Tuccio gets 10 years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Tuccio gets 10 years

Post by Pmac2 »

10 yrs in the feds he'll probaly come out with alot of new friends and be associated with the colombos
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:53 am there is no misconstruing Pennisi himself when he said 'I brought a kid that was around me, Joe Cafes nephew'. Mob guys use that word with a purpose and in that context it means only one thing, Tuccio was with Pennisi.

Also how do we know that Tuccio was on record with the Bonanno's, Philly or the Gambino's?

With Philly we have all the pictures and seen Tuccio around their Boss so that makes sense even tho we don't know it as a fact but what evidence is there for Tuccio actually being on record with the Bonanno's or Gambino's?
Fair call, I'd say youre correct. It just seems strange this guy has bounced around with so many families. Who knows if he was ever on record with anyone except the Lukes.

Edit: Athough, I am truly skeptical. If the kid was on record with Pennisi, that house visit conversation wouldve gone way differently. Pennisi wouldve said the kid's with him and that wouldve either been the end of it or a sit down wouldve been had. Pennisi specifically said (after Ronnie called him a punk) that he's 'our punk', he at no time indicated Truccio was on record with him personally.
So, who knows.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Tuccio was probably on loan to Philly for Merlino's trial. Might still be hanging with them because they're a fun group of guys.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:03 am 10 yrs in the feds he'll probaly come out with alot of new friends and be associated with the colombos
That had my dying lmfaoo , He'll probably be associated with the colombos, He'll probably be made with the Colombos, He'll come out a Colombo captain 🤣 🤣
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

He knows now he'll probably get made, He can't wait to start his bid, He's the happiest guy on the planet and he'll be the happiest guy in prison
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:38 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:41 pm the kid Tuccio was not on record with anybody.
Apparently he was with John Pennisi according to Pennisi himself.

You have Joe Cafe saying this to Pennisi in the latest sit-down article: “You know and I know what he should have did but he doesn’t listen. I been up half the night over this and I was thinking. I need a big favor from you. Sideburns will bring the kid to you, meet him and keep him around you.”

Then you have this from the Pennisi testimony: "I took a kid that was around me, Joe Cafe's nephew....."

When a made guy speak about people being around or with them it means they are on record. Obviously Pennisi took this kid under his wing as a favor to Joe Cafe.
I think if Tuccio acted accordingly and wasn't so dumb he would have eventually been made with the Lukes
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:33 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:53 am there is no misconstruing Pennisi himself when he said 'I brought a kid that was around me, Joe Cafes nephew'. Mob guys use that word with a purpose and in that context it means only one thing, Tuccio was with Pennisi.

Also how do we know that Tuccio was on record with the Bonanno's, Philly or the Gambino's?

With Philly we have all the pictures and seen Tuccio around their Boss so that makes sense even tho we don't know it as a fact but what evidence is there for Tuccio actually being on record with the Bonanno's or Gambino's?
Fair call, I'd say youre correct. It just seems strange this guy has bounced around with so many families. Who knows if he was ever on record with anyone except the Lukes.

Edit: Athough, I am truly skeptical. If the kid was on record with Pennisi, that house visit conversation wouldve gone way differently. Pennisi wouldve said the kid's with him and that wouldve either been the end of it or a sit down wouldve been had. Pennisi specifically said (after Ronnie called him a punk) that he's 'our punk', he at no time indicated Truccio was on record with him personally.
So, who knows.
Pennisi says to Ronnie ‘He’s our punk’ ours meaning the Lucchese family through Joe Cafe who is obviously willing to stand up for the kid. The reason Pennisi didn’t indicate that Tuccio was with him personally was because he wasn’t yet at that point Pennisi still hadn't even met Tuccio. After that meeting with Ronnie, Pennisi met again with Joe Cafe and that’s when Joe asked Pennisi to ‘keep him around you’.
BAY 8TH
Prospect

Post by BAY 8TH »

You would think he would try to law low but he is seen in the news hanging with Joe Merlino.