Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Confederate »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:07 pm
Confederate wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:59 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:31 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:26 pm What, the fuck.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/27/the-feds- ... rs-lawyer/
Sad. Let's see how the FBI Fanboys defends this despicable behavior. :roll:
the F.B.I. does have good info on the Mob. However, that being said, currently a lot of the Feds (certainly not all) are as corrupt as hell. Look at what has happened in the political world. Now, it has spilled over even more into the O.C. world. If this trend keeps going, pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between the New York 5 and the Feds. lol
John COnnoly ring a bell? H Paul Rico? :shock:
Fine Upstanding men of honor serving our Country. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@UTC: Would this be considered criminal or simply unethical?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It should be illegal but it is not like the law even matters anymore. While I wouldn't put anything past the government you have to wonder why they would even bother with this case? It's not like they don't already know the defense strategy. It is always the same. The informants are liars and our guys didn't do it or are not involved in the mob. There I just summed up their strategy without having to spy on their camp.

You also have to wonder if it did happen why didn't the victim of the spying (Martinelli) join in the defense motion on it?
Martinelli, who didn’t join in the defense motion, declined to comment.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

Hmmm. I guess one has to decide if they believe a mob lawyer's accusations over the integrity of an FBI unit comprised of multiple, experienced senior members including a Special Agent in Charge, all willing to violate one mook's Constitutional Rights; which would mean it was a huge conspiracy where they were all willing to get fired and probably prosecuted. (LOL!!) But, I'm never shocked how some on this board are ready to believe anything that supports their prejudices and preconceived notions before being informed of all the facts.
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:12 pm It should be illegal but it is not like the law even matters anymore. While I wouldn't put anything past the government you have to wonder why they would even bother with this case? It's not like they don't already know the defense strategy. It is always the same. The informants are liars and our guys didn't do it or are not involved in the mob. There I just summed up their strategy without having to spy on their camp.

You also have to wonder if it did happen why didn't the victim of the spying (Martinelli) join in the defense motion on it?
Martinelli, who didn’t join in the defense motion, declined to comment.

Pogo
It could be because Attorney Martinelli is embarrassed that he talked to one of his clients about another case. The Stoolie wasn't even directly involved in the case. Martinelli talked wayyyyy too much. lol
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JerryB wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:19 pm Hmmm. I guess one has to decide if they believe a mob lawyer's accusations over the integrity of an FBI unit comprised of multiple, experienced senior members including a Special Agent in Charge, all willing to violate one mook's Constitutional Rights; which would mean it was a huge conspiracy where they were all willing to get fired and probably prosecuted. (LOL!!) But, I'm never shocked how some on this board are ready to believe anything that supports their prejudices and preconceived notions before being informed of all the facts.
I would assume (perhaps falsely) that a serious accusation of this nature would not be filed without evidence. Doing so would, again, I assume, come with severe consequences.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Confederate wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:59 pm

the F.B.I. does have good info on the Mob. However, that being said, currently a lot of the Feds (certainly not all) are as corrupt as hell. Look at what has happened in the political world. Now, it has spilled over even more into the O.C. world. If this trend keeps going, pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between the New York 5 and the Feds. lol
That's the thing. Fughedaboutit doesn't care about unethical or illegal acts by FBI agents so much as using those acts as an argument that we shouldn't give the weight we do to the info they have on the mob. That's what his feigned indignation is really about. Others have attempted the same talking point before. But it's hard to take their warped morality seriously when they not only fail to see who the good and bad guys are, generally speaking, but actually root for the mob guys in many cases.
All roads lead to New York.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Lupara »

Confederate wrote:

Do you think they are now more corrupt than during the days of Hoover?
Confederate
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Confederate »

Lupara wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 pm
Confederate wrote:

Do you think they are now more corrupt than during the days of Hoover?
I don't know. I just know that some of the shit they are pulling in the POLITICAL World Involving Trump and anyone associated to him is unprecedented.
That is where most of my comment is directed.
That aside, The Feds do have very good info on the Mob. Much better than anybody on this Forum.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

@WG: Question, do you believe the Feds are ever at fault or make incorrect summations?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:08 pm @WG: Question, do you believe the Feds are ever at fault or make incorrect summations?
<WG voice, high and squeaky> "Well sure Sonny, I guess if that is what you want to call it. I bet you root for the bad guys in the movies huh? No moral compass. If the feds take a misstep than it is for the greater good. But I guess guys like you could never understand. The feds have the answers, always. So in short, no, they do not. Keep on rooting for the same low life goodfellas I have been obsessed with for the last 2 decades yet pretend I am not"

:mrgreen:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

No more sniping back and forth. Keep it about the Bonannos.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Snakes wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:56 pm No more sniping back and forth. Keep it about the Bonannos.
That is fine. But why did you not say the same to WG in the mob talk thread where he addressed me directly when I didnt mention him by name?

Hmmmmm
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I saw this first; I can't be everywhere at once. I have no dog in this fight.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:56 pm No more sniping back and forth. Keep it about the Bonannos.
That is fine. But why did you not say the same to WG in the mob talk thread where he addressed me directly when I didnt mention him by name?

Hmmmmm
Quit acting like you're being picked on. You know exactly what you were doing in that other thread. 90% of the time you just come out from under your rock to take a shot at someone. How about you actually start contributing to the forum instead of being a problem-causing, spineless, whiny little turd. Thaaaaaanks.
All roads lead to New York.