Active social clubs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Active social clubs

Post by Bklyn21 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:24 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:43 am Yes, The Bergen beach cafe, And Joe, One of my ex's worked there he always called himself Joe Aliotta and Notaro, I'm like which one is it ? His daughter runs the place and she would call herself aLiotta also
John is the father ralph is the son and josephine is the daughter. I don't know who Joe is but full disclosure I don't go to Aliotta I go to Palermo.
I go to both, Yes Josephine is the nutcase daughter ! He'd tell me his name was Joe, John, Notaro, Aliotta ...lol, When he was around I couldnt leave, Giy would talk me to death literally constantly trying to get me to come to Battista , I dont really know the son, I met him maybe twice . Either he was trying to get me to come to Battista or trying to sell me on an apartment, specifically across the street from the bakery lol
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 pm I go to both, Yes Josephine is the nutcase daughter ! He'd tell me his name was Joe, John, Notaro, Aliotta ...lol, When he was around I couldnt leave, Giy would talk me to death literally constantly trying to get me to come to Battista , I dont really know the son, I met him maybe twice . Either he was trying to get me to come to Battista or trying to sell me on an apartment, specifically across the street from the bakery lol
I liked Battista before the fire, I guess they lost their cook because it wasn't the same afterwards.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:58 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 pm I go to both, Yes Josephine is the nutcase daughter ! He'd tell me his name was Joe, John, Notaro, Aliotta ...lol, When he was around I couldnt leave, Giy would talk me to death literally constantly trying to get me to come to Battista , I dont really know the son, I met him maybe twice . Either he was trying to get me to come to Battista or trying to sell me on an apartment, specifically across the street from the bakery lol
I liked Battista before the fire, I guess they lost their cook because it wasn't the same afterwards.
I've been there once after the fire which took forever to get back up and running, I wasn't crazy about it either
machinegunfunk
Straightened out

Post by machinegunfunk »

Umbertos
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Where did this influx of trolls come from? smh
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Lots of new faces immediately after Frank Cali got killed. I think that's where most of them came from.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

As well as several Hollywood gangster movies coming out recently.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

There aren't that many different people looking to troll obscure mafia message boards in 2019. I'd be surprised if there are more than one or two people behind most of these accounts. A lot of them interact with each other, you'll notice.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

machinegunfunk wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:10 pm Umbertos
Unbertos is a restaurant, and not a hang out.
Benito
Straightened out

Post by Benito »

Anybody aware of any active Mob hangouts in Queens?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

B. wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:43 pm I'd be surprised if there are more than one or two people behind most of these accounts. A lot of them interact with each other, you'll notice.
I completely agree
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Bennyxo wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm Anybody aware of any active Mob hangouts in Queens?
Corona, Queens. There is a photo circulating of Tony Federici (Genovese) and Lenny DiMaria (Gambino) talking right outside this club. And it's right next to Tony's restaurant. So it's a safe bet it's a mob club.
Corona.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

nassau gambino.PNG
Frosinone Soccer Club - Nassau - Franklin Square

Many on this site have speculated that this club is a Gambino spot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Flushing wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 pm
Bennyxo wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm Anybody aware of any active Mob hangouts in Queens?
Corona, Queens. There is a photo circulating of Tony Federici (Genovese) and Lenny DiMaria (Gambino) talking right outside this club. And it's right next to Tony's restaurant. So it's a safe bet it's a mob club. Corona.PNG
I've seen that photo online, I think it was taken about 1992. The club may have changed, or may have been a mixed club (residents and mob members )
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Flushing wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 pm
Corona, Queens. There is a photo circulating of Tony Federici (Genovese) and Lenny DiMaria (Gambino) talking right outside this club. And it's right next to Tony's restaurant. So it's a safe bet it's a mob club. Corona.PNG
Thats a definite Club lol...Private , Members only , Shades drawn no peeking lol...