Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rooster are you off your meds? You keep making these rambling and barely coherent posts in rapid succession. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Whatever you say Logo.

More belittling to make you feel better. I got you pal. Do you need to be told youre an FBI fan boy too or can you act you age and know people dont agree with you with getting made at everyone in your life? Asking for a friend.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

It may be incoherent due to your lack of intelligence but you know how I feel even with rapid speed, I know multiple posts might be a lot for you to handle. Now what? Tell me more how you dont know what you and Wiseguy are talking about. Maybe you can convince everyone in consensus this round you are telling us the truth with the FBI. The floor is yours.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:22 pm
"We all know it" lol. Exactly what I mean when I think your nonsense. Youre the fan boy sitting on the throne. I was generalizing and you think im wishing for you to respond. Love it.
This is why I've accused you of being disingenuous. You know you were referring to us. Who the hell else would you be referring to? It's been Pogo and myself who have countered this Buffalo BS from the start. Nobody else. So stop lying.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:27 pm
I would think 2 separate law sources mixed with the Jonny Catz /Musitano phone call would give it credibility no??

And Domenic Violi claiming underboss status would cement it no? Must juSt all be coincidence these guys reference positions in a crime family and the murders that helped get them there.
Even we give them the benefit of the doubt and include those 3 as made members, 1 was already dead when Violi made his statement. So we take the remaining 2, and add the 3 members who have died since 2017 to the 12 still living, that still leaves 15 members unaccounted for. And if you think nearly half the family could be unknown to law enforcement in this day and age, you're delusional.

And I don't know what you mean Violi claiming underboss status would "Cement it." Cement what? Nobody denied he is the underboss. The point is what that actually means relative to the state of the Buffalo family today.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:36 pm Rooster are you off your meds? You keep making these rambling and barely coherent posts in rapid succession. :lol:

Pogo
Wait...that's who I've been arguing with this whole time? Good hell.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:45 pm It may be incoherent due to your lack of intelligence but you know how I feel even with rapid speed, I know multiple posts might be a lot for you to handle. Now what? Tell me more how you dont know what you and Wiseguy are talking about. Maybe you can convince everyone in consensus this round you are telling us the truth with the FBI. The floor is yours.
Why do you keep asking, "Now what?" I've already told you.

All this hooey will pitter out. The indictments will go as far as they can, which I suspect we've pretty much seen the extent of, and that will be it. The local media in Buffalo will move on. Some people on this forum who have pushed the narrative will lose interest (some already have). And others, once they realize it's just not going to happen, will sneak out the side door, so to speak.

That's your future, bud. Ending up in the same dustbin as people who were pushing Detroit a decade ago. It's all over but the crying.
All roads lead to New York.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:04 pm All im saying is I don't think your analysis and narrative of the evidence is genuine. You can tell me all you want. What dont you understand that not everyone agrees with what youre saying? No one is sneaking out the back door. You loathe mob fan boys so you have employed yourself to fight for justice and make sure we arent fans is what youre saying? Lol what the fuck? That sounds way more sick than being a fan boy. You are on here monitoring peoples beliefs to make sure they believe you and not mountains of evidence. You are really fascinating. Thank you for fighting for justice for all of us in the great pursuit to eliminate Mafia lore. Lol wtf
Wow lol
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:13 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:22 pm
"We all know it" lol. Exactly what I mean when I think your nonsense. Youre the fan boy sitting on the throne. I was generalizing and you think im wishing for you to respond. Love it.
This is why I've accused you of being disingenuous. You know you were referring to us. Who the hell else would you be referring to? It's been Pogo and myself who have countered this Buffalo BS from the start. Nobody else. So stop lying.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:27 pm
I would think 2 separate law sources mixed with the Jonny Catz /Musitano phone call would give it credibility no??

And Domenic Violi claiming underboss status would cement it no? Must juSt all be coincidence these guys reference positions in a crime family and the murders that helped get them there.
Even we give them the benefit of the doubt and include those 3 as made members, 1 was already dead when Violi made his statement. So we take the remaining 2, and add the 3 members who have died since 2017 to the 12 still living, that still leaves 15 members unaccounted for. And if you think nearly half the family could be unknown to law enforcement in this day and age, you're delusional.

