Gangland May 25th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Gangland May 25th 2023

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

My mistake. Confused Vinny Unions with Ferrera.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:42 pm Love the Bonannos. Guys been out for less than 2 years and we have pics, phone calls, video, rats and know 2/3 the official admin.

Did Mancuso think the feds wouldn't follow the official Boss on his Supervised release? Unbelievable.
Lmao. And haven’t they been a disaster since the sixties? It seems like when the family was relatively stable during the nineties is the outlier. The rest of the time they seem to have been a total mess.

Makes you wonder if Cammarano had been able to successfully takeover and remove Mancuso if the family would be on more solid footing.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

stubbs wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:52 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:42 pm Love the Bonannos. Guys been out for less than 2 years and we have pics, phone calls, video, rats and know 2/3 the official admin.

Did Mancuso think the feds wouldn't follow the official Boss on his Supervised release? Unbelievable.
Makes you wonder if Cammarano had been able to successfully takeover and remove Mancuso if the family would be on more solid footing.
I think we all know the answer to this.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

A fun guess would be Spirito is waiting for Mancusi to eat a big stretch.

Aiello? Palazzolo? Guys support group is a bunch of flunkies. Let them take the heat. Moment in the sun. Everyone else heads down and wait for smoke to clear.

Mancuso a joke. Aiello? Palazzolo? Spirito has to be playing the long term game.

Fun thought
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:41 pm A fun guess would be Spirito is waiting for Mancusi to eat a big stretch.

Aiello? Palazzolo? Guys support group is a bunch of flunkies. Let them take the heat. Moment in the sun. Everyone else heads down and wait for smoke to clear.

Mancuso a joke. Aiello? Palazzolo? Spirito has to be playing the long term game.

Fun thought
Sonny, how is Mancuso a joke when he’s a convicted murderer? Lmao I’m not defending him but Mancuso is like the modern Scarfo, a dangerous, violently insecure mob boss. Both him & Scarfo are poster boy examples of what happens when a street thug becomes a boss. Spirito Sr might be playing the long game, but he seems loyal to Mancuso. Regardless I think all of them are getting RICO’d.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

You're right.

He killed his wife.

And got a conspiracy.

He's legit.

Good work.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Ivan wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:51 pm

Lots of them are actually "Jewtalian" hybrids, yes?

Actually I'm not even sure - I don't think that's as common of a combo as you'd suspect. I read your comment and was trying to think if I knew any Jewish/Italian mixed girls myself. I'm sure they're out there, but anyone Jewish I know came from parents who married and procreated within the tribe lol. Anyway, this Rossi looks like she could pass as either and that's how a ton of them look around NY/NJ
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

LOL. Spirito is not only out and about meeting with guys, but also possibly in an administration position, while still on supervised release. The guy just got done spending what would probably be 1/4th of his life in prison, he's on supervised release, and is rumored to have an admin position? Huh? Why?

You'd think if his Son was such a player and in the mix, Spirito Sr. would be using him to run around and do all the legwork type stuff. Now he might get violated shortly before his release period expires, and if that happens and he gets hit with a VSOR you know they're not going to cut him any breaks.

Some of these things seem like blunders, but I don't want to call these guys like Mancuso and Spirito stupid. Getting violated when it could easily be avoided, after you just did like 20 years, seems stupid to me personally - but I think we these guys they just don't give a fuck
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Spirito has to have serious respect.

His kid, made, decided to make 20 of his friends. Was benched. But now back in the fray, eg Grimaldi incident.

Pennisi was formally introduced also.

All due to his father's pull.

Has to speak loudly about Snr.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Point being Spirito has serious juice.

Mancuso? Solider in the Bronx crew then acting c then boss? With who Palozzo? Aiello?

Just an opinion.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:06 pm Spirito has to have serious respect.

His kid, made, decided to make 20 of his friends. Was benched. But now back in the fray, eg Grimaldi incident.

Pennisi was formally introduced also.

All due to his father's pull.

Has to speak loudly about Snr.
Or it speaks on just how embarrassing the family is at this point
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:08 pm Point being Spirito has serious juice.

Mancuso? Solider in the Bronx crew then acting c then boss? With who Palozzo? Aiello?

Just an opinion.
You’ve just shat on the leadership and the guys backing Mancuso but praising Spirito Sr for having influence in that faction, makes no sense
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

TommyGambino wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:08 pm Point being Spirito has serious juice.

Just an opinion.
You’ve just shat on the leadership and the guys backing Mancuso but praising Spirito Sr for having influence in that faction, makes no sense
Read words.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:53 pm Nice. Best GL I can remember in a long time.

If Bellomo's girl is 50 in that photo, she looks really good for her age. She probably looks a lot better when she's not making that unfortunate facial expression in the pic, as well. Looks like the typical suburban NYC area girl where you can't really tell if they are Italian or Jewish until you either learn their last name, or witness them cook.

I also love Garaufis' nitpicking over everything and the fact that they still haven't figured out a punishment yet for Mancuo's violation. The eye doctor meetups wasn't really that bad of an idea. If it weren't for that snitch, there's still a shred of plausibility for being at the eye doctors at least, probably a little bit more than all being photographed together and dinners and pre-planned events. Just a shred of plausibility though lol.

From the pic of everyone at that party, it appears that Vinny Unions hasn't purchased new clothes in about 40 years
That's what I said earlier,albeit maybe in a different thread or this one. My reasoning was a bit different as to why the eye doctor meet ups weren't such a horrible idea. I think that's why the feds took so long to violate him because they struggling on how to do it. I also think the Uvino living downstairs is bullshit but a great idea. A private citizens house probably alot harder to prove as to why you need to bug. Also, they are probably talking about all kinds of shit downstairs in that basement.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:06 pm Spirito has to have serious respect.

Except it wasn't a real ceremony and none of the guys "made" were recognized and Jr. was shelved because of it.