MAFIA

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: The New York Mafia

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:56 pm In case anyone wanted direct links to the bios....here you go....and that other article Maxie talked about?? Massive and fascinating all at once! It's coming....

https://theblackhand.club/gerardo-vito-catena/

https://theblackhand.club/joseph-zicarelli/
And to add on to that...this next article coming up...for me as a MafiaStudent...is amazing....who knew?
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

just read bayone joe article good write up his fbi files were very interesting . Site looks good, it's good to see people with a passion writing about this stuff.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Super wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:45 pm just read bayone joe article good write up his fbi files were very interesting . Site looks good, it's good to see people with a passion writing about this stuff.
thanks pal. glad you enjoyed it.

we wanted to post up the food and beverage expose but its so extensive that its taking a bit longer......but hopefully it'll be worth the wait for the forum.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

sounds good can't wait so much to write about in that field gambinos/castellano meat bonannos involved in cheese joe profaci the olive oil also I forget the name Ambrose? family under profaci huge in the alchol the fish market hunts point Frank cali etc a great topic
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Super wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:16 pm sounds good can't wait so much to write about in that field gambinos/castellano meat bonannos involved in cheese joe profaci the olive oil also I forget the name Ambrose? family under profaci huge in the alchol the fish market hunts point Frank cali etc a great topic
I think you especially are going to find the expose a particularly interesting piece. Its very in-depth. going back to the 1920-30' period right on up to the present day. And I only focused typically on the NYC-NJ based guys active in these industries. had I taken it nationally...i would have been completed with it in about a decade. lol
-
I have many surprises coming in the months to follow that I think everyone is going to really love to see and read. I'm in the middle of 5 projects now.....but because they are very invasive and investigation intensive I'm not sure when I'll have em completed. As they are, they'll be posted up of course.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Ok everybody, I promised that I would notify you guys every time we have a new post on Button Guys. We do..Just posted up "Part One" of a new expose:

"THE FOOD INDUSTRY AND LCN" ............. This will be a multi part series. Enjoy!!
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

With the new movie “The Irishman” out in theatre’s, I got inspired to write the biography of Teamsters leader and key Genovese member Anthony (Tony Pro) Provenzano.... it should be posted up on Button Guys tonight shortly.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Ok guys. Anthony Provenzano’s Bio is up on the site. Please check it out when you get a minute.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Here's the link to the Provenzano bio:

https://theblackhand.club/anthony-provenzano/
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

We have just posted up Part II of “The Food Industry and LCN”
-
.... hope everyone enjoys reading it! I think you fella’s may be surprised at a few of the places listed.... especially NYer’s who may have eaten there or bought their products
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Ok men, for your reading pleasure I’ve written a bio on Gaetano (Smitty) D’Angelo, an important and pivotal figure during the Banana War of 66-68’. This little known and written about capo lived an interesting life (and death)..... enjoy!
-
And a special shout out to thekidtoknow. I know you like Bonanno stuff.
-
...... I’ll also be posting up a bio on the iconic Frank Costello shortly. That will be outstanding I assure you!

Here is a direct link for D’Angelo
http://theblackhand.club/gaetano-dangelo
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Sunday Night Special:

Francesco Saverio Castiglia...the iconic Frank Costello!

....is up: enjoy it!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

definition of a racketeer; “a racketeer is anyone who attempts to accumulate wealth, power and prestige, at the expense of entrenched wealth, power and prestige”...... Frank Costello - circa 1957