When Gene Gotti Gets Out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: When Gene Gotti Gets Out

Post by phatmatress777 »

Doobeez wrote:
bronx wrote: paul was very mad at nino, he took him down from captain ..yes watts shot him

Gaggi getting knocked down have to do with the DeMeo crew getting too much light? I posted a pic of Gaggi (Gambino thread in Mugshot board) in the hospital handcuffed to his bed, but that might been from a different set of circumstances.. ;)
I believe that was from his shoot out with the NYPD

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I think Castellano was pissed about the indictment car theft ring. Of course, he wasn't when he was getting those envelopes of cash but then that's the boss for you.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

To all New Yorkers:

Does the Gotti name still carry weight? Are the Gotti's still feared? Just curious as to how the family is viewed.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

They are still a few gottis in the fam that are made I know Richard gottis is still active at least to my knowledge ... I don't think they carry the weight of John being boss... But all in all gene is still a made man did his time so I doubt they will shelve him right off the bat unless he pulls a long john move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk