Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:38 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:08 pmBuffalo News and Paul Manning posted an intel document detailing such. Either from the RCMP or FBI.
Buffalo News never reported that. And the RCMP and FBI haven't either. And frankly, from what I recall, Manning didn't seem to have a lot of info that held water. But naturally you'll go with anything that helps you pretend there's more to Buffalo than what there is.
Now who is your source that verified Sansanese, Panepinto and Panaro are only soldiers as you claimed?
I went back and looked at the chart from the Hamilton PD and FBI, and Panepinto was listed as consigliere and Sansanese a captain at the time. So you are correct about that, assuming they still have those titles. Which is an even more extreme case of the 2006 chart, where you have 11 members, nearly half of which are in management positions.
Buffalo news refers to them as Buffalo Mob members operating in Canada in several articles.

Hold on. Trying to find the screenshot Manning posted.

So basically you stake claim they are just soldiers and then backpeddle because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It has nothing to do with what you should assume, it's you making a big use claim while simultaneously chastising others on this board for assuming things. You play both sides, like I've said so you can always look like an expert when you're not. Plain and simple. And now you are classifying any promotion of a Buffalo soldier as ceremonial as if you would fucking know. Round and round you go.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:38 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:08 pmBuffalo News and Paul Manning posted an intel document detailing such. Either from the RCMP or FBI.
Buffalo News never reported that. And the RCMP and FBI haven't either. And frankly, from what I recall, Manning didn't seem to have a lot of info that held water. But naturally you'll go with anything that helps you pretend there's more to Buffalo than what there is.
Now who is your source that verified Sansanese, Panepinto and Panaro are only soldiers as you claimed?
I went back and looked at the chart from the Hamilton PD and FBI, and Panepinto was listed as consigliere and Sansanese a captain at the time. So you are correct about that, assuming they still have those titles. Which is an even more extreme case of the 2006 chart, where you have 11 members, nearly half of which are in management positions.
I'm just not buying your sweeping theories years later. Sorry. Call me a fan boy, but I'd rather be that than a fag clown.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Article below...sorry. it's Bruzzese not Spadafora. But there's high probability he was made as well.

https://buffalonews.com/news/14-suspect ... ee890.html
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Cool it on the personal insults. I'll delete any future comments of that nature. Examples include fag clown, dumb fuck, pathetic fan boy, whatever.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:47 pmBuffalo news refers to them as Buffalo Mob members operating in Canada in several articles.
And then you woke up.
Go ahead.
So basically you stake claim they are just soldiers and then backpeddle because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It has nothing to do with what you should assume, it's you making a big use claim while simultaneously chastising others on this board for assuming things. You play both sides, like I've said so you can always look like an expert when you're not. Plain and simple. And now you are classifying any promotion of a Buffalo soldier as ceremonial as if you would fucking know. Round and round you go.
They may very well be soldiers at this point. The only evidence I'm recalling now is the 1997 Hamilton PD chart that listed 2 of the 3 you're referring to. But that was 25 years ago, for crying put loud. So I'd be careful about putting your eggs in that basket.

Furthermore, even if they did still have those positions, it would be largely ceremonial. Who would Sansanese be captain over? A handful of inactive soldiers? And come to think of it, if Falzone was identified as consigliere by the feds in 2006, that would suggest Panepinto lost the position.

Also, look at that 1997 chart and see how many are still alive. Game, set, match.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:00 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:47 pmBuffalo news refers to them as Buffalo Mob members operating in Canada in several articles.
And then you woke up.
Go ahead.
They may very well be soldiers at this point. The only evidence I'm recalling now is the 1997 Hamilton PD chart that listed 2 of the 3 you're referring to. But that was 25 years ago, for crying put loud. So I'd be careful about putting your eggs in that basket.

Furthermore, even if they did still have those positions, it would be largely ceremonial. Who would Sansanese be captain over? A handful of inactive soldiers? And come to think of it, if Falzone was identified as consigliere by the feds in 2006, that would suggest Panepinto lost the position.

Also, look at that 1997 chart and see how many are still alive. Game, set, match.
Article is right above.

Def not game set match anything.

Again you're using your own opinion to develop your own theories.

If a chart from Hamilton circa 97 has them listed as made then they are made. How is that putting my eggs in one basket. Lol wtf. You play head games with yourself and hope others fall for them.

And now you are backpeddling on Panepinto. He was consigliere now he has been demoted two ranks to merely a soldier in 2006. Seems like that would be a lot of rank shuffling for a dead family as you claim even for 17 years ago. Lots of ceremonial games Todaro was playing just for fun must have been.

We don't know who Sansanese is captain over because that evidence has not come to light. Doesn't mean it's not the case though.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Vic Sansanese reported as Captain on Jan. 3 1988 Buffalo News article “Cloud Hangs Over Good Life of Local 210 Leadership. This screenshot from continuation of article on p. 14. Current rumors have Vic as consigliere today. He is Todaro’s most trusted advisor whether he officially serves in consigliere capacity or not.

NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Vaccaro identified as made member along with others… Spadafora was arrested with this group but not identified as a member. https://buffalonews.com/news/figures-in ... 8e0b0.html
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

So we're going back to info from 1988-1997 to argue these guys might still hold positions above soldier 25-35 years later? As if it would have any practical implications in 2023 even if we made the giant assumption they did. Seriously? What a waste of time that was. This is stupid, even for you.

