generational wealth

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: generational wealth

Post by JCB1977 »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:22 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:23 am
CornerBoy wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:28 am
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:39 am Meyer Lansky had a net worth equal to $600 million dollars at the time of his death, after adjusting for inflation. When he died, the FBI believed that he left $300-$400 million in hidden bank accounts around the world. As of this writing in 2007, the money was never found.
then where the fuck did it go?

He was an associate who belonged to Alo.

Maybe he was very smart and helped the Genovese EARN that much but his family was left impecunious.
First of all, your response is uncalled for. If you believe his family, I have a snowman to sell you. The Feds believe that millions upon millions was overseas. Regardless if he was an associate, he was as important or more than most Italians in the history of OC. Sending money overseas to avoid the Feds was a common practice.
very nmportant in history, no doubt. wasn't being nasty towards you, if it came across that way, I apologize.
No worries…
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP