Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tasker
Honorary Member

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Tasker »

Is there a general consensus on SB when it comes to his reporting on current events? I used to check his site before it had a paywall, but as others mentioned I had no way to confirm or dispute much of what I’d read.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

The Pernas are backing Merlino in his 'beef' with the Genovese family according to Scott 😂
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I think it's more or less, SB using what he already knows and then creates a story. The Pernas or one of them is best friends with Merlino. By extension of that friendship, they probably backing Merlino. That is what I take that to mean anyways. I don't think the Pernas are becoming confrontational, saying to the Genoveses, "don't fuck with Merlinos podcast..."
But I could be wrong... they could be having a sit down to see who his next guest is going to be.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Amuso is no friend to Merlino so IF families are taking sides in this thing what the Pernas want and their friendship with Merlino won’t mean shit. The Luccheses will fall in line with whatever the rest of the NY families are doing.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

dave wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:53 pm
moneyman wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:48 pm Merlino on Joe rogan would be next level lol
Joey will be the first sitting mob boss on VladTV.
Looks like Joey is going to be on VladTV next week, according to Nadu. :D Nadu posted about it on his community tab recently.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Vlad pays some guests I think he said between 5 an 10k. That was a few years ago. Probably went up alittle.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I just watched a little merlino show. He's getting better. He's found his niche. Takes on all the rats makes good points to. Then sides back in to the sports aspect. Not bad. I bet he wasn't making any money off crime anymore cash in. The families should just give him there blessing. He don't care anyway but he's doing them some service attacking the fbi and there use off shady rats. Will see how this plays out. IMO there's noway He's the official boss anymore. He stepped down or whatever and still is in there good graces in Philly. But he's not getting any tributes unless he had a piece of it before this youtube stuff.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Mancuso is holding sitdowns about not conducting any business with Philly because of the social media edict. This is no change from the previous sit downs Mancuso had before the social media edict of having no business relationship with philly.
MikeyRiens11
Honorary Member

Post by MikeyRiens11 »

He's more concerned with getting into fights at wakes.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

This of course comes from Burnsteins sources in the fbi who pick pocketed Polito for his Osha card. They gave the osha card to the immigrant who shot the cop and killed him so he can work while he's free on bail with his high priced attorney raised from gofundme. Meanwhile, Polito is held at MDC w/ no bail for giving an undercover a free slice of pizza and not reporting it on his w2.
Tasker
Honorary Member

Post by Tasker »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:29 pm I just watched a little merlino show. He's getting better. He's found his niche. Takes on all the rats makes good points to. Then sides back in to the sports aspect. Not bad. I bet he wasn't making any money off crime anymore cash in. The families should just give him there blessing. He don't care anyway but he's doing them some service attacking the fbi and there use off shady rats. Will see how this plays out. IMO there's noway He's the official boss anymore. He stepped down or whatever and still is in there good graces in Philly. But he's not getting any tributes unless he had a piece of it before this youtube stuff.
I don’t think he’s the boss either. And if there was any money to be had there, he probably wouldn’t be podcasting right now
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Cash in on his profile. Atleast he doesnt say hes a gangster rite? He cracks jokes at himself how bad hes at gambling and other shit. Hes entertaining.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Has Joey mentioned the VladTV interview at all? I saw, i thought on here someone said he confirmed it. I haven't seen him mention it even on patreon.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Edit: Lil Snuff just confirmed it for this Saturday on their IG.
Waingro
Straightened out

Post by Waingro »

Tasker wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:22 am Is there a general consensus on SB when it comes to his reporting on current events? I used to check his site before it had a paywall, but as others mentioned I had no way to confirm or dispute much of what I’d read.
I'm sure he has a few sources that can tell him if someone is involved or even might know if a certain person is made or not but he has no clue what the boss of a mafia family is telling his members.