General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Snakes »

I also feel like some of those guys are reaching as far as ID'ing guys on there. Gagliano, Mitria, and the Cassanos are mentioned in that report and all of a sudden they are in these surveillance photos? It just seems coincidental to me. We want so much to be able to put names to all these guys but the fact of the matter is they aren't all ones that we are gonna know.

Vena and Szaflarski are the only two that are seemingly confirmed 100%
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:42 am Btw, been a long time since I went on the mafia subreddit, but that is definitely Boka posting again. Oddly it seems hes deleted all the pics he posted over the last few weeks though.
MarcBasil? Oh that's certainly him
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

No, i saw a different handle making posts. I thought it was DLHouse or something to that effect? Maybe i missed it.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:50 am No, i saw a different handle making posts. I thought it was DLHouse or something to that effect? Maybe i missed it.
I think that's a different guy, but I could be wrong. Who knows how many names these guys have?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:46 am I also feel like some of those guys are reaching as far as ID'ing guys on there. Gagliano, Mitria, and the Cassanos are mentioned in that report and all of a sudden they are in these surveillance photos? It just seems coincidental to me. We want so much to be able to put names to all these guys but the fact of the matter is they aren't all ones that we are gonna know.

Vena and Szaflarski are the only two that are seemingly confirmed 100%
Vena is so obviously him though that there is zero margin for error. Szafalarski is also pretty clearly him.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Some of the comments on that thread are hilarious. One guy talking about Vena's picture saying along the lines of "look at this goof...who is this dork" or something along those lines. Lol dude.....that guy is a stone cold killer who was a C Notes leader for a reason in his youth. You ever see the picture of him with the other c notes as a youth all lined up? There's a reason Vena is at the center of the photo.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Coloboy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:24 am Some of the comments on that thread are hilarious. One guy talking about Vena's picture saying along the lines of "look at this goof...who is this dork" or something along those lines. Lol dude.....that guy is a stone cold killer who was a C Notes leader for a reason in his youth. You ever see the picture of him with the other c notes as a youth all lined up? There's a reason Vena is at the center of the photo.
I think that guy was talking about the heavyset guy with the shit-eating grin, but either way some of these guys are unhinged, like Funk said.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

MAKES ME SO MAD LOOKING AT THIS! lol oooookkkk.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Look at them all grinning and fat and talking on their CELL PHONES!!
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

PolackTony wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:07 pm Look at them all grinning and fat and talking on their CELL PHONES!!
Look at those wiseguys... hanging out!
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I bet the dude on the phone is telling his wife he is gonna pick up the groceries on the way home like Pat Parisi
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:05 pm
PolackTony wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:07 pm Look at them all grinning and fat and talking on their CELL PHONES!!
The presumption of “look at these morons, talking on CELL PHONES while they’re under surveillance! Idiots!” would seem to be that these guys are like all hanging out on the street openly talking business and ordering hits over the phone, or whatever, and laughing about it. Like wiseguys don’t own cell phones. Like they would only be using their phones to talk business with other mobsters, and don’t just also call people for all the reasons everyone else does. Do they think that “real wiseguys” are living in a shack in the woods like Ted Kaczynski?
Snakes wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 pm I bet the dude on the phone is telling his wife he is gonna pick up the groceries on the way home like Pat Parisi
Haha, you beat me to the punch. Yes, exactly.

“Look at these fat idiots, going for coffee, eating at restaurants, driving cars, living in HOUSES!!”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 pm
B. wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:05 pm
The presumption of “look at these morons, talking on CELL PHONES while they’re under surveillance! Idiots!” would seem to be that these guys are like all hanging out on the street openly talking business and ordering hits over the phone, or whatever, and laughing about it. Like wiseguys don’t own cell phones. Like they would only be using their phones to talk business with other mobsters, and don’t just also call people for all the reasons everyone else does. Do they think that “real wiseguys” are living in a shack in the woods like Ted Kaczynski?
Snakes wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 pm I bet the dude on the phone is telling his wife he is gonna pick up the groceries on the way home like Pat Parisi
Haha, you beat me to the punch. Yes, exactly.

“Look at these fat idiots, going for coffee, eating at restaurants, driving cars, living in HOUSES!!”
lol absolutely.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Coloboy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:24 am Some of the comments on that thread are hilarious. One guy talking about Vena's picture saying along the lines of "look at this goof...who is this dork" or something along those lines. Lol dude.....that guy is a stone cold killer who was a C Notes leader for a reason in his youth. You ever see the picture of him with the other c notes as a youth all lined up? There's a reason Vena is at the center of the photo.
Do you have the pic?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

PolackTony wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 pm “Look at these fat idiots, going for coffee, eating at restaurants, driving cars, living in HOUSES!!”
"I bet they have wives that they, like, kiss and stuff. And kids that they enjoy spending time with!"