Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:25 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:53 amNO ONE hire
Sigh. Too easy....
I was gonna say no one is HIGHER then me ....
Then quit getting high on your own supply, it’s bad form.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by Wiseguy »

Peppermint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:40 pm
NickleCity wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:54 am
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:20 am
NickleCity wrote:
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 am
dack2001 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 am Weed dealers are going to be killing it, this quarantine will last at least 8 weeks, probably 12. They will have trouble keeping up. What else is there to do?
I'm deff benefiting ....

But soon all other drugs will get hit
Looks like cocaine use has gone up in Buffalo since this epidemic started heating up.
Cocaine overdoses and deaths have spiked in Erie County over the last two weeks, according to County Executive Mark Poloncarz at Wednesday evening’s press conference regarding the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the link to the article from the Buffalo news: https://buffalonews.com/2020/03/18/polo ... us-crisis/
Good news for the Buffalo family. Even if they weren't viable, they may become now. And I'm not even kidding. I bet Todaro's legitimate pizzeria is suffering. They have acces to the criminal lamdscape so stepping back in may be tempting, especially for the younger guys.
La Nova is making so few pizzas, J.T and Joey had to start supplementing each of their flour deliveries with blow. @Pogo they aren't closing their hotel in Florida. It's filled with cartel connections and young guys from the Nickel City who are being made everyday just to keep all the associates who are making all these extra "flour" deliveries in check. Word on the street is that Buffalo's membership just surpassed that of all the five families combined. More importantly all the crime groups in Canada have come under the Todaro! They had to because of the sheer power the organization has quickly started to wield. All law enforcement estimates are that size of the Buffalo family's exponential growth curve has surpassed all of the Covid19 curves and there is no sign it will ever flatten out. Coronavirus was exactly what Todaro was waiting for. As a matter of fact the Department of Homeland Security believes he had this the virus engineered in China for this very purpose :lol: :lol: :lol:
I’ll have whatever drugs you’re doing
The one correction this chart needs is "Buffalo Mob" above "Illuminati."

illuminati-51.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:48 pm
NickleCity wrote:
dack2001 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 am Weed dealers are going to be killing it, this quarantine will last at least 8 weeks, probably 12. They will have trouble keeping up. What else is there to do?
I'm deff benefiting ....

Looks like cocaine use has gone up in Buffalo since this epidemic started heating up.
Cocaine overdoses and deaths have spiked in Erie County over the last two weeks, according to County Executive Mark Poloncarz at Wednesday evening’s press conference regarding the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the link to the article from the Buffalo news: https://buffalonews.com/2020/03/18/polo ... us-crisis/
Good news for the Buffalo family. Even if they weren't viable, they may become now. And I'm not even kidding. I bet Todaro's legitimate pizzeria is suffering. They have acces to the criminal lamdscape so stepping back in may be tempting, especially for the younger guys.
La Nova is making so few pizzas, J.T and Joey had to start supplementing each of their flour deliveries with blow. @Pogo they aren't closing their hotel in Florida. It's filled with cartel connections and young guys from the Nickel City who are being made everyday just to keep all the associates who are making all these extra "flour" deliveries in check. Word on the street is that Buffalo's membership just surpassed that of all the five families combined. More importantly all the crime groups in Canada have come under the Todaro! They had to because of the sheer power the organization has quickly started to wield. All law enforcement estimates are that size of the Buffalo family's exponential growth curve has surpassed all of the Covid19 curves and there is no sign it will ever flatten out. Coronavirus was exactly what Todaro was waiting for. As a matter of fact the Department of Homeland Security believes he had this the virus engineered in China for this very purpose :lol: :lol: :lol:

illuminati-51.jpg
Someone should do that and post it to GBB, hear what the brain trust have to say.

Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:48 pm
NickleCity wrote:
I'm deff benefiting ....

illuminati-51.jpg
Makes perfect sense, that’s why the Illuminati has all the pedophile human trafficking rings being run out of the basements of Pizzarias.

Badda boom, badda bing -
the Pope confirmed Caporegime
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:46 am You are right about the krokodill. 100%
It was a pharmaceutical war...you see, Krokodil is based on several stuff, including another drug called Caffetine which is a low level opium-based painkiller (quite good) mainly produced by one international company known as Alkaloid located in Skopje, Macedonia. From the early 2000s the company began selling the product in Russia like crazy because people loved it, but still the market was too small because the company was ready to serve 10 million people the most, not whole Russia.

So some deals began to create on opening few factories in Russia but suddenly, out of nowhere, some "crazy dude" decided to mix Caffetin, codeine pills, formic acid, Tropikamid eye drops and petrol and created something which was named Krokodil.

So when they realized that Caffetin was the "base" for Krokodil, all bets were off but they didnt completely ban the drug but instead they placed it on some specific and quite complicated doctor's prescription and it is still sold today.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Ed
Straightened out

Post by Ed »

In 1969, Detroit mob leader William "Black Bill" Tocco was treated in a Miami hospital for complications from an attack of the "Hong Kong Flu".

