R.I.P. Sonny Franzese

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Re: Rip sonny franzese

Post by Gabagool718 »

Keep drinking the Kool aid sheep.. the FBI and the US government have more blood on there hands then some of the worst dictators you can think of they have killed millions of innocents across the world and continue to do so all in the name of good old democracy and American values! After all the good people of Iraq and Afghanistan deserve to get there Big Macs and quarter pounders just like the rest of us !
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

My apologizes to the rest of the members for hijackkng the thread with this shit but I got time today ...anyway back to the topic at hand RIP JOHN SONNY FRANZESE!
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am Keep drinking the Kool aid sheep.. the FBI and the US government have more blood on there hands then some of the worst dictators you can think of they have killed millions of innocents across the world and continue to do so all in the name of good old democracy and American values! After all the good people of Iraq and Afghanistan deserve to get there Big Macs and quarter pounders just like the rest of us !
Dawg, I peels cats all day long, mutha fucka
The call me the big wheeler cat peeler, ya know what I'm sayin'?
I run this whole mutha fucka
The whole block, dawg
They call me the king, the big king, king killer big wheeler cat peeler Yeah That's what they call me around this mutha fucka
I run this bitch
I got this bitch locked down I'm a big gang banga, man
I'm a gang banga mutha fucka :lol: :lol: :lol: shut the fuck up
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 amAfter all the good people of Iraq and Afghanistan deserve to get there Big Macs and quarter pounders just like the rest of us !
The good people of Afghanistan?

Noam Chomsky follows La Cosa Nostra?!
Who knew.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 am
Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am Keep drinking the Kool aid sheep.. the FBI and the US government have more blood on there hands then some of the worst dictators you can think of they have killed millions of innocents across the world and continue to do so all in the name of good old democracy and American values! After all the good people of Iraq and Afghanistan deserve to get there Big Macs and quarter pounders just like the rest of us !
The whole block, dawg
They call me the king, the big king, king killer big wheeler cat peeler Yeah That's what they call me around this mutha fucka
I run this bitch
That Fetanyl is no joke ! Get help villain seriously I’m sure your state medicare insurance will cover it http://drughelpline.org/drug-addiction-hotline/
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Last of the OLD OLD GUARD

R.I.P. for anyone that makes it to 103 years old let alone the life he led.
Know which Game to Play
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:36 am
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am I mean are you doing this in hopes of assisting law enforcement hoping they call you up and say, Wiseguy, you're such a wise guy on the history of organized crime we need you on our team to help us crack this case? Good luck with that.
Nope. Wrong again.

He’s merely stating the blindingly obvious, that the FBI, whilst likely having their priorities slightly askew with their misguided focus on Italian LCN at times, daily captures THOUSANDS of heinous criminals, murders, rapists, drug smugglers, gangbangers and has prevented god knows how many terrorist attacks and saved countless lives.

But, you know, fuck them. 🙄
Well, thank you for at least saying that the FBI "whilst likely having their priorities slightly askew with their misguided focus on Italian LCN at times."

And as far as them capturing all those listed above as you stated, I agree. However, the fuck you portion of this conversation was in relation to Sonny saying it. Why would anyone think he wouldn't say that or condemn him for saying it? They hounded him his entire life. It would be unrealistic for anyone to think he'd be friendly and invite the agent to for a cup of coffee.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Rip sonny franzese

Post by Lupara »

TallGuy19 wrote:
Rat wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 am It's crazy, the guy was born in 1917, he basically saw the entire rise and fall of the mob
He basically saw the rise and fall of the U.S. as well.
Good one.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:47 pmthe fuck you portion of this conversation was in relation to Sonny saying it. Why would anyone think he wouldn't say that or condemn him for saying it? They hounded him his entire life. It would be unrealistic for anyone to think he'd be friendly and invite the agent to for a cup of coffee.
Franzese can say fuck the FBI all he wants, he’s the bad guy. That’s the point. He’s the bad guy telling the good guys to go fuck themselves. No problems with him saying it just remember he’s the bad guy.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:47 pmthe fuck you portion of this conversation was in relation to Sonny saying it. Why would anyone think he wouldn't say that or condemn him for saying it? They hounded him his entire life. It would be unrealistic for anyone to think he'd be friendly and invite the agent to for a cup of coffee.
Franzese can say fuck the FBI all he wants, he’s the bad guy. That’s the point. He’s the bad guy telling the good guys to go fuck themselves. No problems with him saying it just remember he’s the bad guy.
https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr-ne ... in-prison/
To the gentlemen above, Rest In Peace my good sir, and FUCK the FBI! I am not defending this individual’s actions, but why wouldn’t this gentleman in the link above say Fuck the FBI? They hounded him for the whole of his three-year raping spree! FBI = Forever Bothering Italians? More like “Forever Bothering Vacaville Serial Rapists!”

Mafiastudent, I see where you’re coming from, but this is what you sound like with your whole “Fuck the FBI” argument. It is okay to say the FBI has its flaws, but there has to be some kind of line between criticising the FBI and worshipping murderers & gangsters.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:12 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 pm
https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr-ne ... in-prison/
To the gentlemen above, Rest In Peace my good sir, and FUCK the FBI! I am not defending this individual’s actions, but why wouldn’t this gentleman in the link above say Fuck the FBI? They hounded him for the whole of his three-year raping spree! FBI = Forever Bothering Italians? More like “Forever Bothering Vacaville Serial Rapists!”

Mafiastudent, I see where you’re coming from, but this is what you sound like with your whole “Fuck the FBI” argument. It is okay to say the FBI has its flaws, but there has to be some kind of line between criticising the FBI and worshipping murderers & gangsters.
You're missing the point. I'm not saying FUCK THE FBI. I value their work when they do it fairly. There are many upstanding and conscientious members of law enforcement everywhere. I'm talking about in specific cases. The agents involved with Campos, Connelly and Bulger, and many many more.

And again, the conversation was about Sonny saying or not saying fuck you to the FBI. Of course, he's going to tell them that. Why would anyone think differently. If Johnny Dio, Corallo, Persico,....and of them was approached by an agent on the street saying, "you could have helped" us, do you not think those individuals would have said the same thing? Of course, they would have.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:12 pm“Forever Bothering Vacaville Serial Rapists!”
😂

They bothered his father too. He was bothered into his own life sentence for murdering his girlfriend... and her disabled daughter.

Fuck the FBI.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: R.I.P. Sonny Franzese

Post by mafiastudent »

And also I don't think Sonny actually said Fuck the FBI. I think he told the agent fuck you. I'll have to go back and look at the story.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: R.I.P. Sonny Franzese

Post by mafiastudent »

This is the actual quote:

“One time, I met an FBI agent on the street,” Franzese said. “And he said to me, ‘[On] account of you, we could have broke the Mafia up. We had Joe Valachi, and if you would have opened up, it would have destroyed the Mafia. You wouldn’t help us.’ I said, ‘Go and F yourself!’ And I walked away from him.”

So he's not saying Fuck the FBI. He telling the agent to go fuck himself.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/inv ... 1.29009986
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 am
The whole block, dawg
I run this bitch

Bobby, get your ass here right now and finish your homework. NOW!

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.