Camorra`s "membership"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ryan98366
Straightened out

Re: Camorra`s "membership"

Post by Ryan98366 »

Anyone interested in the Camorra should watch the TV show “Gomorrah” on Amazon or HBO Max. Read the subtitles. It’s fucking amazing. As good as The Sopranos in my opinion. There was never a discussion of a making ceremony or membership in the show amongst the clans.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Another good fictional movie on the Camorra is “Piranhas.”
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:11 pm Anyone interested in the Camorra should watch the TV show “Gomorrah” on Amazon or HBO Max. Read the subtitles. It’s fucking amazing. As good as The Sopranos in my opinion. There was never a discussion of a making ceremony or membership in the show amongst the clans.
There is discussion of territory, hierarchy and rank, however. And in season 5, they swear a blood oath, with the literal blood of a deceased ‘member’, lol.

And season 3 starts with a meeting of bosses, discussing the dead of Savastano Sr.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Chopper wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:26 am
Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:11 pm Anyone interested in the Camorra should watch the TV show “Gomorrah” on Amazon or HBO Max. Read the subtitles. It’s fucking amazing. As good as The Sopranos in my opinion. There was never a discussion of a making ceremony or membership in the show amongst the clans.
There is discussion of territory, hierarchy and rank, however. And in season 5, they swear a blood oath, with the literal blood of a deceased ‘member’, lol.

And season 3 starts with a meeting of bosses, discussing the dead of Savastano Sr.
So the swearing of a blood oath sounds like it may be a pact more than anything.

The bosses discussing the dead Savastano Sr. is an alliance of different Camorra clans, that's all.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Etna wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:08 am

So the swearing of a blood oath sounds like it may be a pact more than anything.

The bosses discussing the dead Savastano Sr. is an alliance of different Camorra clans, that's all.
Nope. Go watch it when it’s available in the States in 4 years :mrgreen:
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Chopper wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:42 am
Etna wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:08 am

Nope. Go watch it when it’s available in the States in 4 years :mrgreen:
Oh it'll be here before then lol
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

there are not initiation ceremony inside camorra it has a horizontal structure but less organized than sicilian mafia and ndrangheta