societies fault.

These are the same people who preach equality with this hypocrisy fresh in their mouths.

White privilege: when Beyoncé and Jay Z’s kid is more disadvantaged than a white meth baby, cause, you know, white privilege ‘n reasons ‘n stuff.

Fuckin YAWN.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:15 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 pmWhite privilege is them not facing anything near the consequences black people would have faced if they'd made the same poor choices.
200 (1).gif
😂😂😂

Fucking Gold WG. Actually laughed out LOUD.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:14 pm Yeah the consequences of countless scholarships, lowered standards of admission in general, affirmative action and quotas for everything be it schooling or employement. If only poor White people who may or may not have made poor choices got to face those consequences.

Pogo
Yuuuurp 👌🏻
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

According to Groucho, there should be a "Quota System" for prison time. Since the blacks make up 13% of the population, then only 13% of all prisoners should be black even though they commit 50% of all crimes. So, that means the other 37% of crimes committed by blacks would go unpunished with complete exoneration. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Confederate wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:58 pm According to Groucho, there should be a "Quota System" for prison time. Since the blacks make up 13% of the population, then only 13% of all prisoners should be black even though they commit 50% of all crimes. So, that means the other 37% of crimes committed by blacks would go unpunished with complete exoneration. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. :mrgreen:
Sound logik. 🙄
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

And Confederste is not even kidding. Some lefty libs have talked about instituting a quota system for incarceration.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

How to identify a shill:

1. When they start preaching political bullshit on a thread in a community, that has nothing to do with political bullshit.

Let’s not let Grouchy and his glaringly obvious shilling derail the thread.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:19 pm And Confederste is not even kidding. Some lefty libs have talked about instituting a quota system for incarceration.
Can we do that with the NBA?

Oh we can’t? Oh why, oh... ...hypocrisy.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Yeah, let’s steer this back to the discussion at hand. We have a million other threads to back-and-forth politically about race relations.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

White privilege: when Beyoncé and Jay Z’s kid is more disadvantaged than a white meth baby, cause, you know, white privilege ‘n reasons ‘n stuff.

Fuckin YAWN.
[/quote]

Ive always wondered when these black celebrities and athletes (who have never had a real job) say shit like this actually believe a guy living in a trailer park in Alabama vs a black pro athlete has more privilege.

Anyway ill tell you exactly whats going to happen trust me within the next 5 years were going to be way more divided than we are now.The liberals will realize that there is no end game,if blacks get what they want and have all the power they do not give a fuck that some white liberal helped them out as long as your white your the enemy so its just going to be easier for everyone just to only associate and do business with their own at least this way there is no possibility of offending someone from a different race

sorry guys i know this is off the original subject
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JohnnySalami wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:40 pm The Colombo’s were using the Sons of Italy organization as a front for their gambling and Shy rackets on Long Island specifically Hauppauge and lindenhurst. my dad would go there for their Holdem tournaments and I delivered food a handful of times. The guy Paulie Guns operated the spot till he flipped. This was like in 2010. I know the spot in Hauppauge isn’t around it got turned into a pediatric office and not sure about the lindenhurst place if it’s still around but there is one in deer park but I’m pretty sure that one is legit. Also there was caffe Messina in lindenhurst off straight path I believe that was mobbed up
No gun stores in Deer Park, not anymore at least. The last time there was a gun store here was 13 years ago, and it was robbed by a Nico Negron, and a Giovanni Massiano there was a huge ATF investigation and everything. Giovanni dropped the ball and ratted on Nico, to avoid prison time. Nico pled guilty, eventually got out on parole and stabbed Giovanni 6 times, including 3 times in the ass at a party, I was there it was a blood bath. Giovanni lived, ain’t seen him since and Nico is back in prison also haven’t seen him since. Neither of them have anything to do with the mob, although Giovanni’s grandmother might be the widow of a mobster, I was close with his cousin Joey and apparently she seen some shit when she lived in Italy, woman didn’t speak a shred of English.