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... 2&tab=page
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Cocaine & Corona: How the Pandemic is Squeezing Italian Crime Groups
https://www.occrp.org/en/37-ccblog/ccbl ... ime-groups
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Ed wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am In 1969, Detroit mob leader William "Black Bill" Tocco was treated in a Miami hospital for complications from an attack of the "Hong Kong Flu".

What does this exactly have to do with how COVID19 is afflicting the Mafia today, during this pandemic?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Peppermint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 pm
Ed wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am In 1969, Detroit mob leader William "Black Bill" Tocco was treated in a Miami hospital for complications from an attack of the "Hong Kong Flu".

What does this exactly have to do with how COVID19 is afflicting the Mafia today, during this pandemic?
Um, excuse me, but I believe the preferred nomenclature is "Chinese Virus." Or, if you prefer, "Kung Flu."
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Seriously?
Peppermint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:11 pmMakes perfect sense, that’s why the Illuminati has all the pedophile human trafficking rings being run out of the basements of Pizzarias.

Badda boom, badda bing -
What does this not funny garbage and your other 40 stupid irrelevant posts “have to do with how Covid19 is affecting the mafia today during this pandemic?”
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:57 am

Seriously?
Peppermint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:11 pmMakes perfect sense, that’s why the Illuminati has all the pedophile human trafficking rings being run out of the basements of Pizzarias.

Badda boom, badda bing -
What does this not funny garbage and your other 40 stupid irrelevant posts “have to do with how Covid19 is affecting the mafia today during this pandemic?”
Are you serious you stupid asshole? It’s an Illuminati reference, because Wiseguy said the Boston mafia should be placed in a hierarchy above of the Illuminati? So I said the pope is the captain, because you know, Vatican / Illuminati? I guess you are retarded, because literally every post other than this one was in relation to COVID19 and how it affects the mafia’s drug trade

And yes seriously, what the fuck does a mobster getting infected with the FLU in 1969 have to do with how the coronavirus is affecting the Mafia today??? ENLIGHTEN ME
Ed
Straightened out

Post by Ed »

I happened to run across the document yesterday while I was researching something else. I thought it was somewhat relevant and humorous, as topical as some of the other posts in this thread.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ed wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm I happened to run across the document yesterday while I was researching something else. I thought it was somewhat relevant and humorous, as topical as some of the other posts in this thread.
It was.
Ignore the mentally left behind above.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Peppermint wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:33 am

Seriously?

Badda boom, badda bing -
Are you serious you stupid asshole? It’s an Illuminati reference, because Wiseguy said the Boston mafia should be placed in a hierarchy above of the Illuminati? So I said the pope is the captain, because you know, Vatican / Illuminati? I guess you are retarded, because literally every post other than this one was in relation to COVID19 and how it affects the mafia’s drug trade

And yes seriously, what the fuck does a mobster getting infected with the FLU in 1969 have to do with how the coronavirus is affecting the Mafia today??? ENLIGHTEN ME
It wasn’t just the flu, the Hong Kong Flu was a pandemic that killed an estimated 1 million people in 1968 and 1969, according to a very brief google search I just did.

In my country, we’ve only got about 4 known cases of community spread, and the curve will hopefully flatten now that we’re on full lockdown. As such, contact tracing is a big deal for any new cases, which made me think; if a mobster on probation were to violate his probation, meet with a bunch of his mobbed up pals, catch the virus, and then be debriefed in the hospital. If he’s then interrogated about who he has been in contact with, is he required to tell them the truth, therefore incriminating himself? And if he lies, is that obstruction of justice, or something?

Writing that out in full, I realise it’s not a very interesting concept, but this lockdown has me bored out of my wits so I’ll post it anyway.

TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:44 pm
Peppermint wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:33 am

Seriously?

Badda boom, badda bing -

It wasn’t just the flu, the Hong Kong Flu was a pandemic that killed an estimated 1 million people in 1968 and 1969, according to a very brief google search I just did.

In my country, we’ve only got about 4 known cases of community spread, and the curve will hopefully flatten now that we’re on full lockdown. As such, contact tracing is a big deal for any new cases, which made me think; if a mobster on probation were to violate his probation, meet with a bunch of his mobbed up pals, catch the virus, and then be debriefed in the hospital. If he’s then interrogated about who he has been in contact with, is he required to tell them the truth, therefore incriminating himself? And if he lies, is that obstruction of justice, or something?

Writing that out in full, I realise it’s not a very interesting concept, but this lockdown has me bored out of my wits so I’ll post it anyway.
I'm assuming that because it's medical information it would not be shared with law enforcement. In the U.S. we have HIPAA laws that protect medical information from being shared with people who aren't medical professionals.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."