Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:52 pm
It depends,dawg, if he had the dog before he went for the walk the dog will probably be dead but if the dog was with him before and after and only after the walk of the dog then the dog that did the dog walking would be alive. Dawg, if the dog that was doing the dog walking was with him anytime in the middle of the dog walk the dog would for sure be poppy chow,, you know what I mean Dawg. If the dog had puppies before the dog walk they might seek revenge, you know what I'm saying dawg?
Some valid points here. Which is why we may need another thread about that situation and all of the what-ifs.
PolackTony wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:57 am One funny thing is that Nick Pisciotti testified that Cicale "should not have been inducted into the family because he had
attempted to shoot Santoro yet had missed from close range", having "attempted, and failed, to shoot Santoro five times", thus forcing Basciano to have to actually do the shooting himself. Maybe Cicale had indulged in the ol' vodker before going out on the hit.
I remember reading about this as well. Not Pisciotti's testimony specifically - but remember reading everything that dropped Santoro ended up being from a shotgun, which was Basciano's weapon of choice that night. Dom had a handgun. This may also be the hit where the victim yelled out "Oh no!" when he spotted the hit crew, and Basciano responded with "Oh yes!"
Browniety86 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:48 pm So grateful for the vague story of Nicholas Cirillo today...at what point do we start hearing these stories saved for a later time?
Haven't listened yet, but not a huge surprise. Then again I don't know what I'm really expecting. It's not like Cicale is going to name names and say who he thinks was involved. Maybe we've found out all we're really going to know about that whole situation. In another video he made it sound like Dom Cirillo didn't order or approve his son's death, but seemed to know who did it (and knew it wasn't Cicale) and felt their reason was LCN justified
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:48 pm So grateful for the vague story of Nicholas Cirillo today...at what point do we start hearing these stories saved for a later time?
Yup.

He's got about 3 actual stories. Once he plays his hand he's done.
People aren't there for 'da Eee Gyeee Wodka'.

He's got a finite zone, and he's working it. IMO.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Cicale doesn't have any stories because he's retarded and can't remember what he ate for breakfast this morning. He's teasing the Cirillo story. It's OK to tease a story that's more current and nobody knows about. But this story happened close to 20 years and was plastered in the newspaper and in court records...
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

I thought it was funny how he tried to reason with himself that Bruno still loves him. Cicale admits he's a Rat, admits to the harm he did to his so-called friends, confesses that his mafia cohorts hate him but somehow, someway, LCN to the bone Bruno still loves him.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cicale in his latest video said Sal Larca was a Gambino soldier🤣🤣🤣...For fuck sakes, VINNY was close to SAL SR...Dealt heroin with him...he should know for fuck sakes him and Jr were with the Westside...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I like how he says indelicato is DEFF commenting on his videos lol
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 pm And someone tell this f*ckin idiot that all vodka is gluten free! Not just EG
You have a real hard on for him....don't listen to him. By the way not all Vodka is gluten free einstein. And so what if he markets it as gluten free? it's true. He is trying to make a living.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Philly d wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:29 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 pm And someone tell this f*ckin idiot that all vodka is gluten free! Not just EG
You have a real hard on for him....don't listen to him. By the way not all Vodka is gluten free einstein. And so what if he markets it as gluten free? it's true. He is trying to make a living.
Except for maybe flavored vodka. But any distilled vodka that he is promoting is all gluten free. Yeah your right dom cicale salesman of the year
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Try again chief. There is wheat vodka that has gluten. Some corn voda also. But you can be pissy and passive aggresive all you want.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

He teased another story about Balsamo, who Cicale clearly does not care for.

And, as said above, Larca a Gambino soldier? What the hell?
All roads lead to New York.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

What about the fucking losers who just keep asking him if his vodka can be delivered to their state
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

VODKER
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:07 am What about the fucking losers who just keep asking him if his vodka can be delivered to their state
How about the people asking him if he knew Carmine Lombardozzi or had any dealings with the Chicago Outfit🤣🤣🤣
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Philly d wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:29 pm
You are the one picking out weeks old post. I posted this on May 24th. If you want to f*ck just dm me
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Philly d wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:38 pm Try again chief. There is wheat vodka that has gluten. Some corn voda also. But you can be pissy and passive aggresive all you want.
So his vodka does have gluten? I'm confused. Unless you somehow have experience in making vodka... your speaking out of your Ass. Most wheat comes from Canada I highly doubt the small % of wheat imported from Italy Cicale uses it. He has to read from large post it board in his videos. You probably do too