Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eld wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:30 pm Albino Folcarelli was listed as proposed when he and Lato and Scivola were arrested in 2011 so it's a possibility he is made now.

Joseph DeLuca, brother of Bobby was also made as of 2011, but he flipped along with Bobby.

Great find Eld. So for possible members we have

Possible Members:
Pasquale “Patsy” Barone/59/Bos (Identified by Mark Silverman)
Gregory “Greg/Fat Boy” Costa/50/Bos (Identified by Mark Silverman)
Albino Folcarelli/62/Prov (Identified as a Proposed Member)
Joseph “Joe Black” Lamattina/90/Bos (Identified by Mark Silverman)
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:49 pm You really think these guys are just gonna go extinct. I dont think they will. They'll just carry on there tradition
Given enough time, yes. Plenty of other families have.
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:44 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:49 am Then the family might not have anyone made guys left in Connecticut. There's been very little Patriarca activity there for the past 20 years.
Theres a guy in Bridgeport who owns a ton of businesses nightclubs strip clubs gambling gaming. Forgot his name but he has his own wiki oage as a “businessman” who also got in trouble with the feds for extortion a long time ago when he was connected to the mob. Hes gotta be involved to some degree or just flew under the radar and went independent.

Thats a genovese guy youre talking about. WG was talking about Patriarca members in CT
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I look at it like this the hell's Angel's have no problem recruiting new guys around new england to join there organization I see them everywhere. I think baby shacks wasn't letting any new guys in while he had rhode island and ct. I think if matty g is really underboss he could have had a party and inducted a dozen nephews and sons grandsons of guys who were made around new england that's what they do in nyc. Rhode island is staten island west. Will never know until the next huge bust if there is one.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:51 pm
Eld wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:30 pm Albino Folcarelli was listed as proposed when he and Lato and Scivola were arrested in 2011 so it's a possibility he is made now.

Joseph DeLuca, brother of Bobby was also made as of 2011, but he flipped along with Bobby.

Great find Eld. So for possible members we have

Possible Members:
Pasquale “Patsy” Barone/59/Bos (Identified by Mark Silverman)
Gregory “Greg/Fat Boy” Costa/50/Bos (Identified by Mark Silverman)
Albino Folcarelli/62/Prov (Identified as a Proposed Member)
Joseph “Joe Black” Lamattina/90/Bos (Identified by Mark Silverman)

Joe black died a few yrs ago
U people crack me up u have no idea who of what your talking about . then when guys who live in these areas and know some of these people chime in like myself or tj
U belittle us .
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

That is funny because your "inside knowledge" doesn't extend beyond what you read on Wikipedia and on this forum. But of course you got it from your "friend who just got out of prison". :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

watever you say buddy
Grew up in East boston parents still Live there . u probably live in some hick state and jerk off to reruns of the sopranos

Its inevitable growing up there u will know people dosent mean i know wat they are up to now which is y i ask questions . I am a legit guy always have been

U want some knowledge there is 2 guys here who know wats going on in the streets but they stopped posting cause of the comments from the little cunts like u and wiseguy who think everything u read is gold. Like the boys induct some new blood and call google to. Make sure its online the same night

But ya u know more than me thats y u thought joe was a possible member even though he passed away 2-3 years ago. Mayb he is running stuff from the grave .
Fucking idiots
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

OK you can go crawl under you rock again. We'll calll you when some new info on New England is posted. Or you can come back when someone updates the Wikipedia entry on the Patraircas and you can tell tell us it and claim you got it from your friend who just got out of prison.

Pogo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Eddie mush wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:28 pm watever you say buddy
Grew up in East boston parents still Live there . u probably live in some hick state and jerk off to reruns of the sopranos

Its inevitable growing up there u will know people dosent mean i know wat they are up to now which is y i ask questions . I am a legit guy always have been

U want some knowledge there is 2 guys here who know wats going on in the streets but they stopped posting cause of the comments from the little cunts like u and wiseguy who think everything u read is gold. Like the boys induct some new blood and call google to. Make sure its online the same night

But ya u know more than me thats y u thought joe was a possible member even though he passed away 2-3 years ago. Mayb he is running stuff from the grave .
Fucking idiots
source (1).gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Didn't someone say that this Eddiemush is some GBB goof ball that likes to pretend he is connected on that forum?

Pogo
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

i just said i am not connected i grew up in a neighborhood where alot of these guys are from unlike u and yur buddy
Wiseguy. I knew Joe black my whole
Life you are the fool calling him
Possibly made when he is deceased .

You are the fools who put up
These ridiculous charts with these guys ridiculous nicknames that nobody calls them except
Media and jerk offs like yurself.

if Joe hapoens to rise from the grave ill have him email you and let you know if he was made for your charts dickhead
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Eddie mush wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:15 pm i just said i am not connected i grew up in a neighborhood where alot of these guys are from unlike u and yur buddy
Wiseguy. I knew Joe black my whole
Life you are the fool calling him
Possibly made when he is deceased .

You are the fools who put up
These ridiculous charts with these guys ridiculous nicknames that nobody calls them except
Media and jerk offs like yurself.

if Joe hapoens to rise from the grave ill have him email you and let you know if he was made for your charts dickhead
Sorry you don't get the attention you obviously wish you did.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I remember someone saying he is on GBB as Joe Russo where he pretends to be connected. When he first came on here he was asking people for NE charts every other week. Then he shifted to "hearing things" and "being told things". Of course everything he heard/was told was stuff right off of Wikipedia or speculation that had been floating around the forums for years. When called out on it he claimed he got it from his "friend who just got out of prison." :lol: The guy is a joke.

Pogo
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

I am a joke meanwhile u don't even Know who is dead or alive .your posting charts that are not even close to being accurate snd accusing me of being somebody on a totally different site that i dont post on .

Maybe i will go back under my rock i dont wanna argue with you anymore as i am getting the feeling you might be partially retarded snd i feel bad arguing with you
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny