Barney

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Barney

Post by JeremyTheJew »

There was a BONANNO soldier (not capo) who got killed while he waited for the bus on the way to work

I guess the post was talking about both bc I then made the hypothetical about me deff not doin manual labor if I’m in the life
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:42 pm There was a BONANNO soldier (not capo) who got killed while he waited for the bus on the way to work

I guess the post was talking about both bc I then made the hypothetical about me deff not doin manual labor if I’m in the life
Anthony Seccafico.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:42 pm There was a BONANNO soldier (not capo) who got killed while he waited for the bus on the way to work

Well there's the story of John Setaro...a guy who was managing a fast food restaurant when the Gambinos made him
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:24 am

Well there's the story of John Setaro...a guy who was managing a fast food restaurant when the Gambinos made him
That’s just as bad tho…..
Like wtf
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:24 am

Wow now, he's the manager! If he was just a cashier I would agree, but rhe manager. Remember the Craigslist mobster with Gambinos who advertised his "services"
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Was that Ralph related to tommy?