Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Or the far more likely explanantion being that the info learned in 2015 and 2016 didn't change their view on the status of Buffalo in 2017. I mean so far it is only people on the internet claiming Buffalo is resurging and we know what their track record is on getting these things right (about 0-12).

Pogo
It was actually a journalist basing it on LE intel, which started this whole debate. Wiseguy posted the article again just yesterday.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Wiseguy »

I ask again, how long will it take you guys to rethink this resurgence of Buffalo idea if/when little or nothing else happens in the coming years?

Then again, what am I saying? There are still people who believe Detroit is going strong.
All roads lead to New York.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:42 pm The difference being is Lupara and myself give both scenarios consideration and weight, coming to a slightly different conclusion but giving due weight to your position. Whereas yourself and Pogo know you’re right, discard new evidence and write definitively and condescendingly that your position is without doubt and any other, as you say, is ‘simply absurd’.

See the difference?
Totally agree. They are as condescending as possible. It would be nice if they made their points stated their case then refrained from doing it again and again and again since they are in disagreement with the rest of the members posting in the thread. You aren't changing anyones mind so why waste your time.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Ah Barzini coming along to take shots. Haven't you spread enough bullshit on these forums Barzini?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:42 pm @Wiseguy.

The difference is yourself and Pogo know. You know there’s no Buffalo family.
Your arguments are good and are even likely correct. But there’s also not an insignificant chance you’re wrong.

The difference being is Lupara and myself give both scenarios consideration and weight, coming to a slightly different conclusion but giving due weight to your position. Whereas yourself and Pogo know you’re right, discard new evidence and write definitively and condescendingly that your position is without doubt and any other, as you say, is ‘simply absurd’.

See the difference?
Not sure why you entertain them in regard to smaller families or anyone that isnt the Genovese or in NY, they have been proven wrong so many times I lost count years ago.

They should seriously stay out of these discussions as their objective is the same repetitive boring BS
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Ah the troll that adds nothing to the forum jumping in to cause trouble. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:45 pm I ask again, how long will it take you guys to rethink this resurgence of Buffalo idea if/when little or nothing else happens in the coming years?

Then again, what am I saying? There are still people who believe Detroit is going strong.
One could respond with what more proof would you require to accept there may be a viable family.

But there’s little point to continually going round in circles.

We both have our respective positions. I take pride that I give both sides weight and credibility in coming to a tough conclusion. We both have our different processes.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:35 pm Ah the troll that adds nothing to the forum jumping in to cause trouble. :roll:

Pogo
You have been trolling these types of threads for years. Just go away. Go update some charts. :roll:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I mean for literally a decade the tag team of Wiseguy and Pogo have been saying the same shit in these threads smh, just stay out
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rich coming from one of the most useless posters on this forum. Your posts consists of either attacking other posters or gushing over Joey Merlino. Poor SonnyB got a over month vacation but yet your still here causing trouble.

Pogo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I think we can all take a breather on the subject for a while.

A good rigorous debate we’ve had, with good arguments made by both sides. I doubt continued disagreement would be fruitful.

My thanks to pogo and WG for a good discussion.

Peace gents 😁😉
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:50 am We know the FBI had 23 members on their 2006 chart.

These 11 members have all died since then -

Felix Borelli - dead
Leonard Falzone - dead
Frank Inserra - dead
Benjamin Nicolletti - dead
John A. Pieri - dead
Joseph R. Pieri Jr. - dead
Vincent Sicurella - dead
Vincent Scro - dead
Joseph Rosato - dead
Joe Todaro Sr - dead
Rocco Vacari - dead

Of the remaining 12 members from that 2006 chart, Pogo identified 8 below, most (if not all) of which are based on the U.S.

Frank J. “Butchie” BiFulco
Padquale Brindisi
Salvatore “Sam” Cardinale
Peter Gerace
Robert J. “Bobby” Panaro Jr.
Charles Pusitari
Victor J. Sansanese
Joseph A. Todaro Jr.

I believe Joe Pieri Jr. is still alive. I should also clarify that Gerace, Cardinale and Pusitari were listed as members in 1996. I haven't checked to see if they were all alive in 2006 to be included in that chart. I've seen Natale Luppino and Rocco Luppino listed as members way back when so they were probably made by then and included in 2006 number. Just for completion one of the dead members from the chart (Felix Borelli) was based in Canada so the Feds did keep track of the members in Canada.

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:01 pm I think we can all take a breather on the subject for a while.

A good rigorous debate we’ve had, with good arguments made by both sides. I doubt continued disagreement would be fruitful.

My thanks to pogo and WG for a good discussion.

Peace gents 😁😉

It was a good discussion. I hope nobody took it personally. Thanks and take care. 8-)

Pogo
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:52 pm Rich coming from one of the most useless posters on this forum. Your posts consists of either attacking other posters or gushing over Joey Merlino. Poor SonnyB got a over month vacation but yet your still here causing trouble.

Pogo
Damn,here you go crying to try to get me banned, as usual. No wonder you love rats, you are one.

Pathetic racist rat.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:I ask again, how long will it take you guys to rethink this resurgence of Buffalo idea if/when little or nothing else happens in the coming years?

5-10 years from now I'm gonna wish there was a Buffalo LCN. 5-10 years from now I'm gonna miss Joe Todaro.

All kidding aside, why do you care so much what other posters think of the status of Buffalo now or in the future? It should be of no concern to you, you made your point crystal clear, but you keep going at it because you are addicted to these kind of discussions.

If there is indeed no more news 5-10 years from now I will have no problem putting Violi's statements into question. Hell, I already do, but it can't be denied either.

I have no personal agenda in this. I'm not from Buffalo and there's enough action going on just north of the norder. With or without Buffalo the Hamilton mobsters will continue to be active for a long time. If the Buffalo mob cease to exist they will be their own family. Like I said before, this is a debate about technicalities. But at least we now know for a fact the Violis are LCN which is a satisfying revelation in its own right.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Lupara wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:40 pm
Wiseguy wrote:I ask again, how long will it take you guys to rethink this resurgence of Buffalo idea if/when little or nothing else happens in the coming years?

5-10 years from now I'm gonna wish there was a Buffalo LCN. 5-10 years from now I'm gonna miss Joe Todaro.

All kidding aside, why do you care so much what other posters think of the status of Buffalo now or in the future? It should be of no concern to you, you made your point crystal clear, but you keep going at it because you are addicted to these kind of discussions.

If there is indeed no more news 5-10 years from now I will have no problem putting Violi's statements into question. Hell, I already do, but it can't be denied either.

I have no personal agenda in this. I'm not from Buffalo and there's enough action going on just north of the norder. With or without Buffalo the Hamilton mobsters will continue to be active for a long time. If the Buffalo mob cease to exist they will be their own family. Like I said before, this is a debate about technicalities. But at least we now know for a fact the Violis are LCN which is a satisfying revelation in its own right.
You are right, it is fucking weird and borderline obsessive. All he has to do is not comment on these threads and let the people interested discuss. We heard your view point, a decade ago. smh