John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scott22
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by scott22 »

CC,

LOL. I feel you. I def recognize the mafia in Detroit had a structure before Tocco-Zerilli & the formation of "The Partnership." I should prob clarify when I say founding fathers and say "modern day founding fathers." Your point is valid. Danny Waugh is great on the early Detroit mob history (pre 1930). My expertise really begins at Prohibition.

SMB
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Big YouTube channel news coming soon. Stay tuned......

SMB
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

On a group call last weekend with CC and Scott, we were all on a similar page with Detroit history. There are other discussions about the mafia that I don't think can be boiled down to semantics, but in this case I do think the difference is mostly semantic.

You could def say Zerilli / Tocco were founding fathers of the regime that has run the family since the 1930s. They didn't found the Detroit mafia family and there were earlier bosses of the same organization, but the Zerilli-Tocco faction established the leadership and for that matter most of the membership as we know it today. They made themselves synonymous with the words "Detroit mafia."

I see the Chicago / Capone situation similarly, though in Detroit they stayed closer to the Sicilian tradition and background.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

scott22 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:42 am CC,

LOL. I feel you. I def recognize the mafia in Detroit had a structure before Tocco-Zerilli & the formation of "The Partnership." I should prob clarify when I say founding fathers and say "modern day founding fathers." Your point is valid. Danny Waugh is great on the early Detroit mob history (pre 1930). My expertise really begins at Prohibition.

SMB
It's a minor thing, you do great work and I think this latest one is their best episode to date.

Looking forward to the YT, if you need any photoshop work done, no charge. I'll always support you and respect your integrity. Salut.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I wonder whey Pennisi didn't put out a video today. Maybe the fact all of new york knows who he is now might have something to do with it...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:51 pm He did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6-hn1Lcjg
Lol, I thought for sure he had hit the mattresses.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Whether it was real or imagined, the decision to cooperate will bring out a spiritual crisis or two. Some CWs have attempted and even succeeded at killing themselves, others have found God, etc.

Bobby Luisi has a story about seeing demons or spirits or something... maybe it was just Paul Tanso with a flashlight dancing around the house, I don't know. Whether you believe in supernatural phenomenon or not, it's not uncommon for someone under that kind of stress to have strange experiences regardless of the diagnosis.

If he said the image of Gaetano "Big Tom" LaVecchia appeared to him in the sky and beckoned him to cooperate so he could start a podcast, I might be more shocked.

I understand the defense lawyers wanting to use this against him, but Capeci and the Post are acting like Pennisi had a schizophrenic break. It's a cute little spiritual story, nothing that damaging to his credibility.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

B. wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:14 pm Whether it was real or imagined, the decision to cooperate will bring out a spiritual crisis or two. Some CWs have attempted and even succeeded at killing themselves, others have found God, etc.

Bobby Luisi has a story about seeing demons or spirits or something... maybe it was just Paul Tanso with a flashlight dancing around the house, I don't know. Whether you believe in supernatural phenomenon or not, it's not uncommon for someone under that kind of stress to have strange experiences regardless of the diagnosis.

If he said the image of Gaetano "Big Tom" LaVecchia appeared to him in the sky and beckoned him to cooperate so he could start a podcast, I might be more shocked.

I understand the defense lawyers wanting to use this against him, but Capeci and the Post are acting like Pennisi had a schizophrenic break. It's a cute little spiritual story, nothing that damaging to his credibility.
Its a very bad case of the Malocchio, Pennesi is in the grips of a bad Malocchio from the killing of Robert Kuper and it is haunting him ,
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

MBA and the Buttonman needs to start having psychics and new age gurus on the show. Big crossover market there.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Poison ivy. He wants to know if it still itches
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Paulie, think about it. You whacked a bunch of heavy hitters in your time. You think they’re gonna join together and follow that prick, Mikey?
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Tell you guys the truth the only thing in my whole life that I care
More about then committing crime, talking about crime, planning crime is my spirituality, relationship to the self, and relationship with god
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

So I totally get it
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Ohmmmmm
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.