Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by TommyGambino »

felice wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 pm Lupoi was dealing with cocaine from Calabria so he was not moving Gambino's or Inzerillo's stuff, that lead investigators to believe that he was authorized to have his own network because they are out of that business now
Are them guys still into heroin then?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I do not think so but you never know...in past they could get heroin with a very cheap price directly from Sicily where they had their own laboratories. Nowdays it is not anymore like that
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

felice wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:11 pm
bronx wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:23 am my opinion, the gambino "faction " has been tagged with the drug biz forever, however since their arrest ,prison sentences until now, no drug cases..none connected to them.the new guys on top i feel are not involved with major drug dealing.. i would be shocked if frank ,lorenzo et al ever get involved ..too smart, too much money they are making without drugs..
Well, in past Calì was involved, some sicilians went to visit him and his brother in law to deal cocaine, they were later taped talking about it.
That picture on the internet with mandala and gianni nicchi is it really cali there with them ?
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

Because i heard people saying it's not him just some who look like him
I've also read it in GBB i think... but i'm not too sure
Anyway tha's what i heard, and i woner if it's true...
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

the chin 123 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 pm Because i heard people saying it's not him just some who look like him
I've also read it in GBB i think... but i'm not too sure
Anyway tha's what i heard, and i woner if it's true...
Not Cali, a friend of his who isn't involved i think, bronx will know his name
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

heres a thread with good links for both operation old and new bridge.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3374

it claims old bridge had the whole admin involved for Gambinos.

i find it interesting that the Gambinos went from dealing w Sicily to dealing with Ndrangheta. Also to note, it primarily involved the gambino sicilian faction that dealt w the Ndrangheta
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I dont think they direct deal drugs. In fact, Old bridge showed they were very hot. They would get caught up quickly. I DO think it's possible they direct narcotics trafficking. ( I consider dealing and trafficking two different animals..)

New bridge made mention of the Gambinos bringing their connections to bear. That's what I think they provide at this point. Long.standing experience and connections.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:11 pm i find it interesting that the Gambinos went from dealing w Sicily to dealing with Ndrangheta. Also to note, it primarily involved the gambino sicilian faction that dealt w the Ndrangheta
It makes sense. The Sicilians were the top dogs in cocaine trafficking, now the 'Ndrangheta are. The Gambinos could be doing business with both.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@ wise guy

It's not just the drugs, exactly. It's the sphere of influence he inhabited WHILE being a top drug trafficker. Heads of the Sicilian commission, criminal Freemasons, bankers, South American drug lords, major construction, like all kinds of shit.
He just wasn't your average mobster...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:35 am @ wise guy

It's not just the drugs, exactly. It's the sphere of influence he inhabited WHILE being a top drug trafficker. Heads of the Sicilian commission, criminal Freemasons, bankers, South American drug lords, major construction, like all kinds of shit.
He just wasn't your average mobster...
yes but also guys like Reynald Dsjardins knew those same people...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

"Not sure what you're trying to say but the feds will always be our most solid and consistent source of info on the mob."

None of us know what will always be. The best source is rats.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

"How much do you think the internal politics of the FBI affect the day-to-day surveillances, wiretap listening and investigations on mobsters going on?"
Actually, none of us know.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

"How much do you think the internal politics of the FBI affect the day-to-day surveillances, wiretap listening and investigations on mobsters going on?"
I don't know, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time factional politics affected LE activities.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

UTC wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:01 pm "Not sure what you're trying to say but the feds will always be our most solid and consistent source of info on the mob."

None of us know what will always be. The best source is rats.
Considering the feds have always been our best source of info on the mob, it stands to reason they always will be. And rats don't typically come out of nowhere. They're investigated, turned, and debriefed by law enforcement - usually the FBI. Hate the feds all you want but the vast majority of our info on the LCN comes, directly or indirectly, from them.
All roads lead to New York.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

I really wonder how all of this info about the gambinos gets out. Ik the feds feed it to capici who it turn puts it out to the internet, but there definitely has to be someone in the gambinos talking. And the rat would have to be a zip.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.