Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by outfit guy »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:23 am
Blunts wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:43 am Envelopes are called "Patreon subscriptions" now. And he is about to get a bunch more.
Most all is true being written prior about Merlino. But he is "gangster" and as Unique Mecca (prison-tube) states: he's on Man Time. Joey is considered a man by the toughest of convicts - survived Beaumont and the Brooklyn Car on his ass. Let's just concur on this before moving on; and the guy would consider gossip ratting - which makes all of us rats.
The Patreon can be great, If we get gangster and South Philly Joey telling street, women, gambling, gangster, and food stories and reminiscing about a time past but a neighborhood still holding up as a Little Italy. Unique Mecca Audio does it; he hasn't run out of prison stories as he mixes it up with real deal paroled gangsters on his podcast.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I love the excuse of shadow banned and cant curse lol
Last video with aj galante has like 30k views and 400 comments. I think a lot of content creators would love to be shadow banned like that haha
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Someone told me Joey is calling Sonny Franzese a rat. Is that true or is Joey talking out of his ass? I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything but praise for Sonny Franzese from mob guys.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:09 am Someone told me Joey is calling Sonny Franzese a rat. Is that true or is Joey talking out of his ass? I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything but praise for Sonny Franzese from mob guys.
He basically said Sonny was as bad as a rat because he didn't disown Michael.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

The whole "rats are bad" shtick is getting old. They interviewed a former Marine captain, and Joey started asking the guy how Marines feel about rats. He just couldn't resist the urge to shoehorn it in there.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:09 am Someone told me Joey is calling Sonny Franzese a rat. Is that true or is Joey talking out of his ass? I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything but praise for Sonny Franzese from mob guys.
Essentially both his sons were rats and he talked to michael after he ratted and didnt disown him like he did with his uncle lawrence.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Cheech wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:46 pm Essentially both his sons were rats and he talked to michael after he ratted and didnt disown him like he did with his uncle lawrence.
I see his point not that I think it’s makes Sonny a rat but it’s definitely against the code to do that but on the other hand a boss having a talk show is also against the code so I guess they’re even.
Don_Peppino
Straightened out

Post by Don_Peppino »

Do anyone think that Joey might have gotten the impression from Colombo people felt that way about Sonny as well?

The reason I ask is, Sonny was a known (or so we think) legend in that life, I can see him publicly saying that just to piss off Michael and not worry what NY thinks......

Maybe it's a case of "he's a boss" and he'd get away with saying just about anything or The Colombos have that sentiment. Or lastly, that the Colombos aren't strong enough for him to give a damn..... any thoughts?
"I was a venture capitalist"
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Joey throwing more shade at Sammy. Said he looks like a chemo patient. :lol:
Buster123
Straightened out

Post by Buster123 »

Blunts wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:55 pm Joey throwing more shade at Sammy. Said he looks like a chemo patient. :lol:
Lol he really does
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

“Im headed to the football game. Youse rats cant go to football games. Youse havent gone to a football game since High School. Youse live in the desert.”
-joey merlino in the back of a RR
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Wonder how many times a day he says "rat"?
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Blunts wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:53 pm Wonder how many times a day he says "rat"?
As many times as you get upset on the internet over him saying it while he rides in a Rolls, probably?
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

In his latest Instagram post, he says he's going to talk about Salvie Testa and the time he got shot. Should be interesting. He doesn't seem hesitant to bring up all the old names everyone knows. It'll be interesting to see how far he'll go during the live Q&A's as well.
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Teflon Dom wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:56 pm
Blunts wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:53 pm Wonder how many times a day he says "rat"?
As many times as you get upset on the internet over him saying it while he rides in a Rolls, probably?
I'm not in the least bit upset about it. Just find it funny how much he focuses on it and manages to turn the conversations to rats so frequently. So by your rational he doesn't say even once a day as I am amused not upset.