General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 4:18 pm Got to be some in Addison still too.
I know there is definitely one in the shopping center where Demarcos restaurant is. Right next to the massage place that Damico and Cassano owned.
MightyDR
Straightened out

Re: Ken Eto Article - NEW

Post by MightyDR »

Nice article. Thanks for sharing.

It would be great to know more about Ken Eto's rise in the Outfit. Has anyone read the book by Elaine Smith?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

This was brought to my attention by someone on this board. It’s some court documents regarding the Michael Frontier gambling bust which I personally was not tracking and the Jessica Nesbitt brothel case that happened a couple years ago. I was tracking Nesbitt’s case and believe the brothel was located at “the dungeon” on grand ave which we have talked about before and is owned by a relative of Jimmy I. I could be wrong though. The court documents names the Chicago Outfit, specifically the Elmwood Park crew. Some members or associates that are mentioned in this document include Gary Gagliano, Tony Dote, Gene and Anthony Cassano. Some of the crimes that are talked about are gambling, extortion, prostitution and loansharking. A more interesting piece is about the informants they talk about. There are 9. I have some ideas who some of them could be. I’m curious to see what everyone’s reactions are to these documents. Obviously if true, it blows out the notion that the Outfit is defunct like some on this forum believe. You hear a lot about how indictments in Chicago don’t mention the Outfit so they are not Outfit related. Look up the Frontier and Nesbitt cases from 2019 and the Outfit is not mentioned but after reading this you will see that they are Outfit connected. It also might change the mind of people that say the Elmwood Park crew is defunct.

https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-frontier-1/
Last edited by Patrickgold on Fri May 12, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

funkster wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:45 pm Who has been posting that on Reddit?
DHouseLC
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:56 pm This was brought to my attention by someone on this board. It’s some court documents regarding the Michael Frontier gambling bust which I personally was not tracking and the Jessica Nesbitt brothel case that happened a couple years ago. I was tracking Nesbitt’s case and believe the brothel was located at “the dungeon” on grand ave which we have talked about before and is owned by a relative of Jimmy I. I could be wrong though. The court documents names the Chicago Outfit, specifically the Elmwood Park crew. Some members or associates that are mentioned in this document include Gary Gagliano, Tony Dote, Gene and Anthony Cassano. Some of the crimes that are talked about are gambling, extortion, prostitution and loansharking. A more interesting piece is about the informants they talk about. There are 9. I have some ideas who some of them could be. I’m curious to see what everyone’s reactions are to these documents. Obviously if true, it blows out the notion that the Outfit is defunct like some on this forum believe. You hear a lot about how indictments in Chicago don’t mention the Outfit so they are not Outfit related. Look up the Frontier and Nesbitt cases from 2019 and the Outfit is not mentioned but after reading this you will see that they are Outfit connected. It also might change the mind of people that say the Elmwood Park crew is defunct.

Great link, btw. I think it was always more DiFronzo deactivating himself than everyone in the crew. There is still a lot that we don't know and this proves it.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Great read and information.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:56 pm This was brought to my attention by someone on this board. It’s some court documents regarding the Michael Frontier gambling bust which I personally was not tracking and the Jessica Nesbitt brothel case that happened a couple years ago. I was tracking Nesbitt’s case and believe the brothel was located at “the dungeon” on grand ave which we have talked about before and is owned by a relative of Jimmy I. I could be wrong though. The court documents names the Chicago Outfit, specifically the Elmwood Park crew. Some members or associates that are mentioned in this document include Gary Gagliano, Tony Dote, Gene and Anthony Cassano. Some of the crimes that are talked about are gambling, extortion, prostitution and loansharking. A more interesting piece is about the informants they talk about. There are 9. I have some ideas who some of them could be. I’m curious to see what everyone’s reactions are to these documents. Obviously if true, it blows out the notion that the Outfit is defunct like some on this forum believe. You hear a lot about how indictments in Chicago don’t mention the Outfit so they are not Outfit related. Look up the Frontier and Nesbitt cases from 2019 and the Outfit is not mentioned but after reading this you will see that they are Outfit connected. It also might change the mind of people that say the Elmwood Park crew is defunct.

Good find to whoever brought it to your attention. I'm going to ask some people about it.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

aray22 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:59 am Gotta love reddit. This poster has been posting a ton of stuff in the mafia page and had this to say about the Outfit currently:
"Highly active highly powerful highly lucrative. They are also now more secretive than ever before. Many of the key players in the outfit are completely unknown to the media or the public. Most of the associates are completely unknown. The only new age outfit guys that are known are guys like Panozzo and Carparelli because they were publicly caught and labeled outfit guys, but there’s a million guys just like them.

They have serious political power all over Illinois and especially in certain Chicagoland suburbs, and they control many lucrative businesses. They have been losing traction in the unions in recent years it seems however. They also are no longer killing people or extorting as many people as they used to. And most of the outfit guys are all operating legitimate businesses, some more successful than others, but they still run rackets all over Chicagoland. It’s really become more like an Italian Illuminati than a group of street gangsters.

They are also actively involved in the 9 families commission across the country, Genovese Gambino Chicago and Lucchese being the top families."
If it’s the person I’m thinking of, it’s the current incarnation of our old friend BokaBreeze (not suspicion, as I know that he’s back on there now). He’s been saying for years that according to LE contacts that he claims to have, that the Commission (consisting of NYC, Chicago, Philly, NE, and Detroit, according to him) still meet annually in person, with all the bosses, in FL. Boka always manages to get booted off Reddit, not so much for his claims but for his toxic interactions with others, and always reappears after a hiatus.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:54 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:53 pm
NickyEyes1 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:51 pm Bridgeport still has like 7 clubs lol
Belmont and Harlem area too even though two have recently changed to Albanian
Which ones? Harlem and Belmont probably has more like 15
Addison west of Harlem for sure. One Sicilian club over there that I saw when I was there recently, blacked out windows, Members Only, Trinacria on the outside. Right by the the Cìnisi and Càccamo Societies, and definitely active.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:51 pm Bridgeport still has like 7 clubs lol
Yes and I was told by someone relatively recently who does not claim to be connected but is Italian and from the neighborhood that several of the clubs are known by him to be active gambling spots still.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Great fucking find Pat. Really interesting stuff here. I recall the Nesbitt thing and had wondered at the time if that was “connected”; given the location and the fact that Panozzo had also been involved in prostitution it seemed like a good bet.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Really interesting read. Pretty hard to argue that the Elmwood Park crew is defunct based on that. Also, I have to assume that the made guys ans the guys whose names we recognize in that article ended up doing a pretty good job of insulating themselves, because I don’t think any of them took a pinch for this. The document mentions wire tapping of specific phones, including Gary Gagliano, but perhaps they are all too experienced to talk about outfit activities on the phone.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

For those interested, Jessica Nesbitt recently pleaded guilty in this case.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/cri ... story.html
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

The CIs in the article are interesting. One was busted for extortion recently and the other has been giving information for 30 years. Other seemed like drug addicts. Anyone have any idea who they could be?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:54 pm The CIs in the article are interesting. One was busted for extortion recently and the other has been giving information for 30 years. Other seemed like drug addicts. Anyone have any idea who they could be?
One was deactivated as a source (sometimes because they die) in November 2014, but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who died that month.