Michael Franzese

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Michael Franzese

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Do any of you actually believe this asshole?
Who? Michael f? Or Brian? Michael f is pretty accessible to anyone I don't doubt that he has spoke with him on some level...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean Michael Franzese...
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

According to Greg Scarpa, Carmine Persico put a contract on Michael from prison and was adamant that he be killed for his testimony. They also attempted to break Sonny Franzese as a result of Michael's actions by taking all of his (Sonny's) rackets but he stood his ground and had a faction behind him so it doesn't appear they succeeded, especially with the war breaking out.

None of that matters as far as Michael answering our questions, though.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Any news or updates on Franzese Q&A?
There you have it, never printed before.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

Still no reply?
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Anyone hear from Brian?......Soliai
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Soliai wrote:Anyone hear from Brian?......Soliai
No I haven't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

I sent a PM to Brian but he may not even sign on again for a while. Somebody will have to get a hold of him by other means.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

UPDATE

I met with Michael Franzese on Saturday. I handed him the List of the 12 questions that were previously listed. Over the course of about 4 hours I spoke to him personally several times and listened in a group and watched a Movie of his Book "From The Godfather to GOD the Father". He told me that at least three times voluntarily he will contact me. I corrected the Spelling and some Grammar from the List and eliminated the 13th question about Favorite Pizza in Orange County. I also corrected that question about Danny and Michael mixup.

When he answers I will Post it for us. In the meantime, I will share on additional posts here about what he said in person what he said in the Movie and what was stated in his book(s).

There have been a couple of questions that weren't on the List that came up on the Boards and I thought I would share his answers. Saturday he said that his father is 99 and will be 100 in February and that he will be released in June 2017. Someone stated on the Board that Michael said he was born on a boat in 1919. So right now I believe that Michael is going with what the Feds have on his Prison Record.

I am going to post this and then I will post additional items.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Some discussions on the Board I will answer what I heard there.

Michael said the MAFIA exists in Italy and LCN exists in America. Just a simple statement.

Michael had to pay the Government $14-15 Million in restitution to help settle his sentencing.

In a Sit-Down he told them he wanted out and that he would turn over everything to his father - Every Bank Account, All Cash, Every $100 Bill stuffed in a hole and he walks away. He was told "Get this POS out of my Face".

He forgave his Father for letting them take a "Hit" on him or at least go along and acquiesce to it.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Just a few snippets of information that most everyone knows or should have known or for compiling to the archives.

Michael has been visiting prisons since he was five (5) years old starting with visiting his father Sonny. Michael served eight (8) years himself with the last three (3) years in solitary confinement in a 6'x8' Cell. Michael thinks a Prison in Oklahoma was the toughest Prison - temporarily forgot the name of it. He spent one night in Cook County Jail in Chicago on his way to New York and he thinks that is a tough Jail. He visited some inmates in Cook County this past week.

He was made in a Catering Hall that Anthony Columbo owned in Brooklyn with Five others to be Made on October 31, 1975. There was the Boss, Under Boss one one side, Consigliere on another and the Capos outside of them.

I had three hundred (300) guys working for me in my crew.

Making $5-8 Million a week some say $8-10 million a week (My comment is that his NET)

Height of the Gas Tax Scheme Half of Billion Gallons of Fuel a MONTH taking 30 cents - 40 cents per GALLON

(Just my own comment - on the above at 35 cents times half a billion is $175,000,000.00 a MONTH - I will need more clarification on that)

Some other comments:

He spent twenty years in the "Mob"

HIs says "I didn't have a lobotomy - I remember what I did".

He was Ranked 18th most Influential Mobsters in the U.S. in 1986 five behind John Gotti (13th). Since then he says 46 have died, three are in Prison for Life and he is the only one Out of Prison and Alive.

Trivia:

Favorite Baseball Player
Mickey Mantle

Never had Chicago Deep Dish Pizza.

Although please note that he did eat Chicago Lou Malnati's Thin Crust Pizza Saturday.
Know which Game to Play
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Who said this "Get this POS out of my Face"?......Soliai
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Michael Franzese

Post by FriendofFamily »

Soliai wrote:Who said this "Get this POS out of my Face"?......Soliai
It was in his movie we saw. Names of the three people he met with weren't mentioned that I recall. That was the last thing said in the meeting by the "boss of the meeting " I don't know a date when this meeting happened.

I don't know when that two hour is available. It may be now but I don't know for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Michael Franzese

Post by FriendofFamily »

FriendofFamily wrote:
Soliai wrote:Who said this "Get this POS out of my Face"?......Soliai
It was in his movie we saw. Names of the three people he met with weren't mentioned that I recall. That was the last thing said in the meeting by the "boss of the meeting " I don't know a date when this meeting happened.

I don't know when that two hour is available. It may be now but I don't know for sure.

The movie is available since November 1st 2016 to Churches with a minimum number of tickets sold but I don't know what that would be. You have to sponsor the movie.

Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

I do know that when Michael Franzese was made the Boss was Tom DiBella October 31st 1975 and his buddy Jimmy Angellino was one of the other 5 that were made that night

Know which Game to Play
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

Appreciate you working on this
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."