Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoeCamel
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by JoeCamel »

There is a network. There is familiar relations. There is crime. There is IOC. That’s how I interpret the stuff Nickel and NYE post. Anna Sergi agrees with them.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I think Buffalo is very low key and has a lot of political pull and that’s why we don’t see or hear much about them. From what I’ve read it sounds Todaro literally has his own PR team and none of the news papers reallt wrote anything bad or incriminating About him up there. This is just my opinion based of what I’ve read on here. Also there’s a big chance they could be moving a lot of drugs considering what the violi kids went down for. Idk it just feels as if they are operating at some degree. But who knows hopefully time will tell. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
what was John wrong about? he's a respected long time poster...
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:00 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
Everything. As he admitted
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:28 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:03 pm Exactly. There was never any making ceremonies and no one is active since '85. Everyone was kidding
Good point.

I dont understand why people refuse to admit, families make members. Hence, families are still around. Now WG, if you have info that an informant states Buffalo passed a decree that theyre not making any new members, please share.

But otherwise NYE is right.
Violi was made. The end. Add the two Luppinos (both in their 80s) and that's your Canadian wing. Then, as mentioned, the 8 inactive geriatrics in New York, though I think Panaro may live in Las Vegas.

The burden of proof is on the Buffalo circle-jerk of this forum to show anything beyond that. They've never been able to which is why we're left with high school teachers and Todaro nephew strip club managers. And the last actual made guy indicted in Buffalo over 20 years ago. That tells you all you need to know.

You see, people know how to gather information but they don't know how to interpret it. And that's really the most important part - the interpreting. Anyone can just gather it.

GxkBun.gif
Youre just not right in the sweeping way you think you are.

Its not Violi was made. The end. Ridiculous. You give his making creedence and then discredit he said there was 30 guys in the waiting. You play both sides so you are never wrong. Same thing gohnjotti did over and over.

Luppinos being old has nothing to do with their active status. We have seen older members across the world still being active. You keep using age of members as a benchmark of non existence. Which in itself is a circle jerk.

You are leaving out J. Violi, Carafagna, Adriano, Avignone, Iavarone, Vaccaro, and many others in Canada.

If you look at NY. It was already determined the high probability that Massechia was a member. His employment as a teacher holds no bearing on potential membership. Dont know why you keep saying it does. Its a legit career. Many members have had legit careers during the history of the mafia. Geraces for all intensive purposes are their own faction. If they are at odds with Todaro, (which has been published many times over) he may have passed them over when it came to membership. Also albeit speculation on my end there is many others in their 60s and 70s that are members. Mordino being one. There is still a network. Still members across Upstate. Still rackets. Although attrition is factoring in as you have stated many times. Which to me is more of a factor to membership than the lack of any indictments is.
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:28 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:03 pm Exactly. There was never any making ceremonies and no one is active since '85. Everyone was kidding
Good point.

I dont understand why people refuse to admit, families make members. Hence, families are still around. Now WG, if you have info that an informant states Buffalo passed a decree that theyre not making any new members, please share.

But otherwise NYE is right.
You dont even know what youre responding to. Such a racist loser
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rooster is "on the ground and has done a lot of good researc". Now I've heard everything. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:07 am
Can u give me some details? I used to enjoy reading his write ups. I don’t recall him being discredited but maybe I missed it.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:53 am Rooster is "on the ground and has done a lot of good researc". Now I've heard everything. :lol:

Pogo
Love you buddy
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

AntComello wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:07 am
Can u give me some details? I used to enjoy reading his write ups. I don’t recall him being discredited but maybe I missed it.
That Buffalo was still active
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 am
Geraces for all intensive purposes are their own faction. If they are at odds with Todaro, (which has been published many times over) he may have passed them over when it came to membership.
Are there any other published reports other than the Buffalo News article where Todaro stated that he hadn't spoken to Gerace in years? Not trying to dismiss what you are saying. I have heard about this schism from a few people-so it is definitely a rumor that is out there that may or may not be true. In addition, I've heard from someone I believe to be credible that Peter Gerace Sr. is a made man (didn't say when it happened). I've, also, heard that he is at odds with Todaro as well.

For those that didn't catch what Todaro said about the Gerace's this is what the Buffalo News wrote: "Todaro added he has had no contact with his nephews, the two Gerace brothers, in recent years.". See: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... fe74b.html

If it is true what Todaro said and the rumors indicate the rift appears to be fairly recent, because there are pictures of Todaro with his nephews at least up to the point that Peter was dating/married Katrina Nigro (cause she is in a couple of the pictures). I believe the two were married in 2014.

