Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by calabrianwatch »

I am aware yes - I was referring to the Criminal Investigative Division which includes transnational organized crime - in Washington this is divided in various units including the Russian and Balkan one below for example which liaises with the Italian one in NY (state)

calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:34 pm Actually you did say Buffalo.

the FBI in 2017 said they are gone in Buffalo, but have effectively restarted looking at them in 2020 - new team, new office, new International cooperations - and essentially said 'sorry, we don't know what we were saying a few years ago, mafia is alive'.

So we are to believe that the FBI is holding meetings in Washington to discuss Buffalo, that at said meeting they said they didn't know what they were talking about in the past and that in fact Buffalo is alive and somehow you were told all about it (maybe on What's app again). Hmmm, somehow this is not passing the smell test.

Pogo
I didn’t say they used those words, i summarised. Plus I don’t care what you believe - I have zero interest in proving or disproving any mafia theory in buffalo- I was just contributing to what I heard, which is hearsay so clearly taken with a grain of salt. Again, I don’t really care whether you “believe” what I say, ignore :) - but to me it seems clear that there is more to this than just buffalo, and that I know for the rest of my research too - and again I can hold that thought without you believing me thank god Ahahha
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:30 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:05 am Ya there is actually, that cop is linked via a sports club of sorts in Hamilton called Iron Tiger Muay Thai, the Hells Angels from Hamilton and Kitchener both worked out and socialized there.
So your proposition that the 'Cops are in bed with the Hells Angels!' (and apparently Politicians, ((FEDERAL!))...) is based upon a cop being a member of the same gym that two HA members also worked out as?

Dude. Reaching.
Now that you stated it like that, I agree it is definitely a reach. I’m in no way 100% sure about any of it, rather, I’m just offering what I’ve found and have been told.

I’m sorry if it’s confusing or doesn’t make sense, I’ll simply leave it alone, my apologies to the thread!
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:17 am
SantoClaus wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:09 am the Second guy, is suppose to be the Prime Minister, Stephen Harper.
What is the 2nd picture with Harper showing?
The women in the blue shirt is the HA President’s wife, I believe. The point of the post was to draw light to the fact that high ranking HA members family members are associated with high level members of the Canadian government.

I personally don’t believe the public would stand for another OC organization being openly associated with the State IMO
Last edited by SantoClaus on Tue May 18, 2021 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Moscone65 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:28 pm
Not sure but I think he had HA connections in niagara via nick nero. Nick Nero worked with martino caputo who was also a rizzuto connected guy like ranieri, in the gta.
Thanks man!
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Found this tho, it’s a citation versus Domenico Violi.

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=2
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

SantoClaus wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:29 am The women in the blue shirt is the HA President’s wife, I believe. The point of the post was to draw light to the fact that high ranking HA members family members are associated with high level members of the Canadian government.

I personally don’t believe the public would stand for another OC organization being openly associated with the State IMO
Again, I think youre drawing unfounded conclusions.
Just because the wife of a HA member is in a photograph at a function with the ex PM of Canada in no way means the PM is associated with or associates with the HA.

In the Columbo photos thread someone recently posted a photo of two columbo made guys donating a cheque to George Bush Jnr's foundation and presenting it too him. Does this mean George Bush Jnr associates with the mafia, the columbo family? Of course it doesnt. Yet thats exactly what youre trying to imply in the above.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:25 am
SantoClaus wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:29 am The women in the blue shirt is the HA President’s wife, I believe. The point of the post was to draw light to the fact that high ranking HA members family members are associated with high level members of the Canadian government.

Just because the wife of a HA member is in a photograph at a function with the ex PM of Canada in no way means the PM is associated with or associates with the HA.

In the Columbo photos thread someone recently posted a photo of two columbo made guys donating a cheque to George Bush Jnr's foundation and presenting it too him. Does this mean George Bush Jnr associates with the mafia, the columbo family? Of course it doesnt. Yet thats exactly what youre trying to imply in the above.
No, you’re right, in the sense that I’m just working off a theory that was presented to me, and in reality I won’t be able to provide it.

I personally found it interesting, even if it is going down a rabbit hole. The main reason was that I recall hearing that the Rizzutos had members in the Federal Liberal Party? Paul Martin or even Jean Chretien, I do know if that was proven or dismissed, I’m not Canadian.

https://medium.com/@christopherrichardw ... 353cc9938c

Regardless, I thought that maybe something similar was happening here with the Ertel Family from Kitchener on a Federal or Provincial level (is one easier than the other?), as Joe seems to be one of the wealthiest HAs in Canada.

I also believe they have a Ministry of sorts that is station in Africa, that does work hand in hand with the Government. Joe had a website dedicated to himself that described the initiative, they pulled they website down a couple months ago, after these type of questions were starting to be asked.

