General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Great footage. Strange to see Andriacchi clearly walking with Sarno - I rarely see the Chicago guys associating with each other in public. All the old footage of Cerone and Aiuppa and Spilotro, etc. - its like these guys clearly avoid being around each other in front of cameras.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

This was a pretty good article I stumbled across. It's about the murder of a Black politician named Ben Lewis that had ties to Lenny Patrick, who was suspected of being involved with Lewis's death.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/02/25 ... -to-solve/
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:37 am
funkster wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:09 am :D
Snakes wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:17 pm
funkster wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:32 pm Chuck Goudie confirms. Figured it was coming soon.

https://abc7chicago.com/post/old-time-c ... /15183289/
Some great pics and footage here! Thanks, Funk
I’ve never seen that footage of him outside the Dirksen. He looks young and svelte.
That was probably from a 1992 grand jury inquiry concerning Outfit-related car bombings. Andriacchi was called to testify. Others subpoenaed were Frank Calabrese, Sam Carlisi, Marco D'Amico, John DiFronzo, Anthony Dote, Joseph LaMantia, James Marcello, and Anthony Zizzo. Interesting to note that Andriacchi was the only one of those listed not convicted of a crime in the early to mid nineties.
It is interesting that he was never indicted for anything and was supposedly very deeply involved. Him and the DiFronzos were able to die in their beds and not in prison. They all also died millionaires. Makes you wonder if he could have been one of the CIs that the Feds claimed they had in the mid 2000s.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:50 am This was a pretty good article I stumbled across. It's about the murder of a Black politician named Ben Lewis that had ties to Lenny Patrick, who was suspected of being involved with Lewis's death.

Great find!! I especially enjoyed the part talking about Lenny Patrick’s cooperation. Any idea who the ex cop is that is suspected in Dorfman murder?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:09 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:50 am This was a pretty good article I stumbled across. It's about the murder of a Black politician named Ben Lewis that had ties to Lenny Patrick, who was suspected of being involved with Lewis's death.

Great find!! I especially enjoyed the part talking about Lenny Patrick’s cooperation. Any idea who the ex cop is that is suspected in Dorfman murder?
I'm not sure. There was an FBI file from the early 90s that stated the main suspects were "deceased" and another newspaper article that quoted FBI sources as saying Raymond Spencer and Len Yaras were the two suspects. Spencer died in 1984 and of course Yaras was murdered in 1985. I cannot remember if Spencer was a cop/ex-cop, but he was in Patrick's crew. Later informants may have given additional information that changed the subjects. Schweihs and Vena are commonly listed as such, but I don't think anything official ever named them.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:52 am It is interesting that he was never indicted for anything and was supposedly very deeply involved. Him and the DiFronzos were able to die in their beds and not in prison. They all also died millionaires. Makes you wonder if he could have been one of the CIs that the Feds claimed they had in the mid 2000s.
I'm leaning toward the charitable interpretation that those guys never went down because they were just good at what they did. I imagine the feds would be crowing about their informer status after they died to disrupt/demoralize the people on the street if they were really rats. They did that with Inendino even though all he did was talk to them about hijacking a little when he was young so if they had a boss in their pocket I'm sure they would have made sure everyone knew right after he died.

But then again, who knows? The feds work in mysterious ways (a nice way of saying they're fucking weirdos).
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Ivan wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:52 am
Patrickgold wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:52 am It is interesting that he was never indicted for anything and was supposedly very deeply involved. Him and the DiFronzos were able to die in their beds and not in prison. They all also died millionaires. Makes you wonder if he could have been one of the CIs that the Feds claimed they had in the mid 2000s.
I'm leaning toward the charitable interpretation that those guys never went down because they were just good at what they did. I imagine the feds would be crowing about their informer status after they died to disrupt/demoralize the people on the street if they were really rats. They did that with Inendino even though all he did was talk to them about hijacking a little when he was young so if they had a boss in their pocket I'm sure they would have made sure everyone knew right after he died.

