Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I suppose next you'll hear the Outfit has up to 100 members and that long time dead people are leaders.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:24 pm I suppose next you'll hear the Outfit has up to 100 members and that long time dead people are leaders.

Pogo
:ugeek:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm The Outfit is a lot more secretive than the NYC families. That’s a fact. the FBI might be god to you, but they are not. Obviously they have there resources and information but they are not perfect and are not completely accurate.
"There" should be spelled "Their" because it is a possessive pronoun. "God" should ALWAYS be capitalized.

Well, you convinced me. All the great researchers on this Forum should just quit & throw away all their F.B.I. files. All they have to do is ask you and your schoolmates any questions. :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:36 pm Patrick Gold I believe you 100% and Chicago still being the most corrupt city in the US in 2020 makes all the sense to me why there isn’t more indictments. They learned from losing Vegas. And now act accordingly. For fucks sake the murdered their own underboss in 2006 your telling me 14 years later there isn’t anything worth fighting for? Don’t believe it for a second.
Sounds good to me. Only thing is you missed about 5 Homicides since Zizzo. But ok.
Who were the other Outfit related murders since Zizzo?
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:42 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm The Outfit is a lot more secretive than the NYC families. That’s a fact. the FBI might be god to you, but they are not. Obviously they have there resources and information but they are not perfect and are not completely accurate.
"There" should be spelled "Their" because it is a possessive pronoun. "God" should ALWAYS be capitalized.

Well, you convinced me. All the great researchers on this Forum should just quit & throw away all their F.B.I. files. All they have to do is ask you and your schoolmates any questions. :mrgreen:
Confederate, my nonna would tell you that you're a stitch.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Thanks for the grammar correction. Typing from my iPhone while I drive.

There are a lot of good researchers. You unfortunately are not one of the good researchers. FBI files are invaluable if you can get them. They are not the only info out there, but of course they are good and very fascinating.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Uncle Pete wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:43 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:36 pm Patrick Gold I believe you 100% and Chicago still being the most corrupt city in the US in 2020 makes all the sense to me why there isn’t more indictments. They learned from losing Vegas. And now act accordingly. For fucks sake the murdered their own underboss in 2006 your telling me 14 years later there isn’t anything worth fighting for? Don’t believe it for a second.
Sounds good to me. Only thing is you missed about 5 Homicides since Zizzo. But ok.

2009 disappearance
Anthony Catalano

2009 murder
Mike De Fillipis

(Both De Fillipis and Catalano sold drugs for Outfit connected pill factory run by Joesph Giachinno)

2011 murder involving Grand Ave crew
Norberto Velez

2011 Horseshoe Inn bar double homicide
George Markopoulos
Wendy Bonder

2012 murder in highland park
Giacomo Ruggirello

There was another murder that Chuckie English admitted to but they never released the name. It was a black drug dealer
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:18 pm

2009 disappearance
Anthony Catalano

2009 murder
Mike De Fillipis

(Both De Fillipis and Catalano sold drugs for Outfit connected pill factory run by Joesph Giachinno)

Norberto Velez

George Markopoulos
Wendy Bonder

Giacomo Ruggirello

There was another murder that Chuckie English admitted to but they never released the name. It was a black drug dealer
James Gerage, I think was his name of Omega Demolition based on Elgin. There had been rumors that that was outfit connected too? Whats your thoughts on that?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 = Patrickgold

At a “guess”
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:18 pm

2009 disappearance
Anthony Catalano

2009 murder
Mike De Fillipis

Norberto Velez

George Markopoulos
Wendy Bonder

Giacomo Ruggirello

Don't you mean Chuckie Russell instead of Chuckie English?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Yes, your right, Chuckie Russell, not Chuckie English. English was killed in 1985.

As for James Gerage, now that you mention it, I did read that but unfortunately I don’t have much info on it except for what I read that there might be a connection
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:32 pm Tonyd621 = Patrickgold

At a “guess”
You must have no life to actually acuse people of having two member names just so they can make themselves look good. God forbid people agree and go against what you think. I’m in my 30s. I don’t play little games like you.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:45 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:32 pm Tonyd621 = Patrickgold

At a “guess”
You must have no life to actually acuse people of having two member names just so they can make themselves look good. God forbid people agree and go against what you think. I’m in my 30s. I don’t play little games like you.
Okeydokey bucko. 👌🏻😉
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tonyd621 = Patrickgold

At a “guess”
More like Patrickgold = Fratto89, ChiTown, SolarSolano, etc. Doesn't matter how many new names he comes up with every time he returns after being banned, his posts are always the same.
Sooooo basically you're saying we don't see that many indictments because the Outfit has corrupted and paid off the FBI and Justice Department in Chicago. Yeah, seems plausible. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tonyd621 = Patrickgold

At a “guess”
More like Patrickgold = Fratto89, ChiTown, SolarSolano, etc. Doesn't matter how many new names he comes up with every time he returns after being banned, his posts are always the same.
Sooooo basically you're saying we don't see that many indictments because the Outfit has corrupted and paid off the FBI and Justice Department in Chicago. Sheesh, no wonder you bought into the whole Buffalo thing. :roll:
This is hilarious. I have 3 or 4 people from this forum claiming I am other posters that I have no idea who they are. This is classic.

No I’m saying your not seeing as much like the NYC families are because:

#1. The NYC families are 5x bigger
#2. The FBI and law enforcement in Illinois does not devout as much resources to the Outfit these days. Most going after terrorism and drug cartels
#3. Law Enforcement in general, just don’t care enough. I mean a prime example is Richard’s bar, which everyone knows about from the gangster articles. They have slots in there that they pay out in front of everyone. They have bookies in there taking bets. It’s so open then why are the feds not closing it down? Bc they don’t care. If it’s less violent, then they don’t target it as much. Now, as I mentioned above, the Outfit still is violent to an extent but not like the cartels and terrorist.