But, yes, you’re right! It’s a pointless conversation without conclusive evidence. I appreciate your insight and logic, and accept that it’s a moot point.

Salute!
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Cross-posting.
————————
Giuseppe (Pino) Avignone pleaded guilty to one count of fraud over $5,000; owes victim $351,000

https://pressreader.com/article/281621013229682
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

UTC wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:17 pm And there's pro wrestler Johnny K-9 right in the middle.
Peter Edwards looks at another cold case (double homicide), this time from November 1998. This article was published last Sunday (May 16).

"Wrestling with who killed lawyer, husband. The prime suspect was Satan's Choice biker who once fought Hulk Hogan."

https://pressreader.com/article/281633898127600
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:50 pm 'Really upset': Vaughan family angry alleged murderer granted bail

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/9 ... anted-bail
Hamilton man charged in Mob murders released on bail for second time

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/2021 ... -time.html
AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by AntComello »

antimafia wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:53 am
antimafia wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:50 pm 'Really upset': Vaughan family angry alleged murderer granted bail

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/9 ... anted-bail
Hamilton man charged in Mob murders released on bail for second time

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/2021 ... -time.html
Damn 2 murder charges and he still gets bail. Wonder if he knows who ordered the killings that he took part in. If he does know something you would have to think his life is in danger.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

I learned that this guy is a rather prominent lawyer, I know nothing about him personally other than he is related to original Racalmatese Sicilians from Railway Street in Hamilton, the last name is Licata.

http://www.italiancanadianww2.ca/collec ... _0019_0002

Seemed like his father did Internment Camp Prison time with Rocco Perri and Antonio Papalia. I’m pretty sure St. Anthony’s might be the church in Buffalo, as relatives from Hamilton also lived in Buffalo.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SantoClaus wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:49 am

No, you’re right, in the sense that I’m just working off a theory that was presented to me, and in reality I won’t be able to provide it.

I personally found it interesting, even if it is going down a rabbit hole. The main reason was that I recall hearing that the Rizzutos had members in the Federal Liberal Party? Paul Martin or even Jean Chretien, I do know if that was proven or dismissed, I’m not Canadian.

Regardless, I thought that maybe something similar was happening here with the Ertel Family from Kitchener on a Federal or Provincial level (is one easier than the other?), as Joe seems to be one of the wealthiest HAs in Canada.

I also believe they have a Ministry of sorts that is station in Africa, that does work hand in hand with the Government. Joe had a website dedicated to himself that described the initiative, they pulled they website down a couple months ago, after these type of questions were starting to be asked.

But, yes, you’re right! It’s a pointless conversation without conclusive evidence. I appreciate your insight and logic, and accept that it’s a moot point.

Salute!
How do you know when the site went down a couple a months ago that it was bc ppl "started asking questions??"

And for the record... Lol this is bc a picture of a WIFE of the HA.... That you got all these conclusions??

Man.... Sonny, u got your work cut out for you this time....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:00 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:49 am

That’s basically it, if it sounds silly, it’s because it could be dangerous, since they killed all those Banidos with those cops 👮‍♀️ in Shedden.

Salute!
How do you know when the site went down a couple a months ago that it was bc ppl "started asking questions??"

And for the record... Lol this is bc a picture of a WIFE of the HA.... That you got all these conclusions??

Man.... Sonny, u got your work cut out for you this time....
Not quite, I know a lot more actually, I’m just looking to see if I can get anyone to admit they at least know who he is.

I know about his trading office in Mississauga, a wedding in Mexico 🇲🇽, etc.

It seems like either nobody knows the guy that was the National President of the Satan’s Choice and the HA President of Ontario, or nobody wants to admit it. I know a old friend of his and I’ve been asking about him, his buddy Harold, etc, after I heard about some of the victims of those things in Canada.

I met them via the Catholic Church in Buffalo, through the resources of the Jesuit Order, which has been in the news in America. This is just me following up on what I have learned and observed, so far nobody seems to care, as expected lol 😂

So when the website got taking down it was because I and others went around asking people about him and then the website was taking down, we were only asking about #METOO and Pizza 🍕 Gate. So I guess you could be right, it just was taking down for no reason.

Sorry if it’s a sensitive subject, don’t understand why, but it’s real and it’s happening in his province.

If it sounds silly, it’s because it could be dangerous, these guys killed all those Bandidos in Shedden with the cops 👮‍♀️.

If anyone has an easy way to ask these questions, please let me know.

I’ll leave it alone, he seems to be a sensitive topic, I apologize if it has anyone flared!

I’m part Sicilian and we take the Church serious as well as being Sicilian, they say that Frank Cali is the leader of World Pedophile wing, we think people should consider a bunch of bikers and cops 👮 that work together in that conversation