N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Post by outfit guy »

I was in the Midwest for years and I agree; wonderful people, looks - ugh!
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:05 am I was on a bus to compete in Marlboro many moons ago - pre-1990. It was dark, no street lights - None - and trees everywhere. We're like: where are we, then out of nowhere a medium sized to small high school. Now I hear it's S.I. on steroids. Worked with guy from there and - love him - every add-on to the house seemed so over the top - gated fence, chandelier the size of a spaceship. Just too much for essentially middle class. Brooklyn sensibility - and I had some of the best times of my life hopping on the subway to Park Slope and other areas to party on Fridays with a high school friend living there.
There are allot of houses in Manalapan and Marlboro with twin lion statues at the end of the driveway. Enough said... :lol:
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:24 am
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:37 pm You wait for someone to warrant being cut off from drinks. You don’t confront until they become rowdy. Wiseguys in prison should have alerted everyone that they don’t have much respect. Vinny Gorgeous is paying Eme at Big Sandy.
You just keep pushing your narrative on this forum. Personally i think that the whole "wiseguys are extorted in federal prison system" is a myth. I have watched numerous interviews with former prisoners and no one mentioned that Italian mobsters are getting extorted by prison gangs. This guy Robert Rosso was a shotcaller of the Dirty White Boys prison gang. He did time with Carmine Persico, Joey Testa, Joe Joe Russo, Little Jimmy Ida, Matty the Horse, Batiste “Benny” Geritano, John Stanfa, Tommy Pitera, Tommy Reynolds etc in various federal prisons. He has interesting stories about mobsters in prison, but he never mentions extortion. This guy was even Carmine Persico's right hand man in Butner federal prison. He says Carmine Persico and his crew were beefing with DC blacks back in 2010 in Butner federal prison. Persico even wanted to hit this DC guy on the street. Check out his channel https://www.youtube.com/c/convictinctvshow
You cant really generalize it. East Coast federal prisons have allot of LCN members in them. While out west there are only a few compared to East Coast. So its entirely possible that LCN members are being shaken down out west for protection like any other white boy by either the blacks or Mexicans. You only have strength in numbers. Also depends on the type of prison you are in. Max vs medium living in a pod etc.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Exactly Rocco. John Gotti wasn’t extorted? I’m not going to repost all the documentation I’ve provided so many times prior. D.C. Black also threw a drink in Carmine’s face and what did he do but talk about getting even. Go to the Bonanno pictures section and some posted a pic of Vinny’s protectors. Joey Merlino would admit if asked: nothing to be ashamed of. Scarfo senior also while in Marion.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

It’s all blacks and latinos in prison for the most part, obviously if they have numbers in there they will be dominant. On the street the same guys would be broke thugs for the most part.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Jersey and Philly girls do have a certain look about them and a lot do look similar. But those traits also make most of them hot lol

Rather that than a bunch of diverse ugly broads haha
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:59 pm Exactly Rocco. John Gotti wasn’t extorted? I’m not going to repost all the documentation I’ve provided so many times prior. D.C. Black also threw a drink in Carmine’s face and what did he do but talk about getting even. Go to the Bonanno pictures section and some posted a pic of Vinny’s protectors. Joey Merlino would admit if asked: nothing to be ashamed of. Scarfo senior also while in Marion.
I’ve never seen any documentation whatsoever ever to suggest Gotti was extorted, so if you have documents, post them and I’d be happy to reconsider. Btw, some jerkoff rat on YouTube telling stories isn’t documentation

Vinny Gorgeous having a picture taken with some Mexicans inmates is evidence that he’s being extorted?
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Let's move the thread back to Manalapan. I'm not engaging in court docs and even prison doc daughter/father code talk. How far out of the loop can you be from Kevin Roach's testimony at the AB trial.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Regarding Italian- AMERICAN women, and we can take this to another thread, I think it beyond genes. It's diet, inter-marriage, etc. Every Italian-American I know of visiting Italy is disappointed. In America, you have PRs, Dominicans, Brazilians and mixed Italian Americans. I go Latina first - and I'm Italian.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:47 pm Let's move the thread back to Manalapan. I'm not engaging in court docs and even prison doc daughter/father code talk. How far out of the loop can you be from Kevin Roach's testimony at the AB trial.
People will be happy to move the conversation back to Manapalan. But you need to quit your bullshit about the Gotti and the AB story. We've been through this before - the threads are there for all to see - and Roach's testimony didn't say what you say it did.