And I don't know what you mean Violi claiming underboss status would "Cement it." Cement what? Nobody denied he is the underboss. The point is what that actually means relative to the state of the Buffalo family today.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:36 pm Rooster are you off your meds? You keep making these rambling and barely coherent posts in rapid succession. :lol:

Pogo
Wait...that's who I've been arguing with this whole time? Good hell.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:45 pm It may be incoherent due to your lack of intelligence but you know how I feel even with rapid speed, I know multiple posts might be a lot for you to handle. Now what? Tell me more how you dont know what you and Wiseguy are talking about. Maybe you can convince everyone in consensus this round you are telling us the truth with the FBI. The floor is yours.
Why do you keep asking, "Now what?" I've already told you.

All this hooey will pitter out. The indictments will go as far as they can, which I suspect we've pretty much seen the extent of, and that will be it. The local media in Buffalo will move on. Some people on this forum who have pushed the narrative will lose interest (some already have). And others, once they realize it's just not going to happen, will sneak out the side door, so to speak.

That's your future, bud. Ending up in the same dustbin as people who were pushing Detroit a decade ago. It's all over but the crying.
Again. FBI fan boy who means nothing. I dont believe your analysis of the evidence and im not alone. Keep going and going. Now what? Now it goes nowhere with you omce again, get it? Thank you for fighting for justice on this issue and employing yourself to monitor others beliefs. Im not talking about 10 years from now and Im not talking about Detroit. Keep force feeding your narrative and Ill keep force feeding mine. Now what? Back to square one.

If people lose interest that fine. You realize thats normal for people to lose interest in subject matter right? Its not because Wise guy FBI guy made them feel they needed to. Lol. If the indictments only go so far it doesnt make you right. You move the goal post every time you have your theory proven incorrect. You use RICO as a metric when RICO was never used against Buffalo, thats mischaracterizing. You use Scranton as a comparison, thats mischaracterizing. You use current Mafia trends as the end of the Mafia when it hasnt ended, thats mischaracterizing. You dont know who is made and who is not and again if thats the metric you want to use, being made means less and less as has been shown lately. So thats another mischaracterization of the family you are attempting.

You say there has been no making ceremonies then admit Violi was made after 2006, then determine you are the one who defines what viability means based on replenishment of ranks within a family. Get the f out of here man.

You know nothing and just as much as the rest of us on the outside looking in but act like you know everything based on contradictory FBI statements. You give credit to the Hamilton Police for creating a made member list but then say Canada reporters have no idea what they are talking about. You contradict yourself over and over.

Im not saying that its a big revelation if Catz, Violi and Musitano are made and that it gives the family stronger viability. Im saying that the conversation shows deference to each unit of the family and signifies Todaro as a boss and then we Falzone takes over 8 years later a group of 20 MADE men (we know you need FBI defined made guys). That means a family is still viable. Sorry man.

Again, acting like you know anything about anything is nonsense and you bullying people on here who dont agree is a joke. Youd be the quietest one in the room if this was all in person.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:15 amAgain. FBI fan boy who means nothing. I dont believe your analysis of the evidence and im not alone. Keep going and going. Now what? Now it goes nowhere with you omce again, get it? Thank you for fighting for justice on this issue and employing yourself to monitor others beliefs. Im not talking about 10 years from now and Im not talking about Detroit. Keep force feeding your narrative and Ill keep force feeding mine. Now what? Back to square one.

If people lose interest that fine. You realize thats normal for people to lose interest in subject matter right? Its not because Wise guy FBI guy made them feel they needed to. Lol. If the indictments only go so far it doesnt make you right. You move the goal post every time you have your theory proven incorrect. You use RICO as a metric when RICO was never used against Buffalo, thats mischaracterizing. You use Scranton as a comparison, thats mischaracterizing. You use current Mafia trends as the end of the Mafia when it hasnt ended, thats mischaracterizing. You dont know who is made and who is not and again if thats the metric you want to use, being made means less and less as has been shown lately. So thats another mischaracterization of the family you are attempting.

You say there has been no making ceremonies then admit Violi was made after 2006, then determine you are the one who defines what viability means based on replenishment of ranks within a family. Get the f out of here man.

