Merlino brags about killing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Merlino brags about killing

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

rayray wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pmAs far as associates and higher ups....let's not forget about our most famous duo's Paul Vario and Henry Hill
To clarify a small point, lot of examples have been made of Capo's getting jammed up due to associates.
There is a huge difference between Capo's getting caught dealing with associates than admin members.
Capo's have to know associates as to recommend and/or accept them as full members in their crews. They have to know their crew members, made or not.
Admin obviously do not. In fact technically a boss should only have minimal criminal association with even his Capo's (though in practicality it doesnt work like this) and use his under as intermediary as a further level of insulation.

I say this to point out the significant difference between cases of Capos vs admin getting caught with non made associates in criminal enterprise. One is a legitimate risk, the other should not be. In theory.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

furiofromnaples wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 am
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:25 pm Merlino is a killer.

People can call him a midget and a fake all they want....but he has done things nobody on this board has the balls to.

Survived many murder attempts and isnt afraid to pull a trigger or take on the feds

Did things that nobody on this board has the "balls" to do? HOPEFULLY, nobody on this board is as fucking stupid as Joey Merlino. He's an idiot. He is nobody to admire and if somebody admires him, I feel bad for them.
It's not that I admire him, but it certainly takes balls to do the things he has done, you have to admit. Idiot or not
For me had more balls Vinny Basciano that get life in a supermax prison at 45 y in 2004 and don't flipped,I don't think that merlino would had the balls to be a stand up guy if he would get life in 1999.
What does this have to do with Basciano? And who are you to say what he would and wouldnt do?

:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Speculation of who's going to flip and who wont is useless.
Those that you think wont, do, those that you think will, dont.

Waste of time.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:38 am

People can call him a midget and a fake all they want....but he has done things nobody on this board has the balls to.

Survived many murder attempts and isnt afraid to pull a trigger or take on the feds

Did things that nobody on this board has the "balls" to do? HOPEFULLY, nobody on this board is as fucking stupid as Joey Merlino. He's an idiot. He is nobody to admire and if somebody admires him, I feel bad for them.
It's not that I admire him, but it certainly takes balls to do the things he has done, you have to admit. Idiot or not
For me had more balls Vinny Basciano that get life in a supermax prison at 45 y in 2004 and don't flipped,I don't think that merlino would had the balls to be a stand up guy if he would get life in 1999.
What does this have to do with Basciano? And who are you to say what he would and wouldnt do?

I only said that Basciano have more balls than Merlino because he get life in a supermax prison in his 40s and dont filpped. Mobsters know that part of the game is the possibility to spend time in prison,and in the case to keep the mouth shut. I also said that Merlino don't made an incredibile thing if dont flip for 15 y while the Scarfo guys made 25 years.

I'm no one Fughedaboutit , I never spend time in prison I just expressed my opinion.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:59 pm

I only said that Basciano have more balls than Merlino because he get life in a supermax prison in his 40s and dont filpped. Mobsters know that part of the game is the possibility to spend time in prison,and in the case to keep the mouth shut. I also said that Merlino don't made an incredibile thing if dont flip for 15 y while the Scarfo guys made 25 years.

I'm no one Fughedaboutit , I never spend time in prison I just expressed my opinion.
furiofromnaples ..Basciano don't made an incredible thing if dont flip either thats the code , But what is incredible is that Merlino turned down a 16 month plea offer to face almost life , and Merlinos wife is hotter than Vinnys , So Merlino will loose the better piece of ass for life , Now that to me is a incredible thing to do :mrgreen: .
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

furiofromnaples wrote:

How does vinny have more balls bc he's locked up for life?? That makes absolutely no sense at all ... another typical furio post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

He has not ratted, he's survived street wars...but the days of mob wars on the street have ended. Sure, he has some balls...his crew had balls. He'd get his ass whooped 9/10 times on the street, it would be a midget toss. He was also a tad lucky and many as Scarfo guys were locked up...otherwise it could have gone the other way.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

phatmatress777 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:49 pm How does vinny have more balls bc he's locked up for life?? That makes absolutely no sense at all ... another typical furio post

Well, Massino ratted when he was facing either a death sentence or life in prison, Angelo Lonardo did it too when he got life for drugs. Basciano got life and has no intention of talking even though his sentence doesn't have the option of being released on parole. Although there are many others who got life and never talked, but it would be indeed interesting to know whether Merlino would be one of them. I still think he is a little a "clown", but this doesn't guarantee he would talk though, we won't know until he gets life....John Gotti was like him, but he didn't talk.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: Merlino brags about killing

Post by Garbageman »

joeycigars wrote:
“You’re my friend, you trust me, I tell you, ‘Listen, drive me home right now,’ get you in the car, I shoot you in the f—king’ head, and it’s over with,” according to the feds.
The Feds are falling apart like the the Atlanta Falcons in the second half of Super Bowl 51 , Fumbles ,turn overs and unforced mistakes that pro shouldn't make , This looks like a flag on the play to me, No law broken after further review, They should have used this for the bail hearing to hold Merlino thats all its good for ....too late
Damn right Joey. Fuck ups

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Dwalin2014 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:49 pm How does vinny have more balls bc he's locked up for life?? That makes absolutely no sense at all ... another typical furio post

Well, Massino ratted when he was facing either a death sentence or life in prison, Angelo Lonardo did it too when he got life for drugs. Basciano got life and has no intention of talking even though his sentence doesn't have the option of being released on parole. Although there are many others who got life and never talked, but it would be indeed interesting to know whether Merlino would be one of them. I still think he is a little a "clown", but this doesn't guarantee he would talk though, we won't know until he gets life....John Gotti was like him, but he didn't talk.
The more balls thing just makes no sense ... as for the future we will see

Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: Merlino brags about killing

Post by Teddy Persico »

Garbageman wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 pm
joeycigars wrote:
“You’re my friend, you trust me, I tell you, ‘Listen, drive me home right now,’ get you in the car, I shoot you in the f—king’ head, and it’s over with,” according to the feds.
The Feds are falling apart like the the Atlanta Falcons in the second half of Super Bowl 51 , Fumbles ,turn overs and unforced mistakes that pro shouldn't make , This looks like a flag on the play to me, No law broken after further review, They should have used this for the bail hearing to hold Merlino thats all its good for ....too late
Damn right Joey. Fuck ups

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That's why it looks like a desperate attempt by the government to jam him up on a flawed case. It's their Hail Mary.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Think on this: if a boss isn't suppose to ever meet with associates how does anyone get made? A boss doesn't just induct someone he's never met.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

phatmatress777 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:49 pm
furiofromnaples wrote:

How does vinny have more balls bc he's locked up for life?? That makes absolutely no sense at all ... another typical furio post

Idiot.Basciano had more balls because get life and don't flipped do you think that Merlino would resist to stay in a supermax prison.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Teddy Persico wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:36 am Think on this: if a boss isn't suppose to ever meet with associates how does anyone get made? A boss doesn't just induct someone he's never met.

That was actually the case most of the time and I'm sure still is to an extent.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Id say the Boss knows of them, especially if hes an earner, or his fatner is well known. But whats most imortant, is the trust the boss has in his admin and capos..