The three guys identified as made in that 1990 bust were Carmen Barillaro, Nicodemo Bruzzese, and Dominic Vaccaro. Barillaro was killed in 1997 - the same year the Hamiton PD chart was released, which had neither Bruzzese or Vaccaro on it. Now, to be fair, it didn't have Falzone either. If we included all of them at the time, there would have been 37 members in 1997. Though it should be noted the 1997 chart shows nearly half the names on there as inactive.

Fast-forward to 2006, the FBI had the family down to 23 members - a boss, underboss, consigliere, 4 captains, and 16 soldiers. The larger portion of that 23 members have died since then, including apparently the guys in management positions at the time except Todaro. Like I said, it appears Falzone replaced Panepinto as consigliere at some point. If you want to assume he's a captain, though we've never seen any hint of such, go ahead. I'd argue he's more likely a soldier given his level of inactivity and there being really nothing to oversee. But again, there would be no practical difference if he was a captain or soldier at this point.

Going back to Bruzzese and Vaccaro, assuming they are indeed made, that would bring the grand total number of made members of the Buffalo family to 13. Still a looooong way off from the amount you'd like to believe there are.

Post by Guest »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:57 pm So we're going back to info from 1988-1997 to argue these guys might still hold positions above soldier 25-35 years later? As if it would have any practical implications in 2023 even if we made the giant assumption they did. Seriously? What a waste of time that was. This is stupid, even for you.

The three guys identified as made in that 1990 bust were Carmen Barillaro, Nicodemo Bruzzese, and Dominic Vaccaro. Barillaro was killed in 1997 - the same year the Hamiton PD chart was released, which had neither Bruzzese or Vaccaro on it. Now, to be fair, it didn't have Falzone either. If we included all of them at the time, there would have been 37 members in 1997. Though it should be noted the 1997 chart shows nearly half the names on there as inactive.

Fast-forward to 2006, the FBI had the family down to 23 members - a boss, underboss, consigliere, 4 captains, and 16 soldiers. The larger portion of that 23 members have died since then, including apparently the guys in management positions at the time except Todaro. Like I said, it appears Falzone replaced Panepinto as consigliere at some point. If you want to assume he's a captain, though we've never seen any hint of such, go ahead. I'd argue he's more likely a soldier given his level of inactivity and there being really nothing to oversee. But again, there would be no practical difference if he was a captain or soldier at this point.

Going back to Bruzzese and Vaccaro, assuming they are indeed made, that would bring the grand total number of made members of the Buffalo family to 13. Still a looooong way off from the amount you'd like to believe there are.
Lol priceless. All you're doing is giving your opinions and trying to push them as facts.

I'd argue what I said is right.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:57 pm So we're going back to info from 1988-1997 to argue these guys might still hold positions above soldier 25-35 years later? As if it would have any practical implications in 2023 even if we made the giant assumption they did. Seriously? What a waste of time that was. This is stupid, even for you.

Lol priceless. All you're doing is giving your opinions and trying to push them as facts.

It wasn't a waste of time....because you said I was lying that it was verified there was made guys in Niagara. Then you were shown the proof. Now it's, it was too long ago to count. Lol what? And then you said Sansanese was just a soldier with no evidence. Just that you said he was a soldier. The evidence is he was not just a soldier.

you're losing your grip on the narrative and trying anything to save face. It's ok you don't always have to be right "Wise"guy
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:02 pm

It wasn't a waste of time....because you said I was lying that it was verified there was made guys in Niagara. Then you were shown the proof. Now it's, it was too long ago to count. Lol what? And then you said Sansanese was just a soldier with no evidence. Just that you said he was a soldier. The evidence is he was not just a soldier.

you're losing your grip on the narrative and trying anything to save face. It's ok you don't always have to be right "Wise"guy
We're talking about the present-day state of the family. You can't point to ranks guys had 25-35 years ago as proof they hold those positions today.

The outcome of this debate was decided long before it even started. That's what you don't get. You, others on the forum, and some journalists with a passing interest on the matter showing up thinking there's a party when the lights are already off and everyone else has already gone home.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:11 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:02 pm

We're talking about the present-day state of the family. You can't point to ranks guys had 25-35 years ago as proof they hold those positions today.

The outcome of this debate was decided long before it even started. That's what you don't get. You, others on the forum, and some journalists with a passing interest on the matter showing up thinking there's a party when the lights are already off and everyone else has already gone home.
What you don't get is that if they are alive they hold rank unless they get shelved. You deciding they are inactive for whatever reason does not affect anything present day. You got shown the door years ago and yes then we shut the lights off. You don't decide status like you think you do. But we all appreciate your endearing and enduring narcissism. Kudos to your obliviousness.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:01 pmWhat you don't get is that if they are alive they hold rank unless they get shelved. You deciding they are inactive for whatever reason does not affect anything present day. You got shown the door years ago and yes then we shut the lights off. You don't decide status like you think you do. But we all appreciate your endearing and enduring narcissism. Kudos to your obliviousness.
Guys get taken down, or step down, all the time. If you had evidence from 5, 10, even 15 years ago, I'd consider that as still relevant. But 25-35 years ago, you're really reaching.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:12 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:01 pmWhat you don't get is that if they are alive they hold rank unless they get shelved. You deciding they are inactive for whatever reason does not affect anything present day. You got shown the door years ago and yes then we shut the lights off. You don't decide status like you think you do. But we all appreciate your endearing and enduring narcissism. Kudos to your obliviousness.
Guys get taken down, or step down, all the time. If you had evidence from 5, 10, even 15 years ago, I'd consider that as still relevant. But 25-35 years ago, you're really reaching.
Ok. But no.