You know nothing and just as much as the rest of us on the outside looking in but act like you know everything based on contradictory FBI statements. You give credit to the Hamilton Police for creating a made member list but then say Canada reporters have no idea what they are talking about. You contradict yourself over and over.

Im not saying that its a big revelation if Catz, Violi and Musitano are made and that it gives the family stronger viability. Im saying that the conversation shows deference to each unit of the family and signifies Todaro as a boss and then we Falzone takes over 8 years later a group of 20 MADE men (we know you need FBI defined made guys). That means a family is still viable. Sorry man.

Again, acting like you know anything about anything is nonsense and you bullying people on here who dont agree is a joke. Youd be the quietest one in the room if this was all in person.

Quit whining, little girl. I'm not bullying anyone. You started this latest flare up. Your posts have only become more rambling and incoherent, which makes sense now that I know who you are.

This isn't about my narrative vs yours. It's about what the FBI has repeatedly said, as well as what the cases and declining membership have shown for decades now. There's no getting around any of that. Not for you. Not for NickleCity. Not for anyone. The end of all this was already decided long ago. Some of you just can't accept reality. Apparently it's not exciting enough.

You and others can keep indulging in your fantasies. But when time proves this whole thing to be a farce, I really do wonder how many of you will be around to face the music.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Again. Round and round you go. And again, me and several others do not believe in your mischaracterization of evidence. Now what? Cue another response. Nothing was decided a while ago and your self appointment of being that decision maker is nonsense. You and others can indulge in being FBI fan boys and then gaslight opposing views. Thank you again for fighting for justice. You have really changed the world for the better.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Answer this. Why do you use RICO as framework for Buffalo when no RICO has ever been brought in its history? You quieted right down on that basis when told that.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

It’s frustrating trying to read new info in this thread while filtering through the SAME arguments over and over again
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:29 am Answer this. Why do you use RICO as framework for Buffalo when no RICO has ever been brought in its history? You quieted right down on that basis when told that.
I've stopped because, besides being increasingly incoherent, you're not being honest. I probably wouldn't have given you the time of day had I known who you were to begin with. And it's funny how you complain about some of us denying the existence of a family in Buffalo but keep trying to bait us into debate. Like I said, it's how this flare up begun.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Lol right. What a joke
antimafia
Full Patched

Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: A Father’s Day Plea For The Barresi Family, $50 000 Reward

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/a-fath ... 00-reward/
Police offer $50K reward for information about Giorgio Barresi killing

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton ... -1.6067445
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

I just want to say, Nickle - your research is second to none, please keep up the good work! It’s all fascinating stuff. Better than waiting for the local Buffalo journalists to write about it.

And to Pogo and Wiseguy - I really appreciate the skepticism you both bring to these conversations. It’s really forced me to rehink how I think about the mob, and to think critically when reading about mafia-related news over the years.

Too often there’s a little bit of smoke and people blow it out of proportion, without truly thinking about what it really means. Now I know that a small gambling bust in a city like Pittsburgh for example, or somewhere else doesn’t mean the local mob is resurgent or even still active… it could just mean that some loosely connected Italians are bookmaking. Italians can get together and commit crimes, but it doesn’t mean they’re formal members of the Mafia.

Now, thanks to you guys and the other researchers here, I’m very careful to draw conclusions about people or places when there isn’t the evidence to support it. And a lack of evidence on someone doesn’t mean they’re innocent, I’m just very hesitant to believe any rumors until it’s proven in court or through investigative journalism.

As to what’s happening on the streets in 2021 in Buffalo? I have no f’ing idea. But, it’s fascinating so I’m going to sit back and wait for more news to come out, or for Nickle to dig it up.
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:52 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:55 pm ^^^^
Toronto Mafia boss, colleague given extra long prison terms while shadowy organization gets special scrutiny

http://nationalpost.com/wcm/ed4e82d7-94 ... c17a11a795
Ontario Superior Court of Justice reasons for sentencing of Giuseppe Ursino and Cosmino Dracea this past February:

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... c1171.html

PDF of the above document will be found in my Evernote note to which I've linked below.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/ ... 5116a3dab1
Convicted Ontario mobster, 68, loses appeal over denied parole

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/0 ... arole.html