Lucchese hierarchy bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust

Post by bronx »

lol good one Rocco
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Joey Cigars is a fraud.

Madonna would have flipped when he did those decades in the heroin bust if he was going to.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Never seen this photo of Crea. Found it on one of the news articles from the bust.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Good find. Damn his jaw is huge. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:14 pm Good find. Damn his jaw is huge. :lol:

Pogo
Why do you like to critique the looks of men so much?
:mrgreen:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Attaboi 1
Straightened out

Post by Attaboi 1 »

Man, i am blown away about Madonna being over Crea this whole time. If thats accurate information. Really starting to see why asking for sources sometimes is a good thing. I might be reading it all wrong though, guess only time will tell.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I don't see what's surprising about it, wasn't Madonna on the ruling panel after Daidone went down? So he's been high up for a while.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Man this is crazy.. who would have thought the Luke's were still this violent in this day and age.. really surprising to me that they're actively trying to hit people. Even people from other families. What do you guys think is going on???? Anyone think that possibly Caldwell or londonio or whatever the guys who hit meldish could possibly be cooperating? I have a feeling someone is talking and it wouldn't surprise me if it was T. The black guy who killed meldish and who shot Enzo the baker... he was one of the first guys to get picked up and he's pretty fucked so I wonder if he started talking. Going to be so interesting to see how this trial plays out. They picked up a lot of top guys and the charges are very serious.. multiple attempted hits and one murder.. funny the misinformation spread on these sites. Like crea jr people said forever had nothing to do with the life dating back to the tanglewood boys shit. Now it comes to light that not only is he involved but he's been made and was operating as an acting skipper or a real skipper. These Luke's were really keeping it real street and gangster I'm 2017. So much for crea sr jsut being a white collar construction guy...
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Snakes wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 7:42 am Image
Holy shit. Was this a Fed bust or a NYPD thing? If it was the feds , looks like they made up for the whole Parrello, O'nofrio, Merlino case they screwed up. We haven't heard much about Crea other than hearing he was running things these days. Havent seen a bust like this since Massino, they simply dont happen all that often anymore. Looks like the other shoe finally dropped for the Meldish hit. Wonder how they got all these guys bagged up and what they're involvement would be in that situation. Thanks for this Snakes, and thanks Chubbs for breaking the news.

If I were to bet, the black guy who was one of the first to be bagged up would be my first suspicion, followed by Caldwell, I actually dont think it was Londonio, now. But you never know. This is some real 80's shit for 2017. Looks like Crea Sr, Jr and co. picked up right where Casso & Amuso left off, keeping it real hardcore and violent OC for these times. Even attempting to hit members of other families (Bonannos), especially for things like disrespect towards Crea Sr. The Lukes were NOT playing around, they kept it Mafia to the bone.
Last edited by OlBlueEyesClub on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:12 pm Never seen this photo of Crea. Found it on one of the news articles from the bust.

He's got that real Vito Corleone thing going on with his jawline. :lol:

Reading the indictment that was posted on the previous page, and one of the first couple of charges against them is dealing in controlled substances, I'm betting its opiods again. Shows you how big this shit is out here, and how even the wiseguys capitalized on it. Also not all that surprising that Madonna is still steering the ship. And are the DeCavs still really operating in NY or is that a past tense thing referred to in the indictment?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 am
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:51 am
joeycigars wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm I think someone's flipped.
Matty went bad a long time ago IMO read the tea leaves 7 years out on bail going to all the islands no restrictions the whole frickin 9 yards go down with him ???? mmmm thats why they went light on the last case , This take down case was in the works the whole time "family take down" ...thats my opinion
:lol:
Yeah, I am officially writing Joey Cigars off.

Should have done it at the RD years ago lol
Matty could be the bad seed for good reason" IMO "he sees the writing on the the wall...Thats my opinion I have good info ,I worked with his son Foster a few years back and got a good read on the situation , Madonna was on trial for both the 2007 and 2009 indictments. He was free on bail for 7-8 years doing whatever he wanted as a Boss he ran around the world and islands unimpeded , I cant put quotes but I will say I heard from the son , Give me a fucking break ,Then this bust comes the whole hierarchy .. something dont past the smell test , add in Nine Trey Gangsters faction of the Bloods, cooperated with Luchese huge embarrassment , The gig is up ...whats he gonna do life as a man of honor LOL see you in the islands that he scouted .

These quotes are the same guys who said Gotti Jr was going away for life and then had to leave NY , WRONG
Then Sal the Iron worker exiled with no connections WRONG 6 month debacle that I was right on ,
I not always right But this is not take it to the bank info its my opinion

Fughedaboutit give a good reason why this passes the smell test ,
Last edited by joeycigars on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Madonna is himself charged with murder in aid of.
That's a life sentence.

How is he the rat?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 am Madonna is himself charged with murder in aid of.
That's a life sentence.

How is he the rat?
All the more reason cooperate IMO ..at his age .. How many CI's get a murder charge reduced to a capped RICO charge , to many to count.

Again this is my opinion not fact , when the facts come out I will eat my words or just chalk it up as good insight , Thanks for the in put though
Last edited by joeycigars on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

They must already have an acting administration in place , acting boss madonna and consigliere dinapoli have been in jail a while , there is only really crea's position that really needs filling and that of the capos arrested , chances are they haven't been damaged to much
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:03 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 am Madonna is himself charged with murder in aid of.
That's a life sentence.

How is he the rat?
All the more reason cooperate IMO ..at his age .. How many CI's get a murder charge reduced to a capped RICO charge , to many to count.

Again this is my opinion not fact , when the facts come out I will eat my words or just chalk it up as good insight , Thanks for the in put though
On a side note to the board the above post is part and parcel of what the board should be about.
The guy above has simply ventured an honest opinion. And stayed if he's wrong, he's wrong, but for X,Y and Z this is what he thinks.
Good for you Joey. Kudos mate.

Regarding your suspicions of Madonna my point was that if he was the rat he wouldn't have been charged, rather he'd be with the Feds at this stage. Being 'debriefed' etc.

And a good point by HB.
DiNapoli and Madonna were already incarcerated so they would already have had their proxy's in place. The only changes come with a Crea and a few new acting capos.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.