Now please take what I've said with a grain of salt. These are rumors. They are not verified by any official source. They may very well be wrong. I share them to see if it helps shed light on what is happening now. I believe the more information the better and that we are big boys and girls and can the hold things we learn in the proper perspective. That being said - Wiseguy and Pogo serve a valuable role in helping us keep the proper perspective.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:07 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 am
Geraces for all intensive purposes are their own faction. If they are at odds with Todaro, (which has been published many times over) he may have passed them over when it came to membership.
Are there any other published reports other than the Buffalo News article where Todaro stated that he hadn't spoken to Gerace in years? Not trying to dismiss what you are saying. I have heard about this schism from a few people-so it is definitely a rumor that is out there that may or may not be true. In addition, I've heard from someone I believe to be credible that Peter Gerace Sr. is a made man (didn't say when it happened). I've, also, heard that he is at odds with Todaro as well.

For those that didn't catch what Todaro said about the Gerace's this is what the Buffalo News wrote: "Todaro added he has had no contact with his nephews, the two Gerace brothers, in recent years.". See: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crim ... fe74b.html

If it is true what Todaro said and the rumors indicate the rift appears to be fairly recent, because there are pictures of Todaro with his nephews at least up to the point that Peter was dating/married Katrina Nigro (cause she is in a couple of the pictures). I believe the two were married in 2014.

Now please take what I've said with a grain of salt. These are rumors. They are not verified by any official source. They may very well be wrong. I share them to see if it helps shed light on what is happening now. I believe the more information the better and that we are big boys and girls and can the hold things we learn in the proper perspective. That being said - Wiseguy and Pogo serve a valuable role in helping us keep the proper perspective.
Published in more than Buffalo News. And it came directly from his mouth in an interview or from his lawyer doing an interview.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

From @buffalomob on twitter. Details the split and transition of Clary and others to the Mustianos after split from Barillaro. Spadafora has been alleged to be a member in the past.

https://twitter.com/mobinfiltrator/stat ... -M8-A&s=19
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

AntComello wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:21 am I think Buffalo is very low key and has a lot of political pull and that’s why we don’t see or hear much about them. From what I’ve read it sounds Todaro literally has his own PR team and none of the news papers reallt wrote anything bad or incriminating About him up there. This is just my opinion based of what I’ve read on here. Also there’s a big chance they could be moving a lot of drugs considering what the violi kids went down for. Idk it just feels as if they are operating at some degree. But who knows hopefully time will tell. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION.
Same stuff was said about Detroit. Exactly the same. Todaro is the new Jack Tocco.
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 amYoure just not right in the sweeping way you think you are.

Its not Violi was made. The end. Ridiculous. You give his making creedence and then discredit he said there was 30 guys in the waiting. You play both sides so you are never wrong. Same thing gohnjotti did over and over.

Luppinos being old has nothing to do with their active status. We have seen older members across the world still being active. You keep using age of members as a benchmark of non existence. Which in itself is a circle jerk.

You are leaving out J. Violi, Carafagna, Adriano, Avignone, Iavarone, Vaccaro, and many others in Canada.

If you look at NY. It was already determined the high probability that Massechia was a member. His employment as a teacher holds no bearing on potential membership. Dont know why you keep saying it does. Its a legit career. Many members have had legit careers during the history of the mafia. Geraces for all intensive purposes are their own faction. If they are at odds with Todaro, (which has been published many times over) he may have passed them over when it came to membership. Also albeit speculation on my end there is many others in their 60s and 70s that are members. Mordino being one. There is still a network. Still members across Upstate. Still rackets. Although attrition is factoring in as you have stated many times. Which to me is more of a factor to membership than the lack of any indictments is.
You have nothing but speculation. Well, and delusion. Lots of delusion. Not even worth engaging anymore.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:00 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:21 am I think Buffalo is very low key and has a lot of political pull and that’s why we don’t see or hear much about them. From what I’ve read it sounds Todaro literally has his own PR team and none of the news papers reallt wrote anything bad or incriminating About him up there. This is just my opinion based of what I’ve read on here. Also there’s a big chance they could be moving a lot of drugs considering what the violi kids went down for. Idk it just feels as if they are operating at some degree. But who knows hopefully time will tell. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION.
Same stuff was said about Detroit. Exactly the same. Todaro is the new Jack Tocco.
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 amYoure just not right in the sweeping way you think you are.

You have nothing but speculation. Well, and delusion. Lots of delusion. Not even worth engaging anymore.
Actually its not all speculation but the parts that are, are based on tons of evidence. Delusion? No sir. Good effort though. Notice you fail to address my key points though? i wasnt really asking for your opinion just poking holes in your own speculation. Now what? Oh thats right. Years later and still the circle jerk you told us exists. Genius.