Same goes for the others. I saw a single article that said "Merlino allegedly paid $10,000 in protection money to the head of a powerful Mexican gang to watch his back." That sounds like he approached them and they came to a mutual arrangement. Maybe the subtlety is lost on you but there's a difference between that and them approaching him and saying, "You're going to pay us $10,000 or else..." And you have no idea what the deal is between Basciano and other prisoners there. But you take it upon yourself to just declare he's being extorted.

If you want people to listen to you and take you seriously, you need to quit pulling things out of your ass to fit a narrative. I don't like people that embellish the size and power of LCN today but you go too far the other way.
All roads lead to New York.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Let's move on. But they don't ask you; you come to them.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

ya same scarfo was paying for protection so why the hell would he invite the guys to party in AC after his release. they wuld have died there. why vinny basciano smiling taking picture with the mexicans if hes being extorted. maybe they respect his way of life and just asked him to be in there picture.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:16 pm
outfit guy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:47 pm Let's move the thread back to Manalapan. I'm not engaging in court docs and even prison doc daughter/father code talk. How far out of the loop can you be from Kevin Roach's testimony at the AB trial.
People will be happy to move the conversation back to Manapalan. But you need to quit your bullshit about the Gotti and the AB story. We've been through this before - the threads are there for all to see - and Roach's testimony didn't say what you say it did.

Same goes for the others. I saw a single article that said "Merlino allegedly paid $10,000 in protection money to the head of a powerful Mexican gang to watch his back." That sounds like he approached them and they came to a mutual arrangement. Maybe the subtlety is lost on you but there's a difference between that and them approaching him and saying, "You're going to pay us $10,000 or else..." And you have no idea what the deal is between Basciano and other prisoners there. But you take it upon yourself to just declare he's being extorted.

If you want people to listen to you and take you seriously, you need to quit pulling things out of your ass to fit a narrative. I don't like people that embellish the size and power of LCN today but you go too far the other way.
You are totally right. This outfit guy just keeps pushing his childish narrative here without any real evidence. I have watched countless interviews with former prisoners on youtube and not a single one of them mentioned that LCN guys are paying for protection. Most of them are saying that Italian mobsters are still respected in the Federal prison system.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:45 pm ya same scarfo was paying for protection so why the hell would he invite the guys to party in AC after his release. they wuld have died there. why vinny basciano smiling taking picture with the mexicans if hes being extorted. maybe they respect his way of life and just asked him to be in there picture.
Spot on. I totally agree. I have watched countless interviews with former prisoners on youtube and not a single one of them mentioned that LCN guys are paying for protection. Most of them are saying that Italian mobsters are still respected in the Federal prison system. This guy Robert Rosso was a shotcaller of the Dirty White Boys prison gang. He did time with Carmine Persico, Joey Testa, Joe Joe Russo, Little Jimmy Ida, Matty the Horse, Batiste “Benny” Geritano, John Stanfa, Tommy Pitera, Tommy Reynolds etc in various federal prisons. He says that Italians hired Dirty White Boys gang members to hurt prisoners they don't like. Rosso has interesting stories about mobsters in prison, but he never mentions extortion. This guy was even Carmine Persico's right hand man in Butner federal prison.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I've already supported on other threads; so, let's return to the topic at hand.

I'm beginning to believe this whole Calandra story about as true as scaling my way 20 floors to the roof; I got to the roof but used the stairs. At least my posts are still there. Maybe YouTube amended its bylaws about blocking if you are earning revenue.