Former Philly Boss Ralph Natale dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

tylerdurden
Associate

Re: Former Philly Boss Ralph Natale dead

Post by tylerdurden »

scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:50 am B,

I know many on this board support my career. And I do feel welcome to participate in this forum. That's why I post.

My comment to Jeremy was an observation that comes from the fact that much of what I write doesn't make it on here for discussion and the stuff that does is either ignored or smugly dismissed as "well that's just scott, so you can only take it with so much weight.'

Part of this is literally me needing to be more mature and thick skinned. So that's on me and me alone. That said, the BH is the best place on-line for oc talk and research, so I am proud to be a member and participant.

SMB
Podcasts are money especially that you have a vast knowledge of OC in all forms and have people that are involved either directly, write on it or from LE side of it. The recent pod on the undercover FBI agent Rocco was awesome. Great stuff keep it going!! How did you feel about Stafford winning the Super Bowl?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Tylerdurden,

TY!!!

"The OG" Podcast has been one of the best things ive ever done and is only going to keep growing. we are going to a video format (audio will still be available) and entering the Youtube sphere in the spring.

SMB
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:32 pm Crickets, Jeremy! Most of these BHanders don't like to give my writing/reporting much head space.

It is what it is, lol.

Borgesi was a media tipster in the 90s, not so much today.

SMB
It's a damn shame. I don't think they understand what a compliment it is when they try to denigrate me by comparing me to you. Your knowledge, reporting, and podcasts on the Buffalo family has been much appreciated. I hope I haven't ruined your reputation on here more by writing this. :lol:
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:50 am B,

I know many on this board support my career. And I do feel welcome to participate in this forum. That's why I post.

My comment to Jeremy was an observation that comes from the fact that much of what I write doesn't make it on here for discussion and the stuff that does is either ignored or smugly dismissed as "well that's just scott, so you can only take it with so much weight.'

Part of this is literally me needing to be more mature and thick skinned. So that's on me and me alone. That said, the BH is the best place on-line for oc talk and research, so I am proud to be a member and participant.

SMB

Scott, did you have a 2022 chart?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

2022 chart of what? Philly?

Boss:Joey
Acting Boss: Georgie
Street Boss: Mikey Lance
Underboss: Stevie, Johnny Chang
Consig: Uncle Joe, Faffy, Chickie
Capos:
Baby Dom
Joe Scoops (NJ)
Marty Angelina
Gaeton-Dame
Screwy Louie DeAngelo
Shawn Vetere (NE)
Faction leaders;
Phil Narducci
Joe Punge

SMB
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:16 pm 2022 chart of what? Philly?

Capos:
Baby Dom
Joe Scoops (NJ)
Marty Angelina
Gaeton
Screwy Louie DeAngelo
Shawn Vetere (NE)
Faction leaders;
Phil Narducci
Joe Punge

SMB
Detroit
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Det LCN 2022

Boss: Jackie Giacalone
UB: Tony LaPiana
Consig/Street Boss: Pete Tocco
Capos:
Joe D'Anna
Joey Giacalone
Davey Aceto
Genie Baratta

SMB
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:22 pm Det LCN 2022

Boss: Jackie Giacalone
UB: Tony LaPiana
Consig/Street Boss: Pete Tocco
Capos:
Joe D'Anna
Joey Giacalone
Davey Aceto
Genie Baratta

SMB
Ty...no soldiers or associates?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I have a list of soldiers/associates. Posting said list would be more headache than its worth.

Id put the number of made guys right now at 20-to-30, probably closer to 20 than 30. I don't believe Jackie Giacalone has held any ceremonies since becoming boss in 2014. Jack Tocco is alleged to have held at least two between 2002 and 2012, though.

SMB
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:16 pm 2022 chart of what? Philly?

Capos:
Baby Dom
Joe Scoops (NJ)
Marty Angelina
Gaeton-Dame
Screwy Louie DeAngelo
Shawn Vetere (NE)
Faction leaders;
Phil Narducci
Joe Punge

SMB
Wow, Tony DeAngelo's dad is a capo now? Wonder if the NHL knows/cares about that. Can't punish the kid for the sins of the father, of course, but I'd imagine some of the higher ups in the league office would be uncomfortable with any sort of OC link. (Then again, quite a few Russian players were friendly with Russian mobsters back in the 90's and Bettman looked the other way for the most part.)
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I heard Lou DeAngelo got upped in the past few years. He was seated at the "capos' table" at the wedding of Georgie Borgesi's daughter, per two fed sources. So was Shawn Vetere.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:17 pm I have a list of soldiers/associates. Posting said list would be more headache than its worth.

Id put the number of made guys right now at 20-to-30, probably closer to 20 than 30. I don't believe Jackie Giacalone has held any ceremonies since becoming boss in 2014. Jack Tocco is alleged to have held at least two between 2002 and 2012, though.

SMB
+1
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Interesting about Lou. Heard he was made but hasn’t heard about getting a crew. His son Tony (in the NHL) bought Joey’s house in Philly recently down by the Novacare complex. He was also involved with in a shooting at South Street nightclub back in the 80s while he was hanging with Phil Narducci. He was able to get off but another guy Richie Marra got life for it. He was tight with Narducci.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

What is Lou DeAngelos story? I never heard that name mentioned. I’m so far removed from Philly these days
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Lou DeAngelo runs the South Philly clubhouse. His kid is in the NHL. He's very close to Joey, Stevie, Georgie, etc.

Not certain when he was made.

SMB