General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Older photo of Chris Guiliano (right) who was mentioned in this 2002 Chicago Sun-Times story as being juice loan collector alongside his brother Thomas in Schaumburg and were indicted in 1999 by the Feds. They are originally from Berwyn and members of the Park Boys street gang that was loosely affiliated with 12th street players - the two others in the photo are well-known Park Boys who are deceased (Billy Lapiana and Matt Pantone).

Here is the original article - https://www.thechicagosyndicate.com/200 ... t.html?m=0

I've not managed to find any of the court cases their indictments were linked to. My source says at least one is a biker gang type these days. Tom Giuliano was a business agent for a year with a mobbed-up local.

ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

What ever happen to Fosco? Didn't he post something within the last 4-5 years then posted that he was done talking about the outfit?
pat_marcy
Prospect

Post by pat_marcy »

Just listening to Nadu on YouTube and he was saying Chicago has 30 odd made guys and no one under 50. Is this true?

Chicago at its peak was always a top family. Bigger and better than New York (in my humble opinion) so seems mind blowing to me they could go from that to a remnant of what they once were given how strong they were and how much power they once held