Merlino Trial thread

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Merlino Trial thread

Post by JCB1977 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 am
Teddy Persico wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:53 am Dave Schratwieser tweets on March 26

Breaking News:Mob Boss Joey Merlino wants feds to preserve jailhouse recordings of cooperator.#fox29

In documents, Merlino's lawyers say cooperator on tape talking about crimes, book deals & more.#fox29

Merlino's lawyers want Feds to preserve jail house tapes of NY case cooperators in recent weeks.#fox29

Feds/Merlino lawyers still negotiating possible deal,but health care/gambling re-trial possible.#fox29
Joey's got em on the ropes

:lol:
Joey the jockey is a perennial, broke ass moron.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:44 am
Teddy Persico wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:53 am Dave Schratwieser tweets on March 26

Breaking News:Mob Boss Joey Merlino wants feds to preserve jailhouse recordings of cooperator.#fox29

In documents, Merlino's lawyers say cooperator on tape talking about crimes, book deals & more.#fox29

Merlino's lawyers want Feds to preserve jail house tapes of NY case cooperators in recent weeks.#fox29

Feds/Merlino lawyers still negotiating possible deal,but health care/gambling re-trial possible.#fox29

Yeah he seems really broke driving in a 500 K rolls...
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:54 pm

I wager that It’s in daddy warbucks name , one of Merlino lackeys was caught on wire talking about that he was worried they weren’t going to cover the rent
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Its not his car. The house he is living is rented and not his either. On Paper he is broke. Joey lives week to week on what is sent from Philly. He must be hurting for cash if he had to get directly involved in rackets in FL.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

He got directly involved because his family is located in Philly, not Boca. Who is suppose to represent him in Florida? He's making money in both places, is able to fly back and forth between the two and can afford to hire a top criminal attorney in a RICO case. I seriously doubt he is broke. If he was, he wouldn't be so willing to go a second round at trial.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Its not his car. The house he is living is rented and not his either. On Paper he is broke. Joey lives week to week on what is sent from Philly. He must be hurting for cash if he had to get directly involved in rackets in FL.

Why wouldnt he be broke on paper? He has no fronts...if you have no fronts...you HAVE to be broke on paper.

He got involved in rackets in FL...because he is greedy and loves money, are you kidding?

So, you know that Joey is broke living week to week? Seems he is enjoying his life and has plenty of money to go around...nice cars...nice clothes...nice restaurants...but believe he is broke. Okay....
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Teddy Persico wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 pm He got directly involved because his family is located in Philly, not Boca. Who is suppose to represent him in Florida? He's making money in both places, is able to fly back and forth between the two and can afford to hire a top criminal attorney in a RICO case. I seriously doubt he is broke. If he was, he wouldn't be so willing to go a second round at trial.
Sounds like a couple of jealous guys...he obviously has plenty of money on paper or not...

Christ...Jacobs and his defense had to cost him like a million
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Id like to have the cash it would cost to golf on the courses he plays on lol...wouldnt doubt if he was clean tho, foot on pedal always
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Close to a plea deal according to Schratweiser.

https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/statu ... 3098288128
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm
Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Why wouldnt he be broke on paper? He has no fronts...if you have no fronts...you HAVE to be broke on paper.

He got involved in rackets in FL...because he is greedy and loves money, are you kidding?

So, you know that Joey is broke living week to week? Seems he is enjoying his life and has plenty of money to go around...nice cars...nice clothes...nice restaurants...but believe he is broke. Okay....
I believe Joey when he says he's broke. That's the type of guy he is. He blows the money before he gets it. The story of him taking the money from the armor car heist and going to vegas and blowing it...wells that totally believable. He might be rich Monday. Come Sunday hes broke ! lol
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

.@FOX29philly Mob Insiders:Joey Merlino & feds close to a plea deal. Gambling.18-24 months.Fraud case dropped.#fox29
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Someone help me out with this Schrat Tweet. When he says "faces house arrest - 24 months" here, does he mean "24 months of house arrest" or does he mean "anything from house arrest to 24 months in a prison"?

https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/statu ... 0503158784
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ivan wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:28 pm Someone help me out with this Schrat Tweet. When he says "faces house arrest - 24 months" here, does he mean "24 months of house arrest" or does he mean "anything from house arrest to 24 months in a prison"?

It does read as 24 months of house arrest.

I’d be amazed the Feds would settle for no jail time.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:31 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:28 pm Someone help me out with this Schrat Tweet. When he says "faces house arrest - 24 months" here, does he mean "24 months of house arrest" or does he mean "anything from house arrest to 24 months in a prison"?

It does read as 24 months of house arrest.

I’d be amazed the Feds would settle for no jail time.
Up to the Judge at sentencing really. He could get jail time if the judge chooses so. When is sentencing?