John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by joeycigars »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:33 am They live in your head rent free while you argue on a obscure forum they’ve probably never seen

If I where John I would straight up laugh at this thread
After Pennisi pimped his daughter and MBA pimped his wife on( Rats r us ) you tube WWE meets the mafia there is no rent to pay its all down a steep hill, take that to the bank
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm Why We Hate Pennisi:

1. He was barely in the mob
2. He did nothing in the mob
3. He made no money in the mob
4. He’s soft spoken
5. He’s wimpy
6. He is boring
7. He is a gossip who only talks about what other people did
8. He ratted for no reason
9. He is out of material now
10. He’s the worst made guy defector of all time
11. He lets trolls upset him
12. He just isn’t a cool/tough guy. No one would respect him in jail, the military, sports, the street or the mob.
13. Pennisi is the opposite of Joey Merlino/ John Gotti. He’s more like Tommy Gambino or the best analogy of all…Tim Tebow.
Nice list, faggot.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

How was he 'barely in the mob' ? He was inducted and was around for over four years dealing with a lot of members from different families.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:33 am They live in your head rent free while you argue on a obscure forum they’ve probably never seen

If I where John I would straight up laugh at this thread
Tom as been on this forum and has mentioned it in the podcast. Tom quoted someone on here who said Tom is bankrupt (he said that’s an unrelated Tom L) and that the podcast doesn’t make a lot of money, which Tom confirmed. John was uninterested in the whole thing.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Nice to know thanks for sharing

But still it’s hilarious how some of you guys are so butthurt over him flipping. Crea,Madonna, Caldwell and Londonio all convicted murderes and drug pushers are off the street and rotting in jail cells where they will die
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

BobbyB wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:19 am Penissi is a paranoid freak. He thought everybody was out to kill him. He said once he saw a black guy with dreads in his neighborhood is when he knew they were there to kill him. He even admitted of using his daughter as a human shield. His friends called at least 20 times to meet to get to the bottom of the situation but he would never meet. At the end of the day he ended up cooperating when he wasn’t even in trouble with the law
Exactly. This paragraph sums it up very well.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I think Pennisi was just fed up with how two faced people are in the life & snatched the opportunity to get out of it. Like someone said before he wasn’t even in the fbi radar, or was known to be a member, it’s not about how active he was because he was around the top guys but it had more to do with how lowkey he was.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I honestly don’t doubt he was worried about his life. The lucchese had just murdered meldish and there are multiple confirmed murder conspiracies from around the time period not to mention most of the people he was around where Amusos/gas pipes hiters
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:39 pm I honestly don’t doubt he was worried about his life. The lucchese had just murdered meldish and there are multiple confirmed murder conspiracies from around the time period not to mention most of the people he was around where Amusos/gas pipes hiters
Yup.

And as he says look at the Lukes history: Chiodo, D'Arco, Tumac, Facciolo etc. All guys who were clipped or were on the list who werent rats.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Pennisi is just frustrated that people with common sense see through his game. He’s just a gossip sharing 2nd and 3rd hand stories. Yawn…
#Let’s Go Brandon!
BobbyB
Prospect

Post by BobbyB »

Pennisi is a delusional maniac. Hes a woman beater and even murdered someone over a female. He definitely has mental issues
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Man we got the whole Crea family on the forum

You guys need lives and need to take off the mafia romanticism glasses and see that these guys are scumbags that rape our community daily
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I didn’t know you people cared about the community so much. What’s the last thing you guys did to help your community?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Dont you guys fucking hear yourselves. YOU GUYS ARE APOLIGIZING FOR A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THAT WOULD ROB YOU FOR EVERY PENNY YOU GOT given the chance. You guys rant against Pennisi with a mafia apologist slant

And for starters I help raise money and participate in my local church’s food kitchen/poverty shelter fundraising from time to time. More than the scumbags that some of you guys root for
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:18 pm Dont you guys fucking hear yourselves. YOU GUYS ARE APOLIGIZING FOR A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THAT WOULD ROB YOU FOR EVERY PENNY YOU GOT given the chance. You guys rant against Pennisi with a mafia apologist slant

And for starters I help raise money and participate in my local church’s food kitchen/poverty shelter fundraising from time to time. More than the scumbags that some of you guys root for
Maybe bashing Pennisi is how you make your "bones" in the Luchese Family these days?

Good for you though, before COVID-19 I helped my local community center integrate refugees from Syria and Afghanistan.