But then again, who knows? The feds work in mysterious ways (a nice way of saying they're fucking weirdos).
Feds didn't release that information about Inendino, that was Goudie who had that file
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:52 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:37 am
funkster wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:09 am :D
Snakes wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:17 pm
funkster wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:32 pm Chuck Goudie confirms. Figured it was coming soon.

https://abc7chicago.com/post/old-time-c ... /15183289/
Some great pics and footage here! Thanks, Funk
I’ve never seen that footage of him outside the Dirksen. He looks young and svelte.
That was probably from a 1992 grand jury inquiry concerning Outfit-related car bombings. Andriacchi was called to testify. Others subpoenaed were Frank Calabrese, Sam Carlisi, Marco D'Amico, John DiFronzo, Anthony Dote, Joseph LaMantia, James Marcello, and Anthony Zizzo. Interesting to note that Andriacchi was the only one of those listed not convicted of a crime in the early to mid nineties.
It is interesting that he was never indicted for anything and was supposedly very deeply involved. Him and the DiFronzos were able to die in their beds and not in prison. They all also died millionaires. Makes you wonder if he could have been one of the CIs that the Feds claimed they had in the mid 2000s.
That photo of him and Sarno only bolsters the case that Sarno was a fairly big deal even in the early 90's. His often mentioned "rise" in the early to mid 2000's likely wasn't as abrupt as many have speculated.

Andriacchi is a super interesting study. Based on plenty of conversations picked up in wiretaps and recordings, he was clearly a very big deal and a senior leader in the organization for a long time. Also a fixture in the EP community, with many folks who grew up there with stories and connections to him and his family. He likely stepped up into the acting boss role while Difronzo was away for that short period in 93/94. Calabrese Sr. also states in the prison tapes from around 2000 that the builder had taken over offically for Difronzo (in so many words), although it's hard to know what to exactly make of that.

Obviously lots of speculation about his role in more recent times, with Scott B. and Joe Fosco, among others, claiming that he stepped into the senior advisor/top boss/Accardo type role after Difronzo stepped down. So much we likely never learn about all of this, which is a bummer.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:55 am Feds didn't release that information about Inendino, that was Goudie who had that file
Shit I thought it was the feds that did that. Thanks!
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Ivan wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:05 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:55 am Feds didn't release that information about Inendino, that was Goudie who had that file
I don't know where Goudie got it, but it was probably something former law enforcement had that they shared with him. Similar to the 1985 membership lists that Scott D shared sometime back.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:07 am
I don't know where Goudie got it, but it was probably something former law enforcement had that they shared with him. Similar to the 1985 membership lists that Scott D shared sometime back.
Scott B on his site has it as the feds "believed" to have deliberately leaked it to Goudie to embarrass the Outfit, which is probably where I got that.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:12 am
Scott B on his site has it as the feds "believed" to have deliberately leaked it to Goudie to embarrass the Outfit, which is probably where I got that.
They very well could have leaked it to Goudie but only Goudie knows. If the Feds did that then that indicates Jimmy I was not informing at the time of his death and the relationship, if he had any, soured a while ago. Some of these CIs make agreements with the Feds and the Feds have a reason to stay loyal to the CIs demand. if they burn them to often then it’s harder to get more CIs in the future.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Ivan wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:12 am
Personally, I don't think that makes any sense. I think it being independently obtained is the more logical answer. The FBI doesn't really have a track record of doing this type of thing, either. The document Goudie shared was almost 40 years old -- I can't imagine an agent sitting on it for that long and wanting to leak it.
Richards_bar
Associate

Post by Richards_bar »

Ivan wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:48 pm Beat me to posting that Tony, lol. That shot is amazing.

I like to think they're conspiring to kill Zizzo in that pic or reminiscing about whacking him. :lol:
That photo is from the late 80’s/early 90’s
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Richards_bar wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:46 pm That photo is from the late 80’s/early 90’s
I was joking, I had no idea when the photo is from or what they might be discussing.

Speaking of Zizzo, there's a new Scotticle up naming Fred Pordyla/Poradyla as one of the FBI's prime suspects in his disappearance, which is news to me. Can't find anything about it in search, either, except one post vaguely alluding to it in passing.