Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

Read what my post said and read it correctly instead of attempting to inject your garbage narrative due to your inability to understand. Has nothing to do with present day.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Toronto was under Buffalo definitely back until about the 60’s/70’s when more and more calabrese immigrants came and once volpe got whacked it went to the ndrangheta with some Sicilians in the mix. (The caruana cuntreras especially as well as their predecessors, the zizzo-indelicato group)
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:00 am He also said Musitano had 4-6 Capos under him with several soldiers under each capo.

Pogo
That definitely calls his info on Avignone into question.

There's a tendency in Canadian coverage to assume "lieutenant" = capodecina when the reality is simply being a made member or even an important associate makes someone a lieutenant.

It's like the Chicago informant who thought the Prio crew was a ruling council but he was just referring to the made members of the crew.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:28 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:07 pm Toronto was once Buffalo....Death of Maggadino/Volpe/attrition helped change that
Bullshit.

Toronto was never under Buffalo.
Like I said
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:32 am Like I said
Ok princess. Believe what you want.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

I think you're actually both somewhat right. Until the Siderno Group was the most dominant "gang", John Papalia who was the most influential mobster in Ontario at the time was very active there. On the other hand, I doubt very much that Toronto were under the total influence of the Buffalo Crime Family despite the presence of Johnny Pops or others like the Agueci brothers.

As for capodecina in Ontario, I think it was with Pogo that we were discussing it a few months ago, it's possible that there simply wasn't any. I've never seen one listed and for example Giacomo Luppino had Dominick D'Agostino as a liaison between him & Magaddino. But maybe it comes from his status as boss of the 'ndrangheta
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

motorfab wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:32 am I think you're actually both somewhat right. Until the Siderno Group was the most dominant "gang", John Papalia who was the most influential mobster in Ontario at the time was very active there. On the other hand, I doubt very much that Toronto were under the total influence of the Buffalo Crime Family despite the presence of Johnny Pops or others like the Agueci brothers.

As for capodecina in Ontario, I think it was with Pogo that we were discussing it a few months ago, it's possible that there simply wasn't any. I've never seen one listed and for example Giacomo Luppino had Dominick D'Agostino as a liaison between him & Magaddino. But maybe it comes from his status as boss of the 'ndrangheta
Thanks MF. There's 500k Italians and 7-9 Ndrangheta clans in Toronto. My point was that the clans were operating under or with Buffalo's permission is a joke. And that one Buffalo Capo held sway over half a million Italians in terms of gambling loan etc is farcical.

Do we have a timeline/history of the Ndrangheta in Toronto? When did they form etc?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Lol. Let it burn baby cakes. Buried again
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:38 am
motorfab wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:32 am I think you're actually both somewhat right. Until the Siderno Group was the most dominant "gang", John Papalia who was the most influential mobster in Ontario at the time was very active there. On the other hand, I doubt very much that Toronto were under the total influence of the Buffalo Crime Family despite the presence of Johnny Pops or others like the Agueci brothers.

Thanks MF. There's 500k Italians and 7-9 Ndrangheta clans in Toronto. My point was that the clans were operating under or with Buffalo's permission is a joke. And that one Buffalo Capo held sway over half a million Italians in terms of gambling loan etc is farcical.

Do we have a timeline/history of the Ndrangheta in Toronto? When did they form etc?
"My point"....lol right. Now you're adjusting your stance to make it look as if you know what youre talking about. Take a nap. This is out of your range of comprehension.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:38 am Do we have a timeline/history of the Ndrangheta in Toronto? When did they form etc?
Mike Racco emigrated to Canada in 1952. And it's not perfect but believe it or not the Italian wikipedia of the 'ndrangheta in Canada is not so bad
https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Ndrangheta_in_Canada

Some mistakes and far from complete obviously, but you have the general idea with that
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

motorfab wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:05 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:38 am Do we have a timeline/history of the Ndrangheta in Toronto? When did they form etc?
Mike Racco emigrated to Canada in 1952. And it's not perfect but believe it or not the Italian wikipedia of the 'ndrangheta in Canada is not so bad

Some mistakes and far from complete obviously, but you have the general idea with that
Cheers ears.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:54 am Lol. Let it burn baby cakes. Buried again
You know everyone thinks you're a joke right?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

motorfab wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:05 am

So the Ndrangheta has been in Toronto since 1962 confirmed with members dating back to 1910.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:08 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:54 am Lol. Let it burn baby cakes. Buried again
You know everyone thinks you're a joke right?
Would mean nothing if so. You know youre wrong even if thats the case though right? Deflection is your m.o. Do some research instead of injecting suppositions that mean dog shit. "Theres 500k Italians in Toronto" as if thats a baseline of control for a mafia family. Yawn.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:08 am You know everyone thinks you're a joke right?
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:46 am Would mean nothing if so.
Yeah, is so.