John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by newera_212 »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:50 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:21 pm Is Steve Crea capable of extreme violence?

Pogo
Do we know if Crea ever pulled the trigger or was involved in a hit?
If he was, we’d have to go way way back in time. D’Arco more or less covered every murder (correct me if I’m wrong) during the Amuso admin...at least from the time D’Arco came home from prison and the Commission Case was wrapping up...and Crea wasn’t named in any of them. There were at least two “Bronx based” murders during that time, or three if you count the DiLapi hit in California, and Crea isnt mentioned (he IS mentioned in the book itself though)

The Bronx was its own thing and worlds away from where D’Arco operated and hung out. He seemed to know a lot about everything going on in the family, outside of the Bronx. So maybe he just didn't know...but I feel like if Crea were involved in any violence during that era it would have been mentioned
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:33 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:58 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:44 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:24 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:19 pm I know we've been over this before pal but he was wasn't a wiseguy when he went away. 17 years is a fucking long time, but it's not like he took it on the chin he tried to commit suicide, now obviously nobody in the Mafia knew about it so I see why he was involved with the talent pool dwindling, you'd think a guy doing that kind of time would be mentally strong
He also never opted to go into Seg and did his time in GP. Which says ALOT.
So painting him as some sort of mental weakling or pussy because he tried to commit suicide is wrong. He did his 17 with General Population. Whcih means he did it the hard way. Thats the truth of his bid, which in perspective terms = he did his time. And it wasnt a small bid.

You cant dismiss it.
Yeah. He said that he fought in prison. Like you said he did it the hard way. He is a legitimate tough guy.
:lol: :lol:
Laugh all you want, but I know from my personal experience that people who talk tough are typically the ones who aren't. The guys who don't bother barking are thought of to be the ones who don't need to because they know how to fight.The loudest person in the room is usually always the weakest. Pennisi seems like a guy who is capable of extreme violence.
Exactly.
Why cop to violence in the past or the possibility of the future? It makes no sense. The guy did 17 years in the NYS prison system. you think he can't handle himself and isn't capable of extreme violence? Then you know nothing. About the system and the way guys are made nowadays. Years ago, you had wars going on, where guys were veterans and obvious killers, or business guys who displayed their acumen regardless. Nowadays, there's none of that. A LOT of guys get made after doing time regardless of business acumen or even demonstrated ability to handle themselves. It's a different time guys.
MightyDR
Straightened out

Post by MightyDR »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:02 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:50 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:21 pm Is Steve Crea capable of extreme violence?

Pogo
Do we know if Crea ever pulled the trigger or was involved in a hit?
If he was, we’d have to go way way back in time. D’Arco more or less covered every murder (correct me if I’m wrong) during the Amuso admin...at least from the time D’Arco came home from prison and the Commission Case was wrapping up...and Crea wasn’t named in any of them. There were at least two “Bronx based” murders during that time, or three if you count the DiLapi hit in California, and Crea isnt mentioned (he IS mentioned in the book itself though)

The Bronx was its own thing and worlds away from where D’Arco operated and hung out. He seemed to know a lot about everything going on in the family, outside of the Bronx. So maybe he just didn't know...but I feel like if Crea were involved in any violence during that era it would have been mentioned
I haven’t researched all the details on the case, but Crea and others, including a cop, were charged in 1983 with conspiracy to murder a guy they thought raped Crea’s wife. Crea and another man were arrested outside the rapist’s house with guns and handcuffs. He was acquitted on conspiracy to murder, convicted of conspiracy to assault and then later had that conviction overturned.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

joeycigars wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:50 am
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:44 pm interersting part there was 3 boss panel in 2003. larry dentico mario giganter and artie nigro decided to kill al bruno....
Nigro ,Dentico, Gigante ..oked the hit on Bruno, Why was John Bolongna a known rat at the time and not made, Why was he the NY point man in Springfield to kill a boss ? Arillotta even says in the interview that JB was a known rat... head scratcher

FBI files on John Bologna
https://www.masslive.com/news/2017/05/j ... ncy_2.html
I’m sure it’s been posted but this is Artie Nigro nephew. Nice construction scam . I don’t know his mafia status

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -case/amp/
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:29 pm I’m sure it’s been posted but this is Artie Nigro nephew. Nice construction scam . I don’t know his mafia status

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -case/amp/
No, I don't think it was. Good catch.
All roads lead to New York.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Hootie is taking shots at penisi in a clearly drug induced rant saying anyone made past 2010 is a glorified associate.

Also claims he lived the best life in cosa nostra and says to this day he doesn’t have to wait in lines in restaurants
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:08 pm Hootie is taking shots at penisi in a clearly drug induced rant saying anyone made past 2010 is a glorified associate.

Also claims he lived the best life in cosa nostra and says to this day he doesn’t have to wait in lines in restaurants
Hootie is another Fraud and he’s now bashing everyone. LOL
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:08 pm Hootie is taking shots at penisi in a clearly drug induced rant saying anyone made past 2010 is a glorified associate.

Claiming he was everything when in his indictments he’s a low level drug dealer (that thinks he’s black) associated with the mob.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:31 am

Claiming he was everything when in his indictments he’s a low level drug dealer (that thinks he’s black) associated with the mob.
That guy went on full self-destructive mode ever since that drunken tirade on social media.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Etna wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:01 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:31 am

That guy went on full self-destructive mode ever since that drunken tirade on social media.
Where's this on youtube?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tom LaVecchia's trophy wife is hot!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:37 am Tom LaVecchia's trophy wife is hot!
She can't be on the podcast for long. She only knows a few words in English. Lol
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:44 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:37 am Tom LaVecchia's trophy wife is hot!
She can't be on the podcast for long. She only knows a few words in English. Lol
I like her. Jocelyn LaVecchia is a beautiful lady.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Lol she's definitely not bad.

Hootie's a fuckin moron, but I wish Borello was back in the can..that way we wouldn't have to see his face on these podcasts. That dude is obnoxious.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

funkster wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:58 am Lol she's definitely not bad.

Hootie's a fuckin moron, but I wish Borello was back in the can..that way we wouldn't have to see his face on these podcasts. That dude is obnoxious.
Borello is a nutcase. He will probably get tossed back in.