John Alite, Rapper

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: John Alite, Rapper

Post by maxiestern11 »

nowandlater wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:03 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:42 pm
johnny fazool wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:39 pm
Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:25 am
scagghiuni wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 am
Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:25 am Many old European gangs back in the centuries had their own songs regarding their everyday life that were sang in bars and stuff, and so it's a similar thing. Even the Italian Mafia has it's own music lol

Some of these annoying fellas are directly financied by todays "celebrity" gangsters so they can sing about their lifestyle, like talking illegal business over the phone and driving expensive cars all day long, and in the end they wonder how they got caught lol but it depends a lot from the nationality, meaning for example I personally can't stand listening to bullshit like this one made by Alite with the Albanians, or listening to Russians, Bulgarians or Italians rapping lol or even Germans lol that's some abnormal bullshit lol

Although many of those so-called sponsors will put you in the grave for those same bullshit artists... that's their IQ and mentality
in south italy anyway the rap is not popular, they listen to neomelodic music that consists of traditional neapolitan songs, most of this singer ar linked to organized crime
I agree and I also wonder who financied the La Musica Della Mafia volumes...
That music was pretty good. Italian folk music. The music of brigands (brigante). I have their three of their cd's. Was the music or the cd's produced in Germany? Or they were marketed by a German company or something. I still prefer Carlo Buti, Beniamino Gigli, Giuseppe DeStefano, Franco Corelli, Jimmy Roselli, Jerry Vale and Luciano Pavarotti.
Carlo Buti!..... now there’s a name I haven’t heard in many years!
Here you are Maxie. Carlo Buti. He brings me back to when I was a kid.

Carlo Buti
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carlo+buti
Lol, that’s great! Thanks pal!
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 am Did anyone check out that Vice documentary??

El Kommander has lyrics like " we carry ak47s and buzookas and kill our enemies n we love it." And it all sounds like typical mariachi music at ur local mexican restaurant.
Jeremy, here are two articles about narco corridos. Mexico is a big mess that is not reported in our media. In Mexico the killing is done by young kids called sicarios. It becomes like a sport or competition to them to out do each other in how evil they can be in killing and dismembering their victims. It is nothing like Mafia or traditional OC. It is something very different and very bad including for them (the young sicarios). In the end they don't do well or live very long. Yet these jerk musicians play songs praising the narco bosses and that screwed up lifestyle as something emulate.

Narco Corrido News pt 1
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/11/n ... -1_24.html

Narco Corrido News pt 2
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/11/n ... -pt-2.html
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Cacuzza wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:26 am
Villain wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:34 am
johnny fazool wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:39 pm
Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:25 am
scagghiuni wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 am
Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:25 am Many old European gangs back in the centuries had their own songs regarding their everyday life that were sang in bars and stuff, and so it's a similar thing. Even the Italian Mafia has it's own music lol

Some of these annoying fellas are directly financied by todays "celebrity" gangsters so they can sing about their lifestyle, like talking illegal business over the phone and driving expensive cars all day long, and in the end they wonder how they got caught lol but it depends a lot from the nationality, meaning for example I personally can't stand listening to bullshit like this one made by Alite with the Albanians, or listening to Russians, Bulgarians or Italians rapping lol or even Germans lol that's some abnormal bullshit lol

Although many of those so-called sponsors will put you in the grave for those same bullshit artists... that's their IQ and mentality
in south italy anyway the rap is not popular, they listen to neomelodic music that consists of traditional neapolitan songs, most of this singer ar linked to organized crime
I agree and I also wonder who financied the La Musica Della Mafia volumes...
That music was pretty good. Italian folk music. The music of brigands (brigante). I have their three of their cd's. Was the music or the cd's produced in Germany? Or they were marketed by a German company or something. I still prefer Carlo Buti, Beniamino Gigli, Giuseppe DeStefano, Franco Corelli, Jimmy Roselli, Jerry Vale and Luciano Pavarotti.
I agree and I also love all of the volumes, and yeah your're right regarding some German company being responsible for the release. Nothing unusual since the Italian Mafia also has many interests in that same country.

I'm not sure if this song was in the Musica Della Mafia volumes, but this is the latest thing that I personally heard and very much liked from the southern Italians...enjoy if you feel it and also if you understand it lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXEZUrkAkVM
Thanks Villain that was a nice song. A person doesn't have to understand the language in order to like or appreciate the music. Although it certainly helps and adds an entire dimension to the experience of listening to it. But it is not a required requisite to simply enjoy listening to the music even if you don't understand what is being said.

Can you imaging if someone did not know or understand what is being said in these songs and they have a pizzeria or Italian restaurant and that same person doesn't speak or understand Italian either. Then they decide to use this music as pipped music for the restaurant because they naively think its just Italian songs and it sounds good and would enhance the ambiance of the place. While customers you go there who do understand Italian get pissed off or offended by what is being said in the songs and then judge the pizzeria owner because they think these are his sentiments as well. After all he's playing the songs. And then they take him to task for having that kind of music threaten to not come back. Or worse yet the ones who get offended who don't say anything and leave and then sabotage the place at a later time. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy the tunes.
Good point.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10