John riggi dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: John riggi dead

Post by TommyGambino »

I'd be very surprised if they have more then 50 members.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Maybe in your mind but in reality it is not. The family's size didn't drastically change from 2005. Since then old members have died and new members were made to replace some of them. They are still the same general size today.

Pogo
I am sure they are. But we just don't know 100%. I guess we will have to wait for another Acting Boss to flip for the specifics on the last decade or so.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

maybe the decalvacante's got their hooks into some local politicians and have been able to keep things under the radar allowing them to make money, not headlines. maybe they have brought over some zips to fill the ranks. guys, we're talking about a family that has planted their flag in las vegas without the ok from chicago so who knows what they've been able to accomplish on their own turf?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Vegas is pretty much an open territory again.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I'm pretty sure FF was being sarcastic. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

It's surprising to me that this family didn't totally collapse when Vinny Ocean flipped,fuckin piece of shit but the fact that anybody has info on who's boss,underboss,number of members and things of that nature show the shape of today's LCN. It is still supposed to be a secret society but with all the rats running around there is no secrets. Any numbers and info that come from the govt are not to be believed, they always exaggerate and inflate numbers so things look better or worse ( depending on who's point of view ) than they really are. RIP John Riggi,you might have been a criminal and a gangster but you did it the way it's supposed to be done,let your guys earn,keep your mouth shut and do your time. Not many stand up guys around anymore and now there is one less.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Teflon john wrote:It's surprising to me that this family didn't totally collapse when Vinny Ocean flipped,fuckin piece of shit but the fact that anybody has info on who's boss,underboss,number of members and things of that nature show the shape of today's LCN. It is still supposed to be a secret society but with all the rats running around there is no secrets. Any numbers and info that come from the govt are not to be believed, they always exaggerate and inflate numbers so things look better or worse ( depending on who's point of view ) than they really are. RIP John Riggi,you might have been a criminal and a gangster but you did it the way it's supposed to be done,let your guys earn,keep your mouth shut and do your time. Not many stand up guys around anymore and now there is one less.
Teflon John, everybody.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Teflon john wrote:It's surprising to me that this family didn't totally collapse when Vinny Ocean flipped,fuckin piece of shit but the fact that anybody has info on who's boss,underboss,number of members and things of that nature show the shape of today's LCN. It is still supposed to be a secret society but with all the rats running around there is no secrets. Any numbers and info that come from the govt are not to be believed, they always exaggerate and inflate numbers so things look better or worse ( depending on who's point of view ) than they really are. RIP John Riggi,you might have been a criminal and a gangster but you did it the way it's supposed to be done,let your guys earn,keep your mouth shut and do your time. Not many stand up guys around anymore and now there is one less.
You probably saw this, but pretty interesting.

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/lawsui ... al-6722871
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

There is certainly no future in the rackets for a young 20 something...Much higher probability of going to prison. It's a dead end job
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

JCB1977 wrote:
There is certainly no future in the rackets for a young 20 something...Much higher probability of going to prison. It's a dead end job
nothing is private anymore .... Anyone can track down anyone now a days.... Their will always be criminals. Someone always looking for a quick buck and acceptance from other criminals. The pools may be smaller but I believe there will always be someone wanting to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

B. wrote:
Teflon John, everybody.
Waste of time reading that post.
All roads lead to New York.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Wiseguy wrote:
B. wrote:
Teflon John, everybody.
Someone is getting way to involved in their mafia books...lmao :mrgreen:
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

That's 15 seconds of my life I'm never getting back by reading this
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Wiseguy wrote:
B. wrote:
Teflon John, everybody.
Sounds like dapper don from bb made his way here :lol:
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

Nah Dapper Don wasn't a fanboy. He wouldn't post something like that, especially with so many grammatical errors. Not his style