There used to be a Pizzaria right on Deer Park Avenue, across from the St. Cyril Catholic Church, called Valentino’s that was super mobbed up an old friend of mine named Will, his little brother used to work as their delivery boy. It was later replaced with an Italian cafe after Valentino’s caught fire, which still is still in the location it might actually be a Caffe Messina too though I’m not entirely sure.

There is also Bono’s Pizzaria, around the corner from the Deer Park Outlet Mall, and across the street from the Deer Park Stop & Shop. Also mobbed the fuck up, I bought my first Escalade from one of the owners there. Some of the best Pizza you’ll ever get in Deer Park, but the place is definitely a front. Before my old friend Joe Montalbano passed away, he would tell me all the time about the shady shit he’d see going on there since he lived in the Condo complex just behind Bono’s, and would go there all the time. Hell, even the guy I bought the Escalade from looks like he’s never made a pizza in his life. I’m not gonna get into detail about the shady shit that happens at this Pizzaria, they’re still an active and on going establishment and I ain’t no rat.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

I’ve known the owners of Bono’s for years never got the impression they was connected. They do make a good pie the crust is different but back to the topic what your saying is pure speculation right? I mean I never heard anything coming out of there they had 2 locations one off Brentwood road and one off grand blvd
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am I’ve known the owners of Bono’s for years never got the impression they was connected. They do make a good pie the crust is different but back to the topic what your saying is pure speculation right? I mean I never heard anything coming out of there they had 2 locations one off Brentwood road and one off grand blvd
I mean, do I know any of this as matter of fact? Of course not, I don’t live in the area of town they’re located in. Anything I’ve heard about them, I heard from my now deceased friend since he lived basically up the street, he apparently seen some suspicious things going down there, and I don’t see any reason why he’d lie about it. I only ever really went there with him, except one time I went there with my now fiancé to show her how good their pizza is. That is where I met the guy I bought my first Escalade from, really nice guy, one of the owners. If any of the guys at Bono’s is connected at all, it’s him.

Frankly, you’d probably know better than I would. I know suspicious activity, and them being Italians doesn’t automatically mean they’re Mafia types. They could just be doing whatever crime independently, but I don’t see why they can’t be and they sure do act like they could be from my experiences having been there.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Peppermint wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am I’ve known the owners of Bono’s for years never got the impression they was connected. They do make a good pie the crust is different but back to the topic what your saying is pure speculation right? I mean I never heard anything coming out of there they had 2 locations one off Brentwood road and one off grand blvd
I mean, do I know any of this as matter of fact? Of course not, I don’t live in the area of town they’re located in. Anything I’ve heard about them, I heard from my now deceased friend since he lived basically up the street, he apparently seen some suspicious things going down there, and I don’t see any reason why he’d lie about it. I only ever really went there with him, except one time I went there with my now fiancé to show her how good their pizza is. That is where I met the guy I bought my first Escalade from, really nice guy, one of the owners. If any of the guys at Bono’s is connected at all, it’s him.

Frankly, you’d probably know better than I would. I know suspicious activity, and them being Italians doesn’t automatically mean they’re Mafia types. They could just be doing whatever crime independently, but I don’t see why they can’t be and they sure do act like they could be from my experiences having been there.
U can very be right on the whole thing I’m not disputing anything you say I’m just going on my person experience I know they helm from carini a town just outside of palermo that had a strong mafia presence so there mite be something there with them.

Another pizzeria in the Brentwood area that was mobbed up is tony’s pizza off of Clark st. I know personally the kids who run the place now, their father was made. Back in the late 80s early 90s my good friends father who was a leader in the Latin kings long island chapter (before it was broken up into multiple chapters [brentwood, huntington]) was doing hits for the guy. Both tony and my friends dad have since passed

People who grew up in that life at that time were cut from a different cloth regardless of what criminal organization they were apart of