Free Like A Bird Once Again: No More Federal Oversight For Skinny Joey, Philly Mafia Don Let Off Parole

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Free Like A Bird Once Again: No More Federal Oversight For Skinny Joey, Philly Mafia Don Let Off Parole

Post by Ivan »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:34 pm They must have been so hard with that bust catching a flashy Yankee Mobster from the North! They’re probably still talking about that bust…..
:lol:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Free Like A Bird Once Again: No More Federal Oversight For Skinny Joey, Philly Mafia Don Let Off Parole

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Ivan wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:38 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:34 pm They must have been so hard with that bust catching a flashy Yankee Mobster from the North! They’re probably still talking about that bust…..
:lol:

What are all you New York guineas doing down here?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

The above was a line from Donnie Brasco.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:50 am The above was a line from Donnie Brasco.
I got the joke Pogo
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:40 am Ligambi wasn't low key at all or all that smart either. Just incredibly lucky like Merlino.

Pogo
1st time I have ever dared disagree with Pogo. Ligambi was and is smart and low key. Give the man his due! Plus, he was dealing with some wild young guys in Philly. No one ever tried to kill Uncle Joe.

However, you do have a valid point about the softball team. That one has always been high profile. Imagine Fat Tony Salerno as a catcher on the “Palma Boys Softball Team.”

No way.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Low key in comparison to what? The media coverage of Ligambi dwarfed that of any Boss on the street in the 2000s era. He was easily the most covered Boss during that period.

And there was that plot to kill him from Caprio with elements from NY.

Pogo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

The best part about Ligambi was the "make money, not headlines" shit while headlines were literally being written about him like every other week
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Uncle Joe is an absolute gentleman , for someone who’s reached the very top in that life you couldn’t find someone who is kinder and more polite than him. A real gentleman!

Last time I saw him in person he waved at me with a smile, couldn’t have been more polite and pleasant of a person.

He also looks absolutely amazing for a guy in his 80s, if I didn’t know any better I would have thought he was in his late 60s/early 70s the few times I’ve seen him in person recently.

He’s seems to be really enjoying retirement as well the last few times I’ve seen him recently. He’s always laying out in the sun hahaha Uncle Joe , he’s aces.

-Dante
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:36 pm Uncle Joe is an absolute gentleman , for someone who’s reached the very top in that life you couldn’t find someone who is kinder and more polite than him. A real gentleman!

Last time I saw him in person he waved at me with a smile, couldn’t have been more polite and pleasant of a person.

He also looks absolutely amazing for a guy in his 80s, if I didn’t know any better I would have thought he was in his late 60s/early 70s the few times I’ve seen him in person recently.

He’s seems to be really enjoying retirement as well the last few times I’ve seen him recently. He’s always laying out in the sun hahaha Uncle Joe , he’s aces.
This reminds me of when Frank Friel said "Faffy can be a very charming guy when he isn't killing people." :lol:

So of the guys you're run into, who was the least "aces"? Probably Angelina I guess?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:36 pm Uncle Joe is an absolute gentleman , for someone who’s reached the very top in that life you couldn’t find someone who is kinder and more polite than him. A real gentleman!

-Dante

Is it worth it though if one is smart? living your life in a crappy neighborhood in a crappy house, constantly worried about paying the bills, getting a beating or arrested for a 5K profit that will send you away for 58 months. might as well be a garbage man or a firemen, or in a union. Those guys are rich compared to mob guys who have no IRA, pension, 401K-- they might have 100K that is getting nailed by inflation year after year. a retired cop makes them look like paupers at least the ones that aren't actually, clinically retarded. Cops like Tommy Dades are an anomaly. Very sharp guy
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!