Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by Tonyd621 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:15 pm This putanna of a wife looks even worse to me now. When she played it off to Capeci like the whole thing was overblown and it was just a case of her husband being jealous (I'm actually still shocked that she said that to a member of the media), I figured that the supposed threat was a text message that could have been construed a number of ways. I'm sure we've all experienced some kind of misunderstanding over text. But now that I realize it's a voice note featuring an unhinged rant from a violent career criminal explicitly threatening both her husband and her father? This bitch is the worst. I'm surprised she wasn't in court alongside Gene's mother pleading for him to make bail.
She didnt want to be in his third rate book. He probably was going to use her as cannon fodder. Once she said he should of left it alone.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:15 pm This putanna of a wife looks even worse to me now. When she played it off to Capeci like the whole thing was overblown and it was just a case of her husband being jealous (I'm actually still shocked that she said that to a member of the media), I figured that the supposed threat was a text message that could have been construed a number of ways. I'm sure we've all experienced some kind of misunderstanding over text. But now that I realize it's a voice note featuring an unhinged rant from a violent career criminal explicitly threatening both her husband and her father? This bitch is the worst. I'm surprised she wasn't in court alongside Gene's mother pleading for him to make bail.
Agreed. If my wife threw me under the bus to the media like that, we'd be having a serious problem. I'd be seriously considering leaving her. Super disrespectful, how could you trust a woman like that. But then again, no way would I be married to some broad that used to go with a POS like Borello in the first place. I think people are right to suspect that there's something more to the story behind Borello blowing up on her than a dispute over a picture.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

again? who she married to?,
forgive me if i missed
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

The only thing I find weird about this is the charge that associating with Alite violates his parole. When the Rubeo stuff happened, Borello said multiple times he had received the ok from the govt to do the show. And not for nothing, but they’ve been doing the show for almost a year. Maybe my understanding of the parole system is off, but one would think the violation shoulda happened a long time ago. I mean don’t get me wrong, Gene is a first class knuckle dragging moron, but the fact that he wasn’t remotely bothered by what happened to Rubeo makes me think he thought he wasn’t doing anything wrong.
It’s almost makes the think they threw it in there to strengthen the case because they are worried the ex girlfriends statements about not feeling threatened will be exculpatory.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

jimmi_beans8 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:47 pm again? who she married to?,
forgive me if i missed
Its not known but the guy doesnt appear to be in the life.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:13 pm
jimmi_beans8 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:47 pm again? who she married to?,
forgive me if i missed
Its not known but the guy doesnt appear to be in the life.
According to Gene the guy is friends with Nicholas Festa
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Gene at first I didn't mind but overtime, his constant criticism of anyone who wasn't a real "gangster" and his terrible ADD. He could barely even sit still on the show. I do still like him more then Alite, was done with him when he pretended he knew Castellano was going to be hit. I hope Alite is next, curious how tough both will act behind bars nowadays or if they'd head to protective custody
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:56 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:02 am
rphillips wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 am how does he continue to live in nyc after ratting out so many guys?
They wouldn’t do shit to him, I think he lives in his neighborhood.
he does not live in howard beach...but he has been around here and there. even 25 years ago it wouldve been unimaginable but today nope....a few guys that would hurt him are still inside..
i feel like this is one of the most real posts ive seen
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

avvocato wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 pm I keep hearing about his previous reputation on the streets, being violent and generally crazy. What was his reputation and what stories about him are floating around about him?
Ya its tough to find stories about him. The guy should host a podcast where he tells stories about his days. The he should go on other podcasts and talk about it. Man i wish. Tough to find stories about gene online
avvocato
Straightened out

Post by avvocato »

Cheech wrote:
avvocato wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 pm I keep hearing about his previous reputation on the streets, being violent and generally crazy. What was his reputation and what stories about him are floating around about him?
Ya its tough to find stories about him. The guy should host a podcast where he tells stories about his days. The he should go on other podcasts and talk about it. Man i wish. Tough to find stories about gene online
Good one. While I don’t watch his YouTube series that everybody calls a podcast, I have listened to actual podcasts that he’s been on. Somewhat worthless as it relates to my question. He generally talks about his uncle, everybody else and how he thinks the mafia is today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

avvocato wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 am
Cheech wrote:
Good one. While I don’t watch his YouTube series that everybody calls a podcast, I have listened to actual podcasts that he’s been on. Somewhat worthless as it relates to my question. He generally talks about his uncle, everybody else and how he thinks the mafia is today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you're on a website that is littered with Gene stories. you should hit the crosswalk before crossing any street is my advice.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I literally by accident just saw a post that had the clip of gene talking about him robbing Allie shades, a west side capo. I mean bud, cmon
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:07 am I literally by accident just saw a post that had the clip of gene talking about him robbing Allie shades, a west side capo. I mean bud, cmon
Someone on here said that he was lying, Allie Shades was in prison at the time.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:01 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:07 am I literally by accident just saw a post that had the clip of gene talking about him robbing Allie shades, a west side capo. I mean bud, cmon
Someone on here said that he was lying, Allie Shades was in prison at the time.
im not the fbi, i dont know whats true. what im saying is, it aint hard to find gene telling stories.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Gene Borrello I didn’t choose the Wigga life the wigga life chose me https://www.instagram.com/p/rf-LSoJ1tV/ ... 7